Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. (2175 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Understanding The Marine World / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Feb 06
epainos:

I am a very patient person, so, I can flow with anyone when it comes to the subject of knowledge. So, let us do it a step after the other as you have suggested.
Could you kindly outline the roadmap on how to pass the different stages to gain accurate knowledge of the Ifa Corpus?

It's my grandpa (maternal) and uncle that lived and practiced Ifá not me but the knowledge i heard was due to being with them and always asking questions.
What i can tell you about the stages is that for one to pass through the corpus you must either be from the lineage of those practicing Ifá or converted as many people often does when they're seeking for solutions to their problems and feel they really need to fully get themselves involved in it!
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 8:14am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

It's my grandpa (maternal) and uncle that lived and practiced Ifá not me but the knowledge i heard was due to being with them and always asking questions.
What i can tell you about the stages is that for one to pass through the corpus you must either be from the lineage of those practicing Ifá or converted as many people often does when they're seeking for solutions to their problems and feel they really need to fully get themselves involved in it!

Ok. Thanks for the answer.

Please, anyone who can give the roadmap should kindly. Books? Has anyone started declassifying it? I have read a book written by an American and published by Indiana University Press in 1969. The man became a good friend with Oba Adeyemi, the Ooni of Ife at the time he was doing research. I believe someone, somewhere has started declassifying more items in the Ifa Corpus. Please, anyone who can point me to where such materials can be got should kindly do so.

cc: Francistown, Dsimmer, A001,
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Feb 06
epainos:

Ok. Thanks for the answer.

You're welcome! smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 4:49pm On Feb 06
FRANCISTOWN:

I can't even debate you because you obviously don't know about this.
Your knowledge is based on what a white head told you, you, being a former follower of Mohammed .
I don't know whether you are of the Yoruba descent. But it's such a shame that you know nothing of your own ancestors to think the people I mentioned were full of charms gotten from the gods.
According to the IFA corpus, all the gods once lived as human beings. The reason they became gods was because legends believed they had powers that many people didn't have.

If you're of the Yoruba descent, go ask the elderly ones in your household to tell you more on what I hinted
Lols, so naive. All the gods were humans that lived in the past era. But Orunmila, Ifa and the likes weren't your average humans.

The humans referred to as gods by the religious people are gifted people — humans with special powers and abilities.

It's like someone saying a genius like Stephen Wolfram or Terrence Tao are just humans. Lols, those are not your average humans. And religious people call such gifted people gods and goddesses.

You can check out the profiles of those two mathematicians and come back here and say they don't have special powers and abilities.

Lols. You know how vast Stephen Wolfram's projects and companies are. So naive.

If Orunmila, Ifa were alive today, they'd have such profiles like those two mathematicians. Lols, you think Odu Ifa corpus is something trivial or some small.

Seek knowledge first and stop speaking ignorantly. Man pass man; only a kid doesn't know that.

You see profs and other mathematicians praising the mathematical genius of Tao, and you'll only be a fool to be calling that 'legend'.

I don't have to believe or disbelieve in god to recognize a genius or polymath when I see one based on his history and achievements.

Based on their history, Oyinbo people call people like Orunmila and Ifa polymaths. There's a reason they invented a special term for such people, as distinct from average people.

Of course, you can doubt the history of Orunmila and Ifa but consider stories and tales about Pythagoras and Aristotle real.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06
A001:

Lols, so naive. All the gods were humans that lived in the past era. But Orunmila, Ifa and the likes weren't your average humans.

The humans referred to as gods by the religious people are gifted people — humans with special powers and abilities.

It's like someone saying a genius like Stephen Wolfram or Terrence Tao are just humans. Lols, those are not your average humans. And religious people call such gifted people gods.

You can check out the profiles of those two mathematicians and come back here and say they don't have special powers and abilities.

Lols. You know how vast Stephen Wolfram's projects and companies are. So naive.

If Orunmila, Ifa were alive today, they'd have such profiles like those two mathematicians. Lols, you think Odu Ifa corpus is something trivial or some small.

Seek knowledge first and stop speaking ignorantly. Man pass man; only a kid doesn't know.

You see profs and other mathematicians praising the mathematical genius of Tao, and you'll only be a fool to be calling that legend.

Mathematics is overrated.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 5:12pm On Feb 06
epainos:

Quite interesting. No wonder you are so deep in your new faith.

On a serious note... "you just dey whine us"? Or were you deep into Ifa Corpus? If you say Prof Soyinka is lost, how deep were you? Were you close to becoming a Babalawo?

Please be honest with the above.

Another issue I would like you to address. Here is a view I had after reading about the history of Ifa Corpus. I think it is a strong and deep mathematical and scientific knowledge that can be applied to all areas of human existence and spirituality; however, the people who have a stronghold of Ifa knowledge have more of its evil applications. I strongly believe that at a point, the stronghold of Ifa knowledge deliberately killed and eradicated the pure and good application of the corpus. So, most of the applications are tailored towards making sacrifices and tapping into the realm of satan (esu as it is called in the Yoruba language).

The corpus is in binary codes which are the same codes of machine language. All programming languages are turned to binary codes before the final execution. Therefore, it is a tool or knowledge for creation just like how AI is used to create so many new things today.

Max, I want you to comment on the above also. The US is already studying it ooo, and I know that they will break that oral transfer of the corpus very soon. They will soon publish many things about it. I am guessing they will have applications in different areas like witches and wizards, mathematical areas, metaphysics, spirituality, and then technology.

Lastly, is there a way to learn Ifa Corpus without going into the dark side of it? If yes, can anyone write out the roadmap to achieve such?

A001 I have read some of your posts also. You are welcome to share your ideas here sir.

Please, anyone with this knowledge can try to attempt to answer these questions.
I've been studying Odu Ifa for the past 6 years for a research project in Mathematical Physics. However, I'm not an Ifa priest and don't belong to any cult (Awo).

I regard myself as a descendant of Orunmila and Ifa, and I cherish such connections while learning Odu Ifa.

The Mathematics and Physics embedded in the corpus is so astounding, especially considering the fact that it was developed by a genius named Ifa at the beginning of the Homo sapiens era (over 200,000 years ago).

In fact, if your Physics and Math are very sound, you can develop a new physics and mathematics using the corpus. That's not a mere claim.

"Odu" is a Yoruba term for "code" or "mystery", so Odu Ifa is a system (a compendium of knowledge on many subjects) developed by Ifa at the beginning of the Homo sapiens era inspired by Orunmila, and this system has been named after him ever since.

Hence, Odu Ifa literally means "the Code of Ifa".

Personally, I regard Odu Ifa as the native version of what the whites call the Theory of Everything (TOE). I believe the genius, Ifa, had developed TOE in the past human era in Yoruba language and is known as the Odu Ifa literary corpus, but most of the content is lost in modern times.

It's just so surprising when you study various concepts in Physics, Math, Sociology, and other fields, and you study the Odu Ifa comparatively and find native versions of various effects, concepts, principles in these fields encoded in Yoruba proverbs and sayings from Odu Ifa.

These are very old sayings and proverbs, not something somebody just formed today.

There are many examples of this. Having come across many examples in my project and was highly surprised, I've now made a it a habit to first start my research on any topic from the Odu Ifa provided I can find relevant aspects from the corpus.

I learn Ifa from online videos, Facebook posts, and books (there are books of Ifa on Amazon, but they're not free).

I'd encourage you to use the same route. Some people join the cult of Ifa by doing Itefa (initiation into Ifa). I don't encourage worshipping a fellow human as a god or a person immersing themselves wholly in the philosophy of their fellow human, however great.

It's better to read wide, develop your own personal philosophy, and adopt a science-based approach to your spirituality. Just a suggestion.

Also, I learn Odu Ifa by inspiration via dreams. But this is for the mathematical aspect/physics aspect.

Person dey speak Yoruba language and is saying Ifa na ordinary person, Lols. Na that man Ifa invent the different dialects called Yoruba language today in the olden days.

Some people are so naive. Do they even know what it takes to invent a language that has survived thousands of years. Senseless comment.

If you be African atheist and you don't have regard for past humans, which are called African gods and goddesses, you don't have common sense.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 5:41pm On Feb 06
epainos:

Lastly, is there a way to learn Ifa Corpus without going into the dark side of it? If yes, can anyone write out the roadmap to achieve such?

A001 I have read some of your posts also. You are welcome to share your ideas here sir.

Please, anyone with this knowledge can try to attempt to answer these questions.
About the highlighted, the Odu Ifa is a great body of knowledge as I stated before. It can be used for both good and evil. Same way, a person can learn Quantum Physics and decide to focus on creating evil technologies (applications) with the knowledge or good ones.

It's based on your choice.

Odu Ifa is not inherently evil, compared to discoveries and knowledge developed by a past human like Esu.

For instance, a person can learn Nuclear Physics now and decide to focus on just manufacturing bombs for terrorism activities even though this field of Physics is broad and has diverse applications (both good and bad ones). If such a person is a Yoruba person, they're called Esu or associated with Esu in the Yoruba culture.

Esu isn't the same entity as Satan. The concept of Satan is alien to Yoruba culture traditionally.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 9:47pm On Feb 06
A001:

About the highlighted, the Odu Ifa is a great body of knowledge as I stated before. It can be used for both good and evil. Same way, a person can learn Quantum Physics and decide to focus on creating evil technologies (applications) with the knowledge or good ones.

It's based on your choice.

Odu Ifa is not inherently evil, compared to discoveries and knowledge developed by a past human like Esu.

For instance, a person can learn Nuclear Physics now and decide to focus on just manufacturing bombs for terrorism activities even though this field of Physics is broad and has diverse applications (both good and bad ones). If such a person is a Yoruba person, they're called Esu or associated with Esu in the Yoruba culture.

Esu isn't the same entity as Satan. The concept of Satan is alien to Yoruba culture traditionally.
This is exactly what I am trying to do. Thank you. I told myself that there should be a way to sieve out the evil some people have created with it. However, I cannot reconcile the mystery behind the perfection and accuracy in the casting of ifa (when they throw either the palm nuts or chains) and the result of what they give. Of course, that's probability. The first one is 50% chance, and it gets reduced till the final. But when the diviner starts reciting poems and stories associated with the result, they say it is always accurate. This is where I am trying to unravel the mystery behind it. Some people close to me said there are demons attached to it at that stage. And that those demons make sure that out of 256 possible outcomes, they won't miss it.

I started reasoning that the opon ifa and many other items they carry about may have been soaked into occultism. Just a thought. But I want to see how an ordinary person can achieve accuracy and use it for different purposes than what those people used it for. They just kept it as a secret that must not be led out for the public to consume.

A001:

I've been studying Odu Ifa for the past 6 years for a research project in Mathematical Physics. However, I'm not an Ifa priest and don't belong to any cult (Awo).

I regard myself as a descendant of Orunmila and Ifa, and I cherish such connections while learning Odu Ifa.

The Mathematics and Physics embedded in the corpus is so astounding, especially considering the fact that it was developed by a genius named Ifa at the beginning of the Homo sapiens era (over 200,000 years ago).

In fact, if your Physics and Math are very sound, you can develop a new physics and mathematics using the corpus. That's not a mere claim.

"Odu" is a Yoruba term for "code" or "mystery", so Odu Ifa is a system (a compendium of knowledge on many subjects) developed by Ifa at the beginning of the Homo sapiens era inspired by Orunmila, and this system has been named after him ever since.

Hence, Odu Ifa literally means "the Code of Ifa".

Personally, I regard Odu Ifa as the native version of what the whites call the Theory of Everything (TOE). I believe the genius, Ifa, had developed TOE in the past human era in Yoruba language and is known as the Odu Ifa literary corpus, but most of the content is lost in modern times.

It's just so surprising when you study various concepts in Physics, Math, Sociology, and other fields, and you study the Odu Ifa comparatively and find native versions of various effects, concepts, principles in these fields encoded in Yoruba proverbs and sayings from Odu Ifa.

These are very old sayings and proverbs, not something somebody just formed today.

There are many examples of this. Having come across many examples in my project and was highly surprised, I've now made a it a habit to first start my research on any topic from the Odu Ifa provided I can find relevant aspects from the corpus.

I learn Ifa from online videos, Facebook posts, and books (there are books of Ifa on Amazon, but they're not free).

I'd encourage you to use the same route. Some people join the cult of Ifa by doing Itefa (initiation into Ifa). I don't encourage worshipping a fellow human as a god or a person immersing themselves wholly in the philosophy of their fellow human, however great.

It's better to read wide, develop your own personal philosophy, and adopt a science-based approach to your spirituality. Just a suggestion.

Also, I learn Odu Ifa by inspiration via dreams. But this is for the mathematical aspect/physics aspect.

Person dey speak Yoruba language and is saying Ifa na ordinary person, Lols. Na that man Ifa invent the different dialects called Yoruba language today in the olden days.

Some people are so naive. Do they even know what it takes to invent a language that has survived thousands of years. Senseless comment.

If you be African atheist and you don't have regard for past humans, which are called African gods and goddesses, you don't have common sense.

One of my siblings is a pastor, and we were discussing certain issues. Then, we got to a scholar who studied Yoruba at Obafemi Awolowo University who is a registrar in Bible School. This man is a real believer and this is where I first got the idea that Ifa Corpus is mathematical. This is contrary to what we were taught that it is evil from A to Z. So, I did my research and found Bascom the guy who befriended Ooni of Ife and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

I saw (Combination and Permutation) instantly with the Odu. The way they mapped them together. It was so fascinating. Then, I thought deeply about the extent of the content Babalawo had to memorize. Too voluminous. I was like what? These Babalawos must be diligent in their studies to memorize such large content.

My point is that I choose to see the good part. Also, I saw how binary codes are used. Guess what ran through my mind? Machine codes...Artificial intelligence. And of course I can spot the world economy in it. Trading! Trading!! Trading!!! I can see traces of the Japanese candlestick. I said Wow!!!! No wonder those Babalawo chanced the people of the old. grin Chai! Those Babalawos were ahead of the people of the old because of the knowledge they possessed.

Please, regarding online materials (books and videos....reference to the bolded part of your post) that you have, a beg sir, could you kindly upload them on Google Drive so I can download them? Please, I beg no vex for this request. Please. I can take my time and go over the ones you have been able to gather. Please.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 10:38pm On Feb 06
epainos:

This is exactly what I am trying to do. Thank you. I told myself that there should be a way to sieve out the evil some people have created with it. However, I cannot reconcile the mystery behind the perfection and accuracy in the casting of ifa (when they throw either the palm nuts or chains) and the result of what they give. Of course, that's probability. The first one is 50% chance, and it gets reduced till the final. But when the diviner starts reciting poems and stories associated with the result, they say it is always accurate. This is where I am trying to unravel the mystery behind it. Some people close to me said there are demons attached to it at that stage. And that those demons make sure that out of 256 possible outcomes, they won't miss it.

I started reasoning that the opon ifa and many other items they carry about may have been soaked into occultism. Just a thought. But I want to see how an ordinary person can achieve accuracy and use it for different purposes than what those people used it for. They just kept it as a secret that must not be led out for the public to consume.
Ifa, as a system, is probabilistic. It works sometimes and doesn't work at other times. That's one of the traits of the system that really baffled me when I started learning. Because, if you've a Theory of Everything, at some levels, probability must feature or appear inherent in your model. If not, the theory doesn't have depth.

The probabilistic or stochastic aspect is a manifestation of the quantum nature of the matrix we perceive reality. At a deeper level, this shows certain natural limits (constraints) imposed on various processes and phenomena (our perception) in the physical world.

So, the limit of Odu Ifa is this probabilistic or stochastic nature. However, Ifa is deep that it goes further to the very source of the matrix we perceive as physical reality. It explains its own limits.

When you start digging deeper, that's when you learn some mathematics which are really astounding and deep, especially Abstract Algebra (Group Theory).

There are actually mathematical equations and functions for terms such as orun (the Ifa term for the spiritual realm or heaven), emi (soul or consciousness), spirit, and many other key terms in the corpus.

The matrix we perceive as reality is the product of a kind of universal algebra or programming done by certain entities, such as Olorun Olodumare of the Yorubas, Chukwu of the Ibos, and many past humans worshipped as one god or goddess or the other in various parts of the world.

Odu Ifa contains details of such algebra/programming. This is why Ifa priests often hide the core of the corpus (up to the level they know) from the majority to prevent chaos and strife.

So, even if you learn the math to a certain level, there are limits or constraints to how much a person can divulge so one doesn't enter into problems.

All these atheists saying soul, spirit, and the likes don't exist, if they learn some math and physics, they'll have a better understanding of reality. But there are constraints to how much a person can divulge on the Internet or offline.

But with time, people will discover/understand some things.

Another challenge is that if many or most people know all the mysteries there's to know about life or existence, it means that era of humans will soon go into extinction for a new era to emerge.

This aspect is related to the problem of Quantum Gravity in Physics. It's better to take things one step at a time.

epainos:

One of my siblings is a pastor, and we were discussing certain issues. Then, we got to a scholar who studied Yoruba at Obafemi Awolowo University who is a registrar in Bible School. This man is a real believer and this is where I first got the idea that Ifa Corpus is mathematical. This is contrary to what we were taught that it is evil from A to Z. So, I did my research and found Bascom the guy who befriended Ooni of Ife and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

I saw (Combination and Permutation) instantly with the Odu. The way they mapped them together. It was so fascinating. Then, I thought deeply about the extent of the content Babalawo had to memorize. Too voluminous. I was like what? These Babalawos must be diligent in their studies to memorize such large content.

My point is that I choose to see the good part. Also, I saw how binary codes are used. Guess what ran through my mind? Machine codes...Artificial intelligence. And of course I can spot the world economy in it. Trading! Trading!! Trading!!! I can see traces of the Japanese candlestick. I said Wow!!!! No wonder those Babalawo chanced the people of the old. grin Chai! Those Babalawos were ahead of the people of the old because of the knowledge they possessed.

Please, regarding online materials (books and videos....reference to the bolded part of your post) that you have, a beg sir, could you kindly upload them on Google Drive so I can download them? Please, I beg no vex for this request. Please. I can take my time and go over the ones you have been able to gather. Please.
Just start learning from Google please. It was before I used to share books with people. But I was naive then. I don't do such again. I only give recommendations (titles of books) now for interested people to get themselves online if they want.

You can gradually learn Odu Ifa using Google (reading articles and watching YouTube videos on Ifa or Odu Ifa). It's very vast. But don't rely on only Odu Ifa if you want to know some of the mysteries hidden by Ifa priests.

You'll need to be very good in Math and Physics (advanced level). Those Otem's threads can help or his book if you can get it from him whenever he comes around.

When you learn some mysteries of Ifa, I think you'll realize why some knowledge has to be hidden from the public using complex codes and mathematics.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 12:55am On Feb 07
A001:

Ifa, as a system, is probabilistic. It works sometimes and doesn't work at other times. That's one of the traits of the system that really baffled me when I started learning. Because, if you've a Theory of Everything, at some levels, probability must feature or appear inherent in your model. If not, the theory doesn't have depth.

The probabilistic or stochastic aspect is a manifestation of the quantum nature of the matrix we perceive reality. At a deeper level, this shows certain natural limits (constraints) imposed on various processes and phenomena (our perception) in the physical world.

So, the limit of Odu Ifa is this probabilistic or stochastic nature. However, Ifa is deep that it goes further to the very source of the matrix we perceive as physical reality. It explains its own limits.
Makes sense. Probability is one of the greatest mathematical tools we have. I kinda have this as a view also. The nature is why everyone is different in it. I understand your point.

Most important things even what gives the super high financial reward is probabilistic.

When you start digging deeper, that's when you learn some mathematics which is really astounding and deep, especially Abstract Algebra (Group Theory).
No wahala. Maths is my thing.

There are actually mathematical equations and functions for terms such as orun (the Ifa term for the spiritual realm or heaven), emi (soul or consciousness), spirit, and many other key terms in the corpus.

The matrix we perceive as reality is the product of a kind of universal algebra or programming done by certain entities, such as Olorun Olodumare of the Yorubas, Chukwu of the Ibos, and many past humans worshipped as one god or goddess or the other in various parts of the world.

Odu Ifa contains details of such algebra/programming. This is why Ifa priests often hide the core of the corpus (up to the level they know) from the majority to prevent chaos and strife.

So, even if you learn the math to a certain level, there are limits or constraints to how much a person can divulge so one doesn't enter into problems.
The bolded part. Hmmm! I gat you. I am not saying they should divulge everything. Bro, there is a difference between preventing a certain knowledge from getting into the wrong hands from deliberately keeping people in darkness to manipulate them. Let us be real, there are very few people who genuinely want to preserve the knowledge from getting into the wrong hands. The majority did not share the knowledge because they wanted to manipulate others.

All these atheists saying soul, spirit, and the likes don't exist, if they learn some math and physics, they'll have a better understanding of reality. But there are constraints to how much a person can divulge on the Internet or offline.

But with time, people will discover/understand some things.

Another challenge is that if many or most people know all the mysteries there's to know about life or existence, it means that era of humans will soon go into extinction for a new era to emerge.

This aspect is related to the problem of Quantum Gravity in Physics. It's better to take things one step at a time.
I understand the dangers Quantum Gravity can create if not handled properly, but we still can access it.

By the way, I have been studying frequency and I am flabbergasted with what it is used for. Music, movies, and Hollywood. Hmmmm! Terrace Howard blasted out some deep secrets recently. Periodic table, calculus, biological processes, mitosis and meiosis, ecology, and the musical scale all come from sacred geometry which we can say = is a two-dimensional representation of nature. The problem now is that the musical they are making does not resonate with what God gave us. I would like to keep the real term used here so I don't go into something else. I believe you should understand where I am going to be here. Anyway, my discovery has guided me to be discreet and choose well what I listen, watch and dance to. Music is deep...it is manipulative, and it heals. It is not just music, but I would again like to keep a particular term to myself so I don't cross the border. So, for me to say I don't want to cross the border, I understand our duty to preserve certain knowledge from getting into the wrong hands.

Just start learning from Google please. It was before I used to share books with people. But I was naive then. I don't do such again. I only give recommendations (titles of books) now for interested people to get themselves online if they want.
Title recommendations are perfect also. If you can share it here...fine...if you need me to send you a private message....it is fine by me. I have started with Google, but it has its limitations. I don't want to dive into the ocean without any roadmap; therefore, the titles of good materials will be appreciated.

You can gradually learn Odu Ifa using Google (reading articles and watching YouTube videos on Ifa or Odu Ifa). It's very vast. But don't rely on only Odu Ifa if you want to know some of the mysteries hidden by Ifa priests.
At least, I have a material that has some of it, but the author said it is so deep that he was not even allowed to write a fifth of what the likes of Ooni have which he also has access to. Even some of the priests initially opposed the ones he published. You know too that the limitations of using Google are there.

The way out is for someone to point one in the right direction.

See, what I am asking you is like when one wants to study AI. There was a lady who wrote out a road for data science and at each step, he gave out recommended books and the ones that can be easily downloaded, and he gave the links. That helped so many people. First, learn Python...and he gave recommended books
Then, move to this that..that....then, bla bla bla bla. But just daying Google...hmmm!

You'll need to be very good in Math and Physics (advanced level). Those Otem's threads can help or his book if you can get it from him whenever he comes around.
No wahala with maths. If I meet any area I need to sit down and learn very well, I will. Even if it takes me weeks, no wahala.

I researched the guy and I got him. He has been offline for 1 year...so that's the person you said I should wait for when he comes around. grin

When you learn some mysteries of Ifa, I think you'll realize why some knowledge has to be hidden from the public using complex codes and mathematics.

Thank you for sharing at least. God bless you.

But really...it is a deep secret thing. Lol. No wahala...Google here we come. But really, I don't know that to share books is wrong. Of course, I share till date, and I will keep sharing. Anyway...thank you, bro!
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 2:32am On Feb 07
epainos:

Makes sense. Probability is one of the greatest mathematical tools we have. I kinda have this as a view also. The nature is why everyone is different in it. I understand your point.

Most important things even what gives the super high financial reward is probabilistic.

No wahala. Maths is my thing.

The bolded part. Hmmm! I gat you. I am not saying they should divulge everything. Bro, there is a difference between preventing a certain knowledge from getting into the wrong hands from deliberately keeping people in darkness to manipulate them. Let us be real, there are very few people who genuinely want to preserve the knowledge from getting into the wrong hands. The majority did not share the knowledge because they wanted to manipulate others.
Personally, I don't support hoarding knowledge but one has to adjust in any society one finds oneself.
epainos:

By the way, I have been studying frequency and I am flabbergasted with what it is used for. Music, movies, and Hollywood. Hmmmm! Terrace Howard blasted out some deep secrets recently. Periodic table, calculus, biological processes, mitosis and meiosis, ecology, and the musical scale all come from sacred geometry which we can say = is a two-dimensional representation of nature. The problem now is that the musical they are making does not resonate with what God gave us. I would like to keep the real term used here so I don't go into something else. I believe you should understand where I am going to be here. Anyway, my discovery has guided me to be discreet and choose well what I listen, watch and dance to. Music is deep...it is manipulative, and it heals. It is not just music, but I would again like to keep a particular term to myself so I don't cross the border.
Okay.
epainos:

Title recommendations are perfect also. If you can share it here...fine...if you need me to send you a private message....it is fine by me. I have started with Google, but it has its limitations. I don't want to dive into the ocean without any roadmap; therefore, the titles of good materials will be appreciated.
Maybe later. I'd suggest taking things gradually.

epainos:

At least, I have a material that has some of it, but the author said it is so deep that he was not even allowed to write a fifth of what the likes of Ooni have which he also has access to. Even some of the priests initially opposed the ones he published. You know too that the limitations of using Google are there.

The way out is for someone to point one in the right direction.
I understand the eagerness to learn. But I'd suggest you shouldn't rush. I feel there are enough materials online to get started if you believe it's really what you want to do.
epainos:

See, what I am asking you is like when one wants to study AI. There was a lady who wrote out a road for data science and at each step, he gave out recommended books and the ones that can be easily downloaded, and he gave the links. That helped so many people. First, learn Python...and he gave recommended books
Then, move to this that..that....then, bla bla bla bla. But just daying Google...hmmm!
These things are not easy to do as you imagine when it comes to sharing native African knowledge systems. Personally, I don't have a roadmap as I'm not an Ifa priest. I can only give pointers, which is what I've done. I'm not a specialist in Odu Ifa. Physics (and Mathematics) is my area of focus, but I do research on Odu Ifa to aid my knowledge of Physics.
epainos:

No wahala with maths. If I meet any area I need to sit down and learn very well, I will. Even if it takes me weeks, no wahala.
If you're interested in a career in science, that's fine. But if you're not, you should know the math is really complex and can be time consuming to solve and understand.
epainos:

I researched the guy and I got him. He has been offline for 1 year...so that's the person you said I should wait for when he comes around. grin
I don't really know much about him apart from from the information he posted online.
epainos:

But really...it is a deep secret thing. Lol. No wahala...Google here we come. But really, I don't know that to share books is wrong. Of course, I share till date, and I will keep sharing. Anyway...thank you, bro!
I've shared titles of books many times on Nairaland in the past. There are many useful materials online if you're interested in developing a career as a scientist aided by an indigenous knowledge system such as Ifa. There's really nothing much to share again that has not been stated before.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 8:25am On Feb 07
One thing about me is that I have a principle: what will be .... will be.

And as I grow older, I find reasons the human race is where it is. Lol.

Whatever God doesn't want me to do, it will be blocked. Simple.

Nobody can give the roadmap. grin

Even the person who was preaching in many posts and encouraging people to learn it. But it got to a stage where he felt something too. There were times he shared, but no more. Come on! What kind of knowledge or religion can it be? A beg giii! No matter what? They should see the signs that I am not a kid in that stuff.

Anyway, I only came here to confirm something again, and I am right. It makes me remember the Book of Revelation. And I am seeing everything in life. Wow. There is a reason the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob prohibited consulting divination.

See, if we allow Ifa people to come back and take hold of people again, all they want is to enslave all (i maintain my stand...they added evil to Ifa for their manipulative agenda). I was watching Peter Fatomilola (first Papa Ajasco and an oluwo in his hometown), he was just pleading that people should return to Ifa. To do what exactly? Kiss their as.s.es cos they want to learn when the world has moved from books to digital, they are still in the oral form. The ma started talking about people in Barbados, Cuba, Brazil, Haiti, Australia, the US, etc who came to learn ifa from them. Lol. I just smiled inside me. They had to kiss their a.ss.es to learn what they knew. Still...they won't know all the secrets because they are still hiding many things. They only release some things to lure many back into it. As soon as they are satisfied with the number that has accepted it again, they will start manipulating people again. Lol. Yoruba people don wise up. They will NEVER allow any babalawo to manipulate them again. NEVER. Let them add the UK, the whole of Europe to their manipulative agenda. But for Yoruba and Nigerians...e no go werk. No one will ever pray to live under the bondage these evil babalawos put people under in those days. It was hell on earth. Manipulative scheme. Mehn! E no go happen again. They are gone for real. If you are a babalawo...go tell that man called Peter Fatomilola that he is a joke. Ifa is dead because they killed it, and it will remain dead if they don't stop their manipulative agenda. The only thing that remains is for us to declassify it. Period. If they want us to accept that Ifa leads to God, we must declassify it. Shikena. If they dont want us to, let them go to places. No one will ever be manipulated again. Never! We acknowledge the knowledge inside it, and that is where it ends. We will declassify it. And weren't kissing the as.s of anyone. If na money dem want, we go give them. But we go declassify am. Shikena. No be money the US dey give dem wey dem dey run their mouth like running water there? grin Dem be professors now there....dem give them US visa and greencard. Dem dey run their mouth ...dey release the secrets they don't want to. grin So, if na money any babalawo wants, say your price. We go give you...but we will declassify it. grin This is a faceless forum. Do not be afraid. Release am now and live your life in enjoyment instead of living in that disgusting poverty. We will link you with the knowledge of the world economy. If you can memorize many verses of Ifa, you can learn what will make you comfortable in this world too. No god go dash you money. Why are you poor? Some who are just ok financially among the babalawos are just manipulating people to make money. But no mugu clients like before na. grin

If you aren't ready to share, so be it. Nature is nature. AI can destroy the world, yet, it is made public. Yet, in their understanding, they feel the world will be destroyed if they give out the knowledge of Ifa. Lol. Even quantum physics is not a deep secret.

See...Ifa knowledge is an ALTERNATIVE. Let them keep it further. Na themselves dem dey do.

Wisdom is knowing that there is no single knowledge. When you can't share your knowledge, it means, you are not wise enough to know how to share it. That knowledge stage (1st stage) is where you are. And cannot grow to have an understanding of the subject. That's it.

Mark my words....all these don't share ....when you get to a stage, you will understand why they are kept...and bla bla bla... na lack of wisdom. The knowledge is there, but no wisdom to apply it. Nothing anyone can say....AI is the most delicate knowledge that can destroy the world...yet, it is an open secret. You can learn AI freely now. No secret. So what the crap someone is hiding? If AI cannot declassified as pure water, get the fvck off with your secret. Screw you! I repeat .....screw you!!!

Any knowledge that is not free to get is manipulative. I repear again....screw you and your useless knowledge. The maths in Ifa wan pass that in AI? I repeat....screw you!!! I am not abusing or insulting anyone, buf saying it in a general term here. It is why I have not mentioned any moniker here . Again...i repeat...if you think not sharing knowledge or resources to gain such is the way, screw you. Period! We will continue sharing. If they dont share the ones you know, how would you know. A beggie.

Listen, Christians, this is where the Holy Spirit comes in. If you read the Bible ....na just a book. But when that Holy Spirit comes, you will know what to do. They don't want to release the knowledge, yet they want people to return. Return to their darkness so they can continue manipulating them. grin One told me earlier that I have to want to get it...and bla bla bla...and the way is to go meet them. I guess he too left cos he could not kiss their as.ses. Guy man japa to JW. lol. Another said...learn it cos of quantum physics...it is digital and bla bla bla. Ok ooo. Put down the roadmap. No way. grin

This is where Jesus is different. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Despite everything that has been done to alter it, the Bible is safe. Was the Bible not hidden from men by those people? But God himself inspired people to declassify. This is the truth. No secrecy.

Everything happening now, the Bible has said it. Lest I forget, I was told to consult Otem here. Lol. Just research it yourself and you will be carried away with laughter. The guy said the God we (real Christians) serve has been caged like 6 years ago and it is the reason pastors are failing. He even said it is why T.B. Joshua failed. But he did not even know (lack of wisdom) that TB Joshua did not serve God. Lol. And imagine, those materials are what I was told to go check. Me...go check materials from sonlmeone who wrote that a way that is free and transparent has been caged 6 years ago? Na wisdom be that? When I am trying to understand why they say Ifa leads to the same God of Christians. Does he think I will ever dabble into Ifa if it claims what is free and open is bad? Never! I want to study the Ifa Corpus in more details for confirmation. Period. They said eshu in Ifa is not satan...ok I have heard you...but release it and let us check. Not that you will tell me and I will accept like a zombie. Lol. But you no wan release am. Dey play! grin And funny, the person was last seen here Feb 2023. So na person wey don disappear I should wait for cos I want to learn. Hahahhaha.

Nothing dey inside that Ifa. Nothing. Yes, there is mathematics but I am following it. The US is already declassifying it. And we will know everything soon and yet, nothing will happen to this world. No one will be able to destroy this world as long as the rainbow appears in the atmosphere. Make una no dey deceive ourselves.

Any knowledge that cannot be shared freely is a way to enslave others. Period.

I can give you a roadmap to knowing God through Jesus. It is an open secret. Those catholic priests hid them in the old. Also, they even wrote demonic books (7 books of Moses, the book of Enoch, etc) and they wanted to manipulate people that they were part of the Bible. Lol. I am not saying what we have now was not tampered with, but regardless, it is enough for us to do whatever we want to do because the power behind it is the Holy Spirit. There is power behind others too. And this is how I know that they don't serve the same God. Ifa people are trying to "whine" us that we serve the same God. No way! They serve a god that must not be shared. But Jesus shared a God that wants a relationship with you that you must share freely. Which do you prefer?

Those people going to pastors and prophets do not still know God. This is it. The way to God that is pure with no secret is via Jesus. Read your Bible and accept the Holy Spirit to guide you. This simple truth here is how to identify deception.

Ifa will soon be made open. Whether quantum or not, it will be declassified soon. I am not in a hurry cos I am satisfied with what I know through the Holy Spirit.

I even mentioned the OP who opened the thread, and he refused to talk. What is the essence of the knowledge he acquired that he cannot share with wisdom? grin Make me come rub your ego to know when there is an OPTION that leads to life. This is why Ifa will not return. It will remain in the dark it is meant to be. And the US will useless it very soon and make it like YOGA. Just mark my words. Yoga is now just an ordinary exercise medium. If they want to respect it, they say it is for meditation. But really, who considered Yoga medication sacred again? When you hear about other Bible meditations, think about how you feel. Yoga is like...a meditation for exercises... practising breathing and bla bla bla. This is what the US will make Ifa Corpus in the next 20 years. Mark my words. People will buy powder, chains, nuts, trays etc on Amazon and use it the way the US will shape the whole stuff. grin Sebi they want to keep manipulating people ni....na dem go shame las las. And I pray the US starts doing this even when they are alive so we can laugh at them.

In conclusion, I know someone shares my kind of view. Now I want to address someone who knows the living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob intimately and also has a very good knowledge of the Ifa corpus to come here and declassify it for us. The God I serve is asking me to do this. I am talking to you. Nothing will happen to you. Oney the message and declassify whatever you know here. The world will not perish. No matter how hard the maths or physics inside it, we gat brains to go around it. And no one can manipulate us that the world will crash. Listen, na so dem manipulate us that trading must be secret. We go crash the world economy if we know the secrets. ICT don dey classify the deep secrets. Go read my thread. I have just only one so far. I don't hide knowledge...I released all. Go and verify.

When I was teaching ecology in those days, I released all. I don't care. When you release, you gain more. Do not let anyone or people talk you into holding back knowledge. My friend does not support hoarding knowledge, but releasing am...he started bratung about the bush. grin

Even people close to me asked me to stop sharing freely. I told them that it is cos they are canal. I will keep sharing because it is a direct instruction from God. Even this guy I asked this favor, I will share with him anything I know if he asks me. Yes. Cos I have gone past the stage of holding back. Na person wey no wise go hold back. I know how to share. It is a skill you acquire through a supernatural power. My power comes from the Holy Spirit. And I am saying it confidently. No shaking.

There is knowledge in Ifa, and we will declassify it soon. I assure you. We will. And nothing will happen to this world. This world is coming to an end again....no matter what we do about it. And it will not be through any type of knowledge in the secret. It is already an open secret that this world will come to an end. Why should you be afraid that Artificial Intelligence or Ifa Corpus will end it if some people are allowed to know about it? Lol. Can you see the wisdom of God I am talking about

A beg, don't let anyone manipulate you oooo. Face your Bible. This is my message here. And accept the Holy Spirit to teach you further. It is enough for you.

Again, there is someone who will read this thread. I don't care even if it is 30 years from today. Please, put the roadmap to learn Ifa here and put links to where we can download the materials. Nothing will happen to you. Let us declassify Ifa. Yes, we can do it. People are already blasting it out the way these people don't want us to know about it. Please, bring it on. No babalawo can kill you. Read this thread and you will know that the basis of Ifa is probability. grin Na combination and Permutation. Yes, other mathematical expressions are there...but those babalawos that my guy read...dem sabi quantum physics? But you even have an open knowledge to refer to any kind of mathematical expression with AI. You don't need to do it yourself. Just input your data and AI will do it. Let no one come scare you with maths. grin Come on board. Let us declassify the Ifa Corpus. Enough of this Ifa thing. Dem go dey do like say the thing na God. Which God? We go declassify am. The US is already doing it too. Make dem no scare us. What they cannot handle we go handle am. How? With pure wisdom.

This is a public forum, let us do justice. Anyone who hides knowledge, and wisdom tells me that there is a hidden agenda. Why? Very few seek wisdom. Very few. So, you still want to hide it from that very few? grin Oyinbo that said...if you wan hide something from people, put it in a book. Lol. Na wisdom na. If Ifa people had put these things in books and they had developed an accepted roadmap to studying them, perhaps, it would have been more accepted. But I repeat...their evil agenda is why they deliberately held everything back. But we are wiser now. Lol. It is so sweet to trust in Jesus. I am telling you. Why? It is pure, undiluted and just open out there. If you have the Holy Spirit, it is easy to spot fake ones like T.B. Joshua. Has the Bible itself not mentioned that they will come out and be so many in the last days? So what are we talking about? Even the pastor we love and honour...Jesus said he would tell him to depart from him at the right time. But Ifa people and many other religions want to teach you differently. I don't doubt the knowledge in Ifa..and if it points to God like babalawos are saying, we must declassify it first. Do not come tell us garbage. We don't believe you. Just like Paul said...test everything. We have tested this God of Abraham Isaac, and Jacob ....and we know He is real. We know the way to approach him via Jesus. Na open secret. If you want us to believe Ifa leads to that same God, then, we go declassify am too. No secret...I repeat no secret. Say no to secrecy. My message to secret people...Get the fvck off my mention. And I say it without any apology. No manipulative way will stand again. Yes, I am saying it cos I am someone who shares. Except I don't share, may God judge me.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 3:48pm On Feb 08
Lols, mumu ranting. No be every knowledge system go useless like your Bible wey every Tom, Dick, and Harry dey edit anyhow. The same reason why no one teaches kids Quantum Mechanics in detail is the same reason some people don't reveal everything about some knowledge systems all at once.

If you wan learn Ifa, you can either go through the process of learning it online like someone like me I've done, which has taken years, and is an ongoing process, or you go and learn from Ifa priests, who have a course on it.
Again, that'll take years. That's just the plain truth.

Some people, especially those that want to become an Ifa devotee (priest) do itefa to join the cult of Ifa.

Ifa no be like your Bible, Lols. Mumuni dey ask me silly questions, the same idiots have killed and persecuted many agnostics, atheists and philosophers (pagans) historically over the years.

You can't have your cake and eat it. One key reason why some knowledge systems are hidden is due to such persecution.

Fortunately, the Internet has made it easy for any genuinely interested people to learn Ifa or any indigenous knowledge system. Genuine seekers of knowledge, not idiots asking silly questions all about.

It takes years to master Ifa. But if you're a dolt who likes to rush things, then charlatans and fraudsters go scam you tire. Apoda (imbe).

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 9:52pm On Feb 08
Mr. Quantum Physics don vex dey insult me. grin

Ifa Corpus has got 256 chances in it. And each has so many poems associated with it. These poems are the main stuff that these people don't want to release because they are the manuals. Oga, I will stay with the way to God that has an open manual which is the Bible.

Quantum Physics has books available to study A to Z.

The Bible is the A to Z for Christians. Lol

But Ifa people hid the main stuff and started writing out now little things. Na deception. Just like how guy man said...go and learn Ifa...it is maths, it is quantum physics. Oga....give us the road map... he said go check Amazon and Google.

Ask me for a road map for ecology, I will download it. Ask me about Trading, I will. What about data science, I will download it now and give you links. Sharply. But Ifa...go and Google. grin

Readers, in those days they hid everything...but when Christianity came, it was free. So people were shocked. There can be a way to God that is free.

See...abuse me. Insult me. I still choose to stay with what is free, open, plain and has been tested.

Manipulators. grin Many burnt the useless stuff.... and nothing happened to them. Things they were told that could kill them if they didn't worship them. But they burnt them. grin Why your gods no kill them?

Dey play!

Again, I choose to stay with what is plain, open, free, and well-tested. Shikena. Mr. Quantum Maths. grin

Readers, these guys are looking for clients....so, just hang them in a corner they are meant to be dumped. grin

You too think about it. A babalawo must know a minimum of 4 poems for each of the 250 ifa odu. But there so so many poems for each. Those poems are the real stuff (manual). You cannot get those poems from anywhere. Lol. Those who even published little out of the whole stuff struggled to do it. So, how do we know the real stuff when the only people who have it till today are the babalawos? grin

But the Bible is free. Everything is out there. Which do you prefer? The one the babalawos kept to themselves the manuals or the one that is right before you. Lol.

So, they wrote out manipulative words on Amazon to lure you back into deception. grin

Go learn Ifa Corpus. It is the way of life. Ifa people say....we serve same God. But make dem release the poems...no way. grin I must consult a Babalawo ....rubbish. If na same God, release all the poems like we have the Bible so we can verify it ourselves....but no way. Then, this one....Mr Quantum Physics....Ifa is everything...it is maths....what is the roadmap, he said he used to give out books but no more. grin See manipulations. Na clients dem all dey find ooo. If you contact him behind...you don lose be that. Na clients dem dey find. The hustle is real. grin

Say No to manipulation. grin
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 4:09am On Feb 09
Readers, just face what is opened, pure, and not secrets. Leave out insults from the posts, and focus on the issue. I wont go low to his level to return the insults.

Check the internet...the real deal in the corpus lies in the poems associated with the 256 sets of chances. You will not find them all anywhere. Incomplete info is what you get. But guess what? You have the A to Z of Bible. grin Do you really get me? The sh.ts they put online are to lure you all. Dem be manipulators. Dem dey write to lure you to come consult them. Dem be hustlers. Na clients dem dey look for. grin They will NEVER release the poems in details. Why? Those are their manipulative tools. grin We go burst dem bubbles na if dem release am. We go replace their yeye sacrificial poems with normal stuff na. Who has got the time to feed babalawos? Me, make dem rich? Tufiaka. grin God forbids it. If you wan to be dem maga, feel free to consult them. grin

Too many AI and data science materials which are rubbish are online, so you need s road map to know what to focus on. Contrarily, dont let anyone decieve you....Ifa is passed orally. Nothing dem write oooo. Lol. Na just scanty stuff they write online. The real knowledge is the poems. And it is why each babalawo must know 4 for each of the 256 possible outcomes. Meanwhile, the number of poems available for each is over 100 sef. Even more than a thousand. Yes.

Let me reveal more. These people put together mainly bad ones.....For example, one babalawo was interpreting Ogunda (one out of the 256 possible outcomes) and the only thing he could say was that the person consulting will tell lies, as in must tell lies. Must be a 419, must do bad things. And that he must make sacrifices to be successful in it. I laughed. Does that make sense? They said Ogunda is the chief of the thieves. Lol. That is their own main meaning oooo. Babalawo must chop na. grin But then, there is the other side that preaches honesty...and the suggestions to be honest without doing any sacrifice grin dem no go see that one...na the one wey ask you to bring chicken, ram, goats, beer to devil to drink, money to put in calabash....so that they wont catch the person is the one they will see na.. grin

The Bible is opened. It is free. Direct access to God if you can pray very well. This reason was why our fathers burnt the rubbish Ifa stuff. Of course, there is maths there....i saw it. And even the basis is Machine language like I said earlier. Let me drop a link here where three computer science researchers give some odus binary codes. Here is it:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259962837_A_Comparative_Study_of_Ifa_Divination_and_Computer_Science

I will give you links na. We no dey stingy with sharing info. Read above and you will get my point. [b]I repeat, do not take the insults from Mr. Quantum Physics as anything serious. I csn even teach him the maths he is talking about na. grin OK. Go read all his posts and read my previous posts and threads and them come...tell me who you think get sense. grin That maths sef, there are 2 possibilities here which are: He knows it or he doesnt. Na so. But you cant know until you test him. So, believe him that he is a mathematician or he uses Ifa to solve advance maths like he has claimed. grin Na so babalawos dey do. No be dem maga ooo.

In this age of info and computer, do you need to learn the periodic table (chemistry) by heart again? Capital letter NO. Lol. Why? So why the heck would they force scholars to memorise 256 × 4 .... 1024 poems? Like saying that the Bible must be memorized only ....and not available in books. Dont you know that prophets will manipulate you cos you dont have it? That was what those catholic priests did in those days. Na only them get am...and they manipulated people. But the God of Christianity is opened...He paved the way for everything to be available in all languages. We can read it. Is it too hard to put together all the poems in their ifa together so we can verify things for everselves? But nope...na lie. They want you to consult them. SCAMMERS!!! grin

Na you sabi ooo. If you go carry yourself to one babalawo who go manipulate you...na you sabi. If dem sure Ifa leads to God like they say, let them open up everything. GOD is not a secret God. God wants you to approach Him directly and not via your fellow humans who can tell you lies. In those days, those babalawos bully people oooo. But when people got Jesus, they dumped Ifa and those manipulators....burnt all the thing they told them to worship...snd guess what? They didn't die. grin The people did not die.

Any teaching, suggestion, culture, religion, etc that is not readily available is manipulative. Do not enslave yourselves.

I choose to be a Christian, and I am not ashamed to say so. I choose to stay with what is opened and available for all to use. I choose to stay with no secret. They have the Bible too and they have not been able to prove the Bible wrong. Tell them to release their Ifa poems so we can also check too. Dem no born dem well na. cheesy

Dont fall for any Mr. Quatum Physics ooo. Na talk him dey talk oooo....can you believe that? Make him release the roadmap, he turned it to insults.. grin i asked cos I know he doesn't know sh.t. All na manipulations. Period. If you want to convince me, you must put that roadmap down and I will check. Why? I gat AI Data science, Quantum Physics, even thd biblical roadmap is accessible to all.....I can check these areas myself. Why should Ifa not give me its roadmap too? Lol. They want me consult a Yahoo Yahoo master. grin SCAMMERS!!!
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Feb 09
epainos:

They want me consult a Yahoo Yahoo master. grin SCAMMERS!!!

I purposely allowed you to discuss with those you thought could offer you knowledge about traditional beliefs. The truth is not far fetch if you sincerely want it.
There is no wisdom in any other form of worship apart from the worship of Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

That is why you can't find any Buddhists, Hindu, Judaist, Ifá and so on who can continue chatting with you to answer questions except those sent by their God to do so.
None among the Gods known throughout the earth ordered their worshipers to go and speak with people about them because these Gods has nothing to offer.

Consider the word of Jesus of Nazareth who claimed he is the Son of the one and only true God:

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

No god elsewhere has ever made such statement because they have nothing to offer!

This is what the Bible God said the Holy One of Israel whose name is Jehovah:

"Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell, Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them" Psalms 115:4-8

So you will continue to provoke worshipers of these dead gods by asking them questions as to what their gods never knew! undecided
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 7:55am On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:

I purposely allowed you to discuss with those you thought could offer you knowledge about traditional beliefs. The truth is not far fetch if you sincerely want it.
Lol.

There is no wisdom in any other form of worship apart from the worship of Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
My thing with Ifa priests is that they now claim that the whatever of Islam, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and theirs are the same. But after investigation, I realised that it is a new strategy to lure their clients back. Of course, when people got to know about how easy, and free to access God, they dumped babalawos. And those babalawos fought seriously and they lost. They called the God of the Bible a false one then...why are they changing it now? They will tell you that Olodumare or Orunmila and God are the same. I am not arguing ooo. But make dem declassify their poems like the Bible so we can check. We gat brains to check na.

Anyone who visits babalawo is just stupid. Putting one's destiny in another's hand. Lol. Let the babalawo put the whole stuff down like the bible and let's analyse it together na. Nope. Babalawo wan dey recites from memory. I know whether dementia don set in? grin So, as am now, they want me to trust their old brains. grin People get mind sha...wow! These days that dementia is so rampant, they trust one old man throwing dice on the floor and reciting from that dented brain. And they trust all he is saying. grin If people of the old were stupid, I dont know what to call the people in this present time. As in what? We don't even memorize periodic table again. Who wants to go through that sh.t. They want me to trust their old useless brains battered with dementia that they can recite perfectly without making mistakes minimum of 256 ×4 poems..... grin That is minimum of 1,024. Jeez. And they want to say that all those old rattled brains can recite them perfectly. I repeat...anyone who visits any babalawo is a fo.ol. I am saying it without apology. Think deeply na. 1,024 poems. Na lie. Dem dey recite and sing manipulations. grin Very unserious set of old useless people. Na dem spoil Naija finally. Always manipulating others. Lol.

Without any apology, all babalawos' odu is ogundabede. They are all running robbers, thieves, 419, yahoo yahoo....limited liability companies. grin Since this is the poem they always associate with ogundabede...they are the real 419s.

That is why you can't find any Buddhists, Hindu, Judaist, Ifá and so on who can continue chatting with you to answer questions except those sent by their God to do so.
Of course, I know na. They can see how I write that I know the game. grin

None among the Gods known throughout the earth ordered their worshipers to go and speak with people about them because these Gods has nothing to offer.
Lol.

Consider the word of Jesus of Nazareth who claimed he is the Son of the one and only true God:

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

No god elsewhere has ever made such statement because they have nothing to offer!

This is what the Bible God said the Holy One of Israel whose name is Jehovah:

"Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell, Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them" Psalms 115:4-8

So you will continue to provoke worshipers of these dead gods by asking them questions as to what their gods never knew! undecided
Ordinary manipulators are always annoyed when they are questioned, not to talk of destiny robbers. I know. But discussions like this need to be in this forum so people can wise up. They want to change the narrative, and we need to put it back here.

Here is the Narrative
People want peace and direction, but Ifa priests were manipulating people in the olden days. They tormented and bullied them. Snatched their wives, and forced the young ones to serve them and work as slaves under them doing everything for them in the name of learning ifa corpus. Those babalawos would sit like MC Oluomo grin collecting taxes here and there. People were suffering...but when the light came...and the word of God was preached...and people started receiving Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, many more left. Who does not want liberation?

The same strategy they still want to use. I have been noticing that they are trying to market their evil services via NL in different sections. Lol.

So, it is necessary to find a good way to open the eyes of people. See, no one who comes across this thread will think again before approaching these fake people here. One comes in disguise using Quantum Physics, another came around posting pieces of their poems here and there.....lol. Can you even imagine... Quantum Physics said I should pick the books of one Otum guy here. He recommended his books...but guess what? He later came back to say he doesn't know the guy well. He doesn't know the guy well but said I should go ask him for his books to study. He felt he was talking to the old stupid people he has been manipulating on NL. angry If he was wise, he would have researched me before making such a useless mistake. Go read all his blunders....called himself and not me mu.mu that he doesn't (not me) know maths and bla bla bla. Person wey no put a single mathematical expression online dey boast he is a god in physics and maths. grin I will school him deep mathematics...yeye dey smell.

He was just going about like a barber's chair...and I even pressed further with the usage of frequency in music to manipulate people. If he "get" sense, he would know where I am going. grin

I am not here to provoke anyone but all I did was to find the best way to show readers that they are all manipulators.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On Feb 09
epainos:

Here is the Narrative
People want peace and direction, but Ifa priests were manipulating people in the olden days. They tormented and bullied them. Snatched their wives, and forced the young ones to serve them and work as slaves under them doing everything for them in the name of learning ifa corpus. Those babalawos would sit like MC Oluomo grin collecting taxes here and there. People were suffering...but when the light came...and the word of God was preached...and people started receiving Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, many more left. Who does not want liberation?

In as much as i do not subscribe to pagan gods i disagree with this completely!

If you want to know my reasons i will tell you.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 8:14am On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:

In as much as i do not subscribe to pagan gods i disagree with this completely!

If you want to know my reasons i will tell you.

Sure, tell me your reasons. It is a forum people should learn. We need to put everything we know here so people can see.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Feb 09
epainos:

Sure, tell me your reasons. It is a forum people should learn. We need to put everything we know here so people can see.
History of the Gods

Only one God created everything so in all the nations of the earth they all have what they do call the Almighty God among the Yorùbás we call Him "Olódùmarè" but there are secrets regarding some events that took place in heaven and before the flood in Noah's day.

Some of the messengers of God who are His spirit sons in heaven felt like tasting what the flesh do enjoy like romance and sex but since they're all of the same gender that is not possible and don't forget that they weren't created to procreate like humans and animals so they left the assignment given to them in heaven and straight to the earth they came, put on fleshy bodies and started going about wooing female humans everywhere they go.

Of course all the females they spoke to fell for them as they were highly intelligent, handsome and materially rich! Genesis 6:1-5

To be continued:
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09
The fallen angels began mating with all these female humans that was how before marriage was instituted because the fallen angels has no families to present as their lineage but since the young women were carried away with their appearance and wealth they slept with them without any introduction, then this unnatural mating led to pregnancies but babies born through the process weren't normal children, they continued growing bigger by the day until they became giants all over the earth and they were villains causing chaos everywhere they go. That's why God decided to bring a global deluge to destroy the giants. Genesis 6:7

Unfortunately for most normal humans they failed to enter into the ark and they all perished with the giants, as soon as the rain began all the angels puting on human flesh quickly dropped the flesh and returned to heaven as spirit beings but God did not allow them to mix up with His loyal sons anymore {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6} when they lost their position and home they joined Satan who is the first rebellious angel and back to the earth they came but this time around they can't put on human flesh anymore so they entered rocks, metals, trees and rivers speaking to people and telling them strange things. That's how Gods began on the earth and people were worshiping them even Abraham and his ancestors worshiped these demons before the true God called him out of Ur! Joshua 24:2

To be continued:
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09
Afterwards these fallen angels started fighting for worshipers and territories that's what led to wars in ancient times as the demons used humans as agents to occupy or capture places and other people settle down there as subjects to the agents of demons called kings back then. That's why fetish and occultic things goes along with the installation of kings in all the earth because these people were agents of those Gods in fact the Yoruba people often refer to kings as assistance or second in command to the Gods.
After these Gods has settled down with their worshipers the one and only true God called Abraham, introduced Himself and promised what He will do to all the false gods and their worshipers to prove that He is the Almighty God who created everything.
First He told Abraham what He will make of this rich but humble man and Abraham agreed to do whatever this spirit talking to Him said. In fact their friendship got to a point that Abraham began questioning his friend's actions! Genesis 18:25

So unlike false Gods the true God built a solid friendship with Abraham.

To be continued:
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 3:11pm On Feb 09
MaxInDHouse:
Afterwards these fallen angels started fighting for worshipers and territories that's what led to wars in ancient times as the demons used humans as agents to occupy or capture places and other people settle down there as subjects to the agents of demons called kings back then. That's why fetish and ocultic things goes along with the installation of kings in all the earth because these people were agents of those Gods in fact the Yoruba people often refer to kings as assistance or second in command to the Gods.
After these Gods has settled down with their worshipers the one and only true God called Abraham, introduced Himself and promised what He will do to all the false gods and their worshipers to prove that He is the Almighty God who created everything.
First He told Abraham what He will make of this rich but humble man and Abraham agreed to do whatever this spirit talking to Him said. In fact their friendship got to a point that Abraham began questioning his friend's actions! Genesis 18:25

So unlike false Gods the true God built a solid friendship with Abraham.

To be continued:
Building a deep true relationship is a sign of healthy worship. Babalawo will want to put themselves in the middle...and will never want to teach their clients how to meet their god. Lol...419 people. grin. grin Barawo people. And then scare the heck out of people. Thenafter, start demanding various things to rub their ego. They usually give eshu the head of livestock, but they will eat the fleshy parts. grin They will even do abracadabra pretending to ask ifa if they should share the meat with their households, or give it to another babalawo. But at the end of the day, most of them always say that the meat is for their households. grin imagine...dem give eshu the head wey meat no dey. grin That's what? Babalawos are "agba yahoo". grin ogundabede!!! grin
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09
epainos:

Building a deep true relationship is a sign of healthy worship. Babalawo will want to put themselves in the middle...and will never want to teach their clients how to meet their god. Lol...419 people. grin. grin Barawo people. And then scare the heck out of people. Thenafter, start demanding various things to rub their ego. They usually give eshu the head of livestock, but they will eat the fleshy parts. grin They will even do abracadabra pretending to ask ifa if they should share the meat with their households, or give it to another babalawo. But at the end of the day, most of them always say that the meat is for their households. grin imagine...dem give eshu the head wey meat no dey. grin That's what? Babalawos are "agba yahoo". grin ogundabede!!! grin

Who taught you that odù "Ògúndábèdé"

Oh i remember Yorùbá movies! smiley

Well let me continue:

The relationship between the true God and Abraham lasted throughout the man's life.
Note that the true God never gave Abraham any laws regarding how to live his life or deal with his neighbours God kept watching this man and both of them continue to keep their part of the friendship going as if they're just friends and nothing attached Abraham never made any demands, he stayed all his life with his wife without having a child and he never questioned his friend who claimed to be the Almighty God why he couldn't have a child in his youthful age. This God kept promising Abraham that there are nations coming from the loins of this Old man whose wife is also old yet Abraham remained faithful to this spirit until his wife got fed up and asked him to sleep with her maid.
The truth is that Sarah wanted to know if the problem is from her that's why she demanded that Abraham sleep with her maid servant.
Had it been the maid never got pregnant she would say to her "Abraham has been the cause all this while" but at a go the maid got pregnant and she was devastated now the problem is surely from her.
But is that what really happened?
NO!
The true God was only watching how faithful His friend could be and Abraham proved to be a real faithful friend to Jehovah, faithful uncle to Lot and faithful husband to Sarah. James 2:23
That's why Jehovah the only true God declared Abraham as the father of all those having faith! Romans 4:11

This was how Abraham became the foundation of faith in the true God and He began calling Himself the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.
These three men proved themselves faithful throughout their lives to the promise made by the spirit who claimed that He is the Creator! Exodus 3:15

So when people whose ancestors worshiped demons in the past are agitating against God's word i only ask them one question:

What did the god of your ancestors promised your forefathers?

Because the God of Abraham made a lot of promises and everything has come true! Joshua 23:14
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09
OKOATA:

Wait let me ask you a question ⁉️ The Supernatural Being who created the sun 🌅 that's hot and very powerful, it's miles away from us. You can't even look at a very hot sun 🌞 on a normal day for 5 seconds without going partially blind. Some soldiers who absconded from war used to face such punishments that most of them can go blind permanently.

Even if the god was a billion times hotter and brighter than the sun it means I can see him. He just needs to position himself far enough away and I will use a telescope. Or why would this be impossible?
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 5:53am On Feb 10
MaxInDHouse:

Who taught you that odù "Ògúndábèdé"

Oh i remember Yorùbá movies! smiley
All babalawos understand my post, na you no get am, but I will explain here. I teach, and I don't hide info. Information that we will leave behind. No matter the knowledge we have we will leave all behind in this world.

I don't watch Nigerian movies except when recommended by someone I know who has a very high IQ. I can't waste my time with rubbish; however, I listen to Nigerian enormous words of wisdom and watch videos on learning channels like YouTube. Nigerians are extremely brilliant. But the movie industry has been hijacked by the principalities of darkness esp the movies made in indigenous languages. They always want to promote their gods.

Back to ogundabede. I am talking about the poem related to it. I have some of the poems. Sir, I genuinely want to research Ifa Corpus, so I need more materials...there are too many manipulative materials online. The old men in the cult are still hiding up to 98% of it. My Yoruba is not good, but I have a way around it. I have ways I can translate even if the book is in written Yoruba or the movie is acted with it.

Check this video, please click on translation cos everything this man said was translated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDwV4ZGy8k&pp=ygUOaWZhIGRpdmluYXRpb24%3D

He had the following sign on his tray:

I - I
I - I
I - I
I - II

If you want to change to Machine code, I know how to do it. I have shared it above. Let me do it. It will be 0000 and 0001 in computer machine code. The first column is the first four sets of the dice thrown, and the second secoluk is the other one. This combination is one out of the 256 odu ifa they use, and it is ogundabede. The first part reading from the right like the Arabic language is ogunda and the second is ogbe. ogunda - ogbe ..and they combined and called: ogundabede.

As I said, all babalawos must know at least 4 poems attached to each odu ifa; therefore, listen to that man (read the subtitle). He was only saying everything about ogundabede: robbery, lies, yahoo, 419 etc. And he said he must make a sacrifice to prosper in it. grin Na him wan collect and chop the sacrificial materials na. Go ask how much that man collected to do what he did in the video. Sharp yahoo babalawo will take over N500k even over a million for a consultation (materials for sacrifices aren't included ooo). They will say that it is for the gods. Lol. Scammers.

But then, there are still poems for this particular ogundebe which talk about the importance of honesty. The person tends to tell lies but can be honest. The guidelines to say the truth and the procedure without buying goats of 300k, sheep of 200k etc are there too. Dem no go see this one. Na the one to encourage him to be 419 dem dey always see....and to tell him to bring money for the gods.

These poems are the bible of Ifa corpus, and they don't want to release them because they know we can check. Lol. Na the ones that will make clients pay dem go give. Manipulators. Make dem write down all the poems na. They are still hiding them.

The story below is on the front page of NL yesterday:
https://www.nairaland.com/7995156/elderly-man-poor-memory-biden

81-year-old Biden cannot remember the date he was the vice president, the date his son died in 2015, etc. Do you think Bola Tinubu can remember everything? Go check those babalawos...many of them are old cos boys don japa from their manipulations. So, na me dem want make I rely on the brain of 80 years plus babalawo who will start reciting odu ifa to translate the dice he has just cast? Lol. Yet, 120 years old among them will recite something for you. grin Listen well na...na his own manipulative useless poems he go give you. Lol.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Feb 10
epainos:

All babalawos understand my post, na you no get am.

It simply means the King of stealing and it has to do with all kinds of theft! smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 9:42am On Feb 10
MaxInDHouse:

It simply means the King of stealing and it has to do with all kinds of theft! smiley

Most Babalawos are Senior Yahoos
Nice one. It is why I said Babalawos are the king of thieves. That odu (poem) is for them. Their Ifa has a poem for them. Go and watch most of them, they do the sacrifices attached to that poem. Lol. Why? They want to keep on telling lies, scamming their clients, and collecting money from them without being caught. Start observing them. They won't release the details of the poems so you don't see the patterns.

From my research, babalawos are not powerful, but only mind players. They cast lots (throw dice) which anyone can do. The only thing that may be attached is that there are powers attached to the process. Let me explain further: in the olden days, they cast lots too in the Bible and the spirit of God moves the process. I have several examples in the Bible. If anyone wants to have such examples, let me know.

Also, the apostles made a big mistake. How? Jesus said....wait till the Holy Spirit comes, but they were in a hurry to replace Judas Iscariot, and they threw a coin. And Matthias was chosen. But did you read about that guy who replaced Judas that he did any significant work in the Bible? Probably God did not choose him because the spirit of God has decided to partner with the Holy Spirit and casting lots stopped working.

Sure, the spirits operating with Ifa are so many: Sango (thunder), Obatala, Yemoja (mermaid), ogun (god of iron), Osun (river), etc. might move the lots of babalawos cast. I am not going to talk about it, but possible. However, my point is that those Babalawos always manipulate the results. They tell lies, and they exploit their clients.

Have you ever wondered why they stopped clients from first telling babalawos their problems? Because they discovered that Yahoo babalawos were numerous in those days...so the ones who claimed to be good among them promoted the idea of letting ifa tell babalawo the problem after the clients had whispered the problems into the nuts they gave them. It is why all Babalawos are told to give the nuts to their clients to speak to Ifa first. Na reality I am telling you, and I believe you would have seen it in Yoruba movies. Clients always speak to Ifa first ...they whisper into the nuts babalawos provide for them. But as usual, Babalawos still have other tricks na....see, I researched them oooo. Dem be "Agba Yahoo" meaning "Senior Yahoo". grin

Therefore, for most babalawos to prosper, they always make the sacrifices of ogundabede themselves to not get caught. Period. Even the ones on Nairaland, that's what they are trying to do. They are hustling for "maga" to defraud.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57am On Feb 10
epainos:

Most Babalawos are Senior Yahoos
Nice one. It is why I said Babalawos are the king of thieves.
You need to know the real meaning of that word "BABALÁWO" it totally differs from "Ifá priest"

Babaláwo means the head among the initiates most initiates don't even know a single thing about Ifá because that's not their field.
This is the full meaning "Bàbá nínú àwọn aláwo" this people are behind the politics in all the places they are and they are behind all the political parties throughout the world.
There are three categories of initiates:
Those in the race of business.
Those in the race of religions.
Those in the race of politics
You can switch lane but your position in one lane won't be the same in another, you have to join the queue from the back even if you're well known as a frontier in one lane you can't be a frontier on the other lane.
They are all into the same cult and they know themselves so once they initiate anyone he or she joins the race and they're ever ready to protect the interest of their members.
Don't think they're only in one continent they are everywhere!
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by askit(f): 12:10pm On Feb 11
MaxInDHouse:

You need to know the real meaning of that word "BABALÁWO" it totally differs from "Ifá priest"

Babaláwo means the head among the initiates most initiates don't even know a single thing about Ifá because that's not their field.
This is the full meaning "Bàbá nínú àwọn aláwo" this people are behind the politics in all the places they are and they are behind all the political parties throughout the world.
There are three categories of initiates:
Those in the race of business.
Those in the race of religions.
Those in the race of politics
You can switch lane but your position in one lane won't be the same in another, you have to join the queue from the back even if you're well known as a frontier in one lane you can't be a frontier on the other lane.
They are all into the same cult and they know themselves so once they initiate anyone he or she joins the race and they're ever ready to protect the interest of their members.
Don't think they're only in one continent they are everywhere!
The way you post lies all about is mind-boggling. All what you said here is only a figment of your imagination. It's totally different from the reality

Anyone following events in Nigeria and overseas knows adherents of ATR, including babalawos (often translated as Ifa priests), are a minority in Nigeria and have held little or no key political positions

Dey post your lies small small, no be kids dey dis forum
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by askit(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11
epainos:

All babalawos understand my post, na you no get am, but I will explain here. I teach, and I don't hide info. Information that we will leave behind. No matter the knowledge we have we will leave all behind in this world.
What have you taught here so far that's not available online. Someone advised you start learning Ifa online, but instead you're trying to contact them off Nairaland and coercing them to send you books.

You want to be spoonfed. There's a reason that person recommended you should learn using Google and didn't state going to one babalawo (ifa priest) or the other to prevent falling into the hands of fraudsters, which are in every religion, including ATR.

But no; it's lies and get-rich-quick schemes you're looking for all about. You said they're manipulating you because they told you the simple truth.

What people spend years to learn, he wants to learn that in a day here on Nairaland. Na why dem dey scam this kind of people easily, always looking for shortcuts where there are none

I don't know why people are not being reasonable. Even when you gain admission into a uni to study any course, you're not taught everything at once but in batches or levels.

Also, there are books of Ifa online both free and paid. But you expect to be spoonfed. You want everything to be posted here on Nairaland.

No one will teach you how to do research on things yourself

Someone told you not to worship Ifa, but still, they want to enslave you. Nairaland Church propagandist

The person you mentioned did not advertise or call you to come and learn Ifa, na you know wetin you dey find all about when you no fit stick with your Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must We Shout While We Pray? (god Is Not Deaf). / Christian Tithing - Separating Fact From Fiction / I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 297
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.