Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21306 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:30pm On Jan 07
Smartjeezy01:
yes. Take a tot glass cup in the morning.

Ok.
Thank you
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by kcbaba007: 4:37pm On Jan 07
Try as much as possible to reduce your sweet mouth, though I know that ladies like sweet mouth a lot, stay away from sweet things. It will help, there are herbs that are being used to treat such too, go to herb sellers, they'll advice you accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:06pm On Jan 07
umuna:

We can send you the seeds for free and how to use it if you want.

Can I get the seeds from alagbo? Herbal sellers
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:07pm On Jan 07
Sheilapat:
Do aerobic exercise just before your period starts, use a hot compress on your lower abdomen when in pain. These used to work for me when I experienced such pains. Also increase your fluid intake. Please visit a gynecologist if symptoms persist

Ok, thanks a bunch.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by hothire(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07
Go to the hospital. You might be suffering from hormonal imbalance. Or other gynaecological problems like ovarian cyst etc. Go and see a gynaecologist. This is not a matter for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BePrepared: 6:52pm On Jan 07
The only solution is...

Read the story of the woman with the issue of blood 5 times, do what she did...

Go to Jesus and touch him with faith.

Adura
Adua
Ekpere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:18pm On Jan 07
BePrepared:
The only solution is...

Read the story of the woman with the issue of blood 5 times, do what she did...

Go to Jesus and touch him with faith.

Adura
Adua
Ekpere

Yeah sure. Thanks.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Fancumie: 7:41pm On Jan 07
Although it can be treated with over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers such as Aleve (Naproxen), or Tylenol (acetaminophen), Adviil (Ibuprofen), menstrual pain to some people, as the experience varies from persons to persons, can be soothed by:

Taking a warm bath
Using heating pad
And placing a hot water bottle on the lower tummy.

Natural food remedies:

Some of these helpful food compounds includes lycopene, omega-3 Fatty acids (found in fatty fish like salmon), caffeine in coffee, and Magnesium richly found in almonds and pumpkin seeds.

Also eat fennel or include tumeric in your daily food plan during or before your period.

Fennel
Tumeric
Fresh Tomatoes.

I just researched this for you, read more here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.epicstorian.com/4-best-herbal-remedies-for-menstrual-pain/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:02pm On Jan 07
Fancumie:
Although it can be treated with over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers such as Aleve (Naproxen), or Tylenol (acetaminophen), Adviil (Ibuprofen), menstrual pain to some people, as the experience varies from persons to persons, can be soothed by:

Taking a warm bath
Using heating pad
And placing a hot water bottle on the lower tummy.

Natural food remedies:

Some of these helpful food compounds includes lycopene, omega-3 Fatty acids (found in fatty fish like salmon), caffeine in coffee, and Magnesium richly found in almonds and pumpkin seeds.

Also eat fennel or include tumeric in your daily food plan during or before your period.

Fennel
Tumeric
Fresh Tomatoes.

I just researched this for you, read more here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.epicstorian.com/4-best-herbal-remedies-for-menstrual-pain/
There was a time the pain stopped for a while but I can't remember if it was when I was taking one tumeric drink I learnt in my catering school. I just noticed it stopped one time like that sha but can't remember what diet changes I made then.

Thanks. Will revisit the tumeric and ginger drink.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Crieff(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07
Tranexamic acid

Reduces the heavy blood flow...and the pain that comes with menses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by hurumnanya: 8:37pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Try Urine therapy. It may sound like a joke but I can guarantee you if you can take your urine for three straight days without food that cramp is gone for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by umuna(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Can I get the seeds from alagbo? Herbal sellers

Yes you can. Just chew a seed and take a lot of water for the day. Mind you it will be bitter ooo.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:39pm On Jan 07
umuna:

Yes you can. Just chew a seed and take a lot of water for the day. Mind you it will be bitter ooo.

Ok. Will try it. I want to go for the natural ones.
Thanks
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Amwitty(f): 8:53pm On Jan 07
Aleem26:
Go and give birth it reduces it
From experience it's not true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Emipathos(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07
Menstrual cramps Can be humiliating and sometimes become a thing of concern during menstrual period. Taking pain relief and other concoction in most cases leads to some complications that we did not bargain for.

Menstrual cramps can be handled once and for all with our Chinese curative herbal medicine. These are products that have proven it's efficacies in every health challenges both for women and men. I have handled series of this problems with these Chinese herbal medicine.

I don't really think I have the opportunity to discuss extensively about these products here and they are many.

You may reach out to me via:

WhatsApp 08185363189
Call 08080993527
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jesubaby: 11:25pm On Jan 07
Blend ginger and garlic together and drink the juice. Every day. Not only when you are feeling the pain. I was once a victim of it. But I don't even know when it left me completely.
Sometimes, boil, Ginger, garlic, lime orange and clove together. Do not boil it for long. Drink the water every morning and evening. If you are faithful to it, you'll see positive result by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:28pm On Jan 07
Jesubaby:
Blend ginger and garlic together and drink the juice. Every day. Not only when you are feeling the pain. I was once a victim of it. But I don't even know when it left me completely.
Sometimes, boil, Ginger, garlic, lime orange and clove together. Do not boil it for long. Drink the water every morning and evening. If you are faithful to it, you'll see positive result by God's grace
Amen. Thanks.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jesubaby: 11:40pm On Jan 07
And also avoid some certain things while in your period. Eating sugary things, cucumber, taking cold water, washing your hair with shampoo etc. Till date, I take conscious of all these things, because I don't want it to come back again.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by descarado: 1:24am On Jan 08
Gbolahan111:

Did the alcohol that you take relieved you of the pain?
Yes dear. Less than 24 hours.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BALLOSKI: 4:00am On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. [b]My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.[b]

My girlfriend was told similar thing. I don't know how true it is. Married women don't have this serious cramps, I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by 042reports(f): 6:14am On Jan 08
Take odogwu bitters and malt
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:23am On Jan 08
BALLOSKI:
My girlfriend was told similar thing. I don't know how true it is. Married women don't have this serious cramps, I guess.

According to what Ive read on this thread so far, some married women still suffer mentstrual cramps.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by heywhyho(f): 8:32am On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Work our for 30mins thrice a week, when it's close to your period do it back to back. See a genealogist, stop trying stuff, is might be a medical condition.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by HEBEI: 12:22pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

I have remedies for your problem. If you are interested, quote this comment, and I will post it.

It won't cost you much. Just a pot of a particular type of soup a week before your menses flow. And certain drugs that won't cost you more than 500 in a month.

I am not a medical doctor, but this remedy has been very effective since I discovered and started applying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:52pm On Jan 08
HEBEI:
I have remedies for your problem. If you are interested, quote this comment, and I will post it.

It won't cost you much. Just a pot of a particular type of soup a week before your menses flow. And certain drugs that won't cost you more than 500 in a month.

I am not a medical doctor, but this remedy has been very effective since I discovered and started applying it.

Ok dear. I'm interested. Please post it.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by HEBEI: 3:30pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok dear. I'm interested. Please post it.

The medicines: (1) ferrous sulphate, (2)folic acid, (3)vitamin c and (4)calcium. One tablet each, once everyday, best if taken at night.

The soup: okra soup. Eat okra soup for days(once in a day is enough), a week before your menstrual flow.

I am neither a doctor nor a pharmacist, so I don't know why this remedy works very effectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:40pm On Jan 08
HEBEI:

The medicines: (1) ferrous sulphate, (2)folic acid, (3)vitamin c and (4)calcium. One tablet each, once everyday, best if taken at night.

The soup: okra soup. Eat okra soup for days(once in a day is enough), a week before your menstrual flow.

I am neither a doctor nor a pharmacist, so I don't know why this remedy works very effectively.

Awwnnn.. thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Rodinat: 8:26pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok, bara that calabash and Kawun?
Can I soak it in pap water?
*Yes you can soak it with pap water, that's what I do use instead of alcohol*
May it work for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:31pm On Jan 08
Rodinat:

*Yes you can soak it with pap water, that's what I do use instead of alcohol*
May it work for you

Amen.
Thanks.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BALLOSKI: 10:30pm On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:

According to what Ive read on this thread so far, some married women still suffer mentstrual cramps.
hmmmm... It seems it's a journey of a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:04pm On Jan 09
Jewessgratitud3:

mefanamic acid tablets.
Works for the pain and reduces the flow by 25%.

I don't know if chemists give sell it like normal drugs or you need a doctor's prescription for it.

Also if you have painful cramps and heavy bleeding consider going for a scan to check if everything is okay down there. Let them rule out fibroids at least.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Shugargal(f): 8:13am On Jan 10
umuna:

We can send you the seeds for free and how to use it if you want.

Please I want ๐Ÿ˜ซ. Heavy flow is the only thing dealing with me in this life like this..I will really appreciate ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina โ€”researcher / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.