Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21303 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ConfidentialDoc: 11:10am On Jan 07
Use oral contraception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BareFacedLies(m): 11:18am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Infection? From where? I'm not sexually active so where will it come from? I don't share convinience, I don't use public toilet.

I don't have any infection. Just Normal menstrual cramps.

This is what happens when a young lady's pussy is allowed to lie fallow for such a long time.

You need an occasional tweak from a guy and I can help you with that grin
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i
😂😂 u funny I swr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ufuosman(m): 11:22am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Some many people own d only solution is wen dey start giving birth. Well try and stay for sugary things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ufuosman(m): 11:23am On Jan 07
D pains for some ladies doing dis period is something else. I really pity dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Icaretoo: 11:33am On Jan 07
Sock glove in water for at least three days and always drink it before during and after your period I tell you, it works wonder.
In fact if u can make it ur regular drinking water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by femi4: 11:45am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
You need to start having sex regularly.....without regular servicing and oil change, friction is inevitable
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BUDUWEST: 11:47am On Jan 07
Just use 500 naira carrot blend it very well and extract the juice, it will help.
Or you go to any good pharmacy and get a medicine called Evening primrose, take one per day will solve the challenge permanently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by DchampisHere(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

This is a case of defect in hormones. You can correct this with "COMPLETE PHYTO ENERGISER"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by fanzine(f): 12:10pm On Jan 07
@poster, i was in your shoes before i started giving birth. Nothing i didn't try. I don't wish menstruation cramp for anybody. It was terrible. But the only good news is child delivery becomes easy after that, i never had to stress much during labour no pushing . So no delays, get married and start making babies, the cramps goes away. Sorry for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by iamL(f): 12:10pm On Jan 07
placeofallure:

Dey play, your cramps cannot be as devastating as mine.

Don't try birth control pills. Those drugs will just scatter your normal arrangements, you know, distort a lot of things and it can wreak havoc when you are finally ready to give birth.

Cramps were my thing way back. Everybody knows when I'm on. Teachers always send me back home cause I was useless coming to class. Then in the university, I miss lectures on my cramp days cause I couldn't cope. Many times, I land in the hospital just because of cramps. My mum really suffered in my hands.

Your twin is right. When you give birth, cramp diminishes. That works like magic.

Child birth does stop it for everyone, I have married friends with number of kids who are still having cramps.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by iamL(f): 12:11pm On Jan 07
fanzine:
@poster, i was in your shoes before i started giving birth. Nothing i didn't try. I don't wish menstruation cramp for anybody. It was terrible. But the only good news is child delivery becomes easy after that, i never had to stress much during labour no pushing . So no delays, get married and start making babies, the cramps goes away. Sorry for now

My friends with number of kids are still having cramps. Childbirth doesn't work for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by samplebrown: 12:13pm On Jan 07
Indirectly looking for a husband?

quote author=Whatisurproblem post=127813472] come and pay my groom price if you are ready.

I'm serious [/quote]
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by iamL(f): 12:16pm On Jan 07
Op. Grind bitterleaf and drink the juice 2x1 a week before it starts, avoid sugary foods. That what helped my sister after she has tried even imported drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Omoobong1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07
Drink plenty of warm water during your period and also do a little bit of exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by tundeblack: 12:53pm On Jan 07
I can help you with pregnancy. It will either stop it or reduce it
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Gbolahan111: 12:58pm On Jan 07
descarado:

Yes, my first time of drinking alcohol was cos of painful menses.
Mine was very unusual. From the day it will come it won't. Then the cramp starts till the next 2 wk exactly. This usually lands me in hospital. And this type usually happen like3 times in a yr.
One day while on holiday at my cousin house who is a medical Dr and she has tried everything possible for me, she bought squadron and gave me a glass to drink. Needless to say I vomited all over but by morning the idiot started flowing.

I always feel very dizzy and fainty days after. Have fainted in market, church, name them. Had known not to wander around unknown territory after menses.

Then childbirth comes with its problem.

When I see some people insult and denigrate women, I shake my head.
I have seen many girls on admission every month cos of menses. Every fking month vomiting as long as the menses lasts and drs can't do anything except place them on iv with some multivitamins.
It is well.

Did the alcohol that you take relieved you of the pain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Gbolahan111: 1:11pm On Jan 07
TheFinesseKid:
you're not yet serious about it. I haven't tasted soft drink in over six years ahd counting. I drink only water. I don't take alcohol or weed. Take your health seriously please.

Do you take wine or juice? That’s interesting.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Shugargal(f): 1:30pm On Jan 07
fostermd:
Use Mefenamic tablet ( Ponstan). It is well effective for menstrual pain.
But one doctor prescribed this drugs for me for heavy flow, that it reduces heavy flow. Does it actually? Because I was already taking tranezomic acid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by bigl: 1:55pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Stay away from sugar or sugar based drinks once it's 3 or 5 days to your moi moi showing up ....

Stop taking pain killers ... They do more harm to your body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Shugargal(f): 1:56pm On Jan 07
umuna:

Please try picralima nitida seeds. The Yorubas calls it Abere. Also read one of my threads about your cramps and this wonderful seed. Commercially it is referred to as akuamma seeds.
Please do you know of anyone that can help stop heavy flow, I don't have serious cramps but just heavy bleeding. I have seen a gynecologist, did scanning, multiple tiny fibroids was seen, some drugs was prescribed including tranazomic acid which goes to clot my blood, then the next flow becomes very painful and now comes out in tick clots, please I will appreciate if I get a response from you. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Smartjeezy01(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok, bara that calabash and Kawun?
Can I soak it in pap water?
yes. Take a tot glass cup in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by efehis: 2:33pm On Jan 07
1. Stop the use of sanitary pads for 2 months. Use white napkins

2. Eat natural foods
3. Stop soft drinks and sugar

Do no 1 especially and thank me later
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by pragmatistm(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

I have the cheapest solution for this. Send me chat on WhatsApp. 081.5756.20.49. It's free and no lady that I gave that did not confirm its effectiveness.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by umuna(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07
Shugargal:

Please do you know of anyone that can help stop heavy flow, I don't have serious cramps but just heavy bleeding. I have seen a gynecologist, did scanning, multiple tiny fibroids was seen, some drugs was prescribed including tranazomic acid which goes to clot my blood, then the next flow becomes very painful and now comes out in tick clots, please I will appreciate if I get a response from you. Thank you.

We can send you the seeds for free and how to use it if you want.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Shugargal(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

O Nnem.
Sorry nne, I will advice you stop all the drugs and go on ginger, garlic, you can join prekese and all those tiny pepper 🌶 they use for pepper soup, then join hot water bottles, you should place on your tummy steadily. I have same issue but mine is heavy flow with small cramps that's manageable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Sheilapat: 2:53pm On Jan 07
Do aerobic exercise just before your period starts, use a hot compress on your lower abdomen when in pain. These used to work for me when I experienced such pains. Also increase your fluid intake. Please visit a gynecologist if symptoms persist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by TheFinesseKid: 3:16pm On Jan 07
Gbolahan111:

Do you take wine or juice? That’s interesting.
I don't. I don't even know the brands of wine or juice that are out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by candlestick: 3:25pm On Jan 07
final solution: hustle for a husband. Dont wait for a man to ask for your hand in marriage, ask for a man's hand in marriage. After getting married, do everything you can to get PREGNANT. Pregnancy is the only solution to your problem. I'm talking out of experience
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Exceed15: 3:36pm On Jan 07
I hope is not fibroid.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:27pm On Jan 07
Shugargal:

Sorry nne, I will advice you stop all the drugs and go on ginger, garlic, you can join prekese and all those tiny pepper 🌶 they use for pepper soup, then join hot water bottles, you should place on your tummy steadily. I have same issue but mine is heavy flow with small cramps that's manageable.

Awwnnn.. sorry about the heavy flow. That heavy flow is a big problem because it can disgrace someone. Then the fatigue that follows afterwards.

Ok, will try this natural ones first to see how it goes.

Thank you my love. 💕.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.