Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21301 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:16pm On Jan 06
TheWinterBird:
Take Advil if you can get a hold of it in Nigeria. That helps me.

Ok dear. Does it increase the flow?

Will look for it.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by TheWinterBird(f): 6:32pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok dear. Does it increase the flow?

Will look for it.

Thanks a lot.
No, it doesn't. I get heavy periods already and wouldn't take anything that would increase the flow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:34pm On Jan 06
TheWinterBird:
No, it doesn't. I get heavy periods already and wouldn't take anything that would increase the flow.

Ok dear.. I should be able to get it at big pharmacies.

Thanks I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Olatara(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06
MumEmdy:
Try ginger tea for d cramps, and a close friend was placed on birth control pills which really help in normalizing her irregular and heavy menstrual flow.

Menstrual cramp can be very painful sometimes, sorry please.
Yes, i was placed on contraceptives for 3months. Mine is regular, not heavy but very painful.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by SWATMan: 8:13pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Infection? From where? I'm not sexually active so where will it come from? I don't share convinience, I don't use public toilet.

I don't have any infection. Just Normal menstrual cramps.

You don't need to be sexually active to have UTI. You came here for advice so don't overlook any suggestion that might help you.

4 Likes

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Smartjeezy01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06
That is effect of chronicle pile caused by intakes of excess carbonated drinks. Get a bara(melon), slice it and remove the seeds. Put inside a pet rubber with small potash. Add dry gin or palm wine, take morning and night. You will never experience pain during menstrual flow again. I have done it countless times for my sisters and it works like magic. I know hundreds of home remedies like that. Try it and get back to me. smartjeezy2020@gmail.com

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ogashman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06
It's supposed to have stopped, u re of age already.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by EEIA: 8:40pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Mod please this is a serious issue.
I need a wider view for more suggestions.
Doggy style helps a lot cool

2 Likes

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Get belle

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Creamypie(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
buscopan, 2 tabs with the felvin u took, 2 caps. This night 2morrow morning. U can come and thank me later ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by amiibaby(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06
Sorry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by abobote: 8:41pm On Jan 06
Go to pharmacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Machinegun91(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06
Get pregnant and rest for 9 months

Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ozo13(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Try see a gynecologist.they got lots of drugs to prescribe.They need to evaluate you and if no cause is seen, they may prescribe medication to stop the pain.How old are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah.. my twin attested to it that since she started giving birth hers stopped.
I can't give birth now until I'm married so that can't work for now.
come and pay my groom price if you are ready.

I'm serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.

Pay my consultation fee and I'll help you!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by victorazy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Reduce your intake of sugary things thats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by yewit37486: 8:43pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Do you exercise? You can start with stretches to warm up your body generally but days before your period is due, start doing some exercises consistently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ednut1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06
Naira land is not an hospital

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Donemmy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06
take chelsea as soon as you noticed it and thank me later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Walai(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06
dm me
Jewessgratitud3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Arabk25: 8:45pm On Jan 06
Reduce your sugar intake I believe you're a consumer of much sugary substance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by JoshTim: 8:45pm On Jan 06
Stop eating sugary things. Use normal pain tablet for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Have you seen a doctor, or do you want people who believe women with big butts have big butts because they store poo in them to advice you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by fostermd(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06
Use Mefenamic tablet ( Ponstan). It is well effective for menstrual pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06
EmperorCaesar:

What are u always saying sef and to whom

shocked

He is always on colos
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Tendai2430: 8:46pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Sister, go and see a doctor, preferably a gynaecologist. There are many causes of severe and chronic menstrual pain as well as treatment options available.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Chaolin: 8:46pm On Jan 06
What concern me with cramp...

Tell your man to knock you well it will not cramp back, I did it to my woman today no cramp is cramping her

Am for real trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ucheuzor1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06
I am not a woman but I heard from my ex's that too much sugar contributes to more pain.

Reduce your sugar intake especially when getting close to your menstrual cycle.

Maybe try and get pregnant so it can stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Kingrshd3: 8:47pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:

Keep praying about it.. pray without ceasing. It must go.

How many people with cancer and HIV with other deadly diseases prayer don heal without doctors intervention 🤔

You sound so myopic mtheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.