Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21337 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10am On Jan 07
Leilami:

Op, get naproxen.

You will beg to gift me a house in Banana Island.😃

It even reduces your flow. If it is heavy it makes it light and from 5 days it can even be 3 days.

The only thing you need to do is to make sure you take it 2 days before your period till you are done. You won't complain any longer.

I know you must have gotten a lot of suggestions but do this first and see the Lord is good 👍

Ok Noted.
Hope its not a birth control pill.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Juliearth(f): 3:29am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.

Sorry about your ordeal, dear.

This may sound crude, but I would still recommend. Chew on freshly cut and thoroughly washed bitterleaf a day to your flow and when it starts. This is likely to work if the cause of this pain is due to a change in your diet and especially if the diet contains lots of sugar.

If this doesn't work, try massaging your tummy with castor oil regularly. Though I haven't tried this, but from the testimonies of people around me, it works like magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Juliearth(f): 3:30am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i

This right here is the problem. Stay off refined sugar for a complete month, you would see the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by easydrizzle(m): 3:31am On Jan 07
Have you heard of menstrual heating pad that could be used to reduce cramps. It's a new technology and we just started selling in nigeria just last year . It cost just 25,000naira you could give it a trial and if it does not work I would refund you. That how positive I am especially if your cramps are muscular cramps

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by SeedofAbraham: 3:34am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Get desofem from any nearby Pharmacy... subject to Doctor or Pharmacist prescription though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by kinethic: 3:42am On Jan 07
Stay away from these foods Meat, oil, sugars, salts, and coffee . Sugary drinks including cola,any caffeine drinks etc
To soothe your pain apply heat on your abdomen and back, pain relievers, light exercises, eat banana or pineapples ( a little) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Johnboom: 3:55am On Jan 07
Blend garlic and lemon together and drink few days like 3 days to your menstruation. You may WhatsApp me on 08032781837. It is a simple thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by zolajpower: 4:04am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

Desist from taking anything that contains sugar and drink ginger and clove tea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by lordchiz(m): 4:11am On Jan 07
Try eating 3 bitter kola 3days to your menstrual cramp and stop taking sugary thing 7 -10 days to your menstruation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by thadotech(m): 4:11am On Jan 07
Lolz!
Confession does it all. Now that you had confessed, Next time stay away from sweet stuffs when you are.
But for the time being you cant but bear the pain because its the punishment.
Oya! Let me help you. Go look for a good bitter alcoholic drink and thank me later.

Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Ginaismyname: 4:34am On Jan 07
Maybe you have pcos. Go to the doctor to check that out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by seanery: 4:57am On Jan 07
Then go find who go knack u belle. Case closed.

Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Profcso(m): 4:57am On Jan 07
You better see a physician ASAP and know what's really wrong and to also know what's going to cure it.
My candid advice oooooooo, self medication might be harmful in this type of case. So sorry about this, God will heal you
Jewessgratitud3:
Mod please this is a serious issue.
I need a wider view for more suggestions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by oluwafynest(m): 5:00am On Jan 07
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=127808953]

Sorry for the pain. Recently,I saw in Twitter where a female like yourself.recommemded Neurogenic (it shud be around 2k at any pharmacy). Just get it and rub on your tummy.

Alot of people confirmed it worked for them and I am sure yours won't be an exception.

Try it and.get back to share your testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by seanery: 5:00am On Jan 07
It shows u are ur own problem

Jewessgratitud3:

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Calpam01: 5:33am On Jan 07
Pls, quietly look for NONI JUICE, (Taitan Noni).
This is a supplement that will not only reverse the menstrual cramp but will also rejuvenate the entire body system from other forms of abnormalities. One or two bottles can give you a good result. You can buy it online or at any store that sells related supplements.
Google the health benefits of noni juice and proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by FireUpNow(m): 5:39am On Jan 07
Avoid eating sugar and foods that are heavily laced with sugar such as white bread and soft drinks. Also getting pregnant and giving birth controls it very well. Eating natural food works good also. Let fruits and vegetables be part of your meal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Pweetyccee(f): 5:43am On Jan 07
My dear the only solution is to give birth then it will reduce d pain. I know wetin I pass through for menstrual pain. They even gave me tramadol injection because of the pain. Am always scared of seeing my period whenever we enter new month. I just Thank God sai Husband come on time after am done with school and pls stop taking felvin drug, it will cause more harm to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by agborodun: 5:57am On Jan 07
Someone once told me that her cramp stopped when she followed the advice to allow her boyfriend nack her.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Letuspray4niger: 6:45am On Jan 07
Sorry dear
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by heysquare(m): 6:52am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:
Mod please this is a serious issue.
I need a wider view for more suggestions.
Be taking hot Pap during the period starting a day before day 1 and be active

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Lifemanage: 6:59am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Bleep a man before it comes, it will reduce the pain...lol😄😄. This always works. U will not even feel the pain. Give a Bleep once a month before it comes
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by akindele254: 6:59am On Jan 07
I'm telling you.I'm telling you....
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Verbtips(m): 7:02am On Jan 07
Firstly drink plenty of water when you wake up and always be hydrated
reduce the intake of soft drinks
they are acidic
at least malt is better
eat raw
onions,ginger,
and garlic
every week drink ugwu extract mixed with tin milk
do excersise very well even if na walk out
then try and get moringa oil take 2 spoonful 3 times a day
note:don't wait till your next round is approching b4 you use my remedy
just follwing this for 20 days you will see result
you can gist me how far
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Munzy14(m): 7:04am On Jan 07
Righteousness2:

Keep praying about it.. pray without ceasing. It must go.
Smh..
The way you acclaimed religious ones abuse the word "Pray".

Even when she has prayed over it, you still insist on delivering your letter to the corinthians.. lipsrsealed

Prayer without doing the right/necessary things is like one mocking his/her God.

Your baby own stopped/reduced because she took in and had a child for you. Prgnancy and child bearing limits or stops that severe menustral cramps in some ladies.

Apply wisdom atimes, before you unnecessary set up, our Christianity for drag.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:14am On Jan 07
Who did you offend?
A lady was into a restaurant biz in V.I. Another big girl showed up and opened a restaurant opposite the first girl. The big girl asked the 1st girl to relocate that she has more customersand dont want a competition. She refused. The 2nd girl attacked her (diabolically). That's how the 1st girl was having a menstral flow non-stop for 6 weeks. She stopped opening her place, trying to find a solution to her wahala. The did everything,
but no remedy. She had to pack off. Check yourself out: did you scam any innocent guy, especially kogi guys, or you messed with a wrong elder or something. It's crazy.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by dheolexaone(f): 7:20am On Jan 07
Please go for a scan.
Fibriod symptoms starts like this too.
You can treat it early now that you are still single.
I wish you the best.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Giftygini100: 7:22am On Jan 07
MumEmdy:
Try ginger tea for d cramps, and a close friend was placed on birth control pills which really help in normalizing her irregular and heavy menstrual flow.

Menstrual cramp can be very painful sometimes, sorry please.
Please birth control is a no no please...can expose her to cancer and fibroid...I will also tell the OP to go do scan, fibroid might be a possibility...two major things she mentioned here are very typical of fibroid- very flow and unbearable menstrual cramps.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Giftygini100: 7:23am On Jan 07
Aleem26:
Go and give birth it reduces it
Not in all cases dear

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Giftygini100: 7:27am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Hello Op, sorry for your pain. Have u tried lemon drink in hot water starting about 4 days before your period till u finish. Get a cup of hot water, squeeze the lemon in it and drink once or twice daily few days before your period. That was the solution fo mine.

Also, I saw a comment from someone for you to take naproxen, please dont. As much as it might help, it is an NSAID which is a class of drug that is very dangerous to the kidney.

I wish you feel better dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Gohs: 7:38am On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Why haven't you gone to the hospital to complain?

You are taking advice from online doctors

May they not damage your womb for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:45am On Jan 07
Giftygini100:

Hello Op, sorry for your pain. Have u tried lemon drink in hot water starting about 4 days before your period till u finish. Get a cup of hot water, squeeze the lemon in it and drink once or twice daily few days before your period. That was the solution fo mine.

Also, I saw a comment from someone for you to take naproxen, please dont. As much as it might help, it is an NSAID which is a class of drug that is very dangerous to the kidney.

I wish you feel better dear...

Oh... I see.@ Naproxen. Thanks.
What of Advil, can I use it?.

Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lassa Fever-what You Should Know / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. / COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.