Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21233 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LivingSage: 8:47pm On Jan 06
Imagine!
What a mentality angry
Righteousness2:

Keep praying about it.. pray without ceasing. It must go.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by OlaBlaize(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06
Do a scan to check for fibroid. It could be a cause of the severe pain. My wife had a similar is issue prior to our marriage. She was experiencing it for over 2 years thinking it's menstrual cramps until we visited a gaenacologist. we did scan and discovered it's fibroid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Akpacha(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i
This got me laughing, I de feel ur pain my wife suffering it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Beremx(f): 8:49pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Mod please this is a serious issue.
I need a wider view for more suggestions.
menstrual cramps is normal. It will stop when you start having kids

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by We4all: 8:49pm On Jan 06
Nicepoker:
Get pregnant anyhow. Don't wait for husband. Or you manage it till you hit menopause just few months. Hang on. grin

I was expecting this comment and you didn't disappoint.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by cocolacec(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

Stop eatimg sugary stuff amd fried stuff two weeks before your ecpected period.Drink lots of water too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Hawkler: 8:49pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use a big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided I
If you are not forbidden it takes just 4caps of citrus Gordon's gin in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Infection? From where? I'm not sexually active so where will it come from? I don't share convinience, I don't use public toilet.

I don't have any infection. Just Normal menstrual cramps.
chop raw garlic and digest it with warm water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LivingSage: 8:50pm On Jan 06
Best advice so far.

This is what we, your online family has been ringing to your hearing all these while.

Relief yourself the stress by doing that necessity now. sad
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah.. my twin attested to it that since she started giving birth hers stopped.
I can't give birth now until I'm married so that can't work for now.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Sweetvie: 8:50pm On Jan 06
TheWinterBird:
Take Advil if you can get a hold of it in Nigeria. That helps me.
Yeah
Advil is really good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by tete7000(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i

Eeya pele for the pain.
I once had a condition that took me through some excruciating pain, since then I have been running from what put me in that pain, so I can relate. Pray God pull you through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by just4fun(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.

Can you pray ? Command your day !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by lilyheaven: 8:52pm On Jan 06
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ
Incoherent message
EmperorCaesar:

What are u always saying sef and to whom

shocked

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by dionma: 8:52pm On Jan 06
The best advise I have seen is for you to stay off sugary things but it was missed in the crowded response. I know it is not easy but try it and see and come back and testify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06
Creamypie:
buscopan, 2 tabs with the felvin u took, 2 caps. This night 2morrow morning. U can come and thank me later ma'am

Your Felvin(Piroxicam) inhibits COX-1 pathway and thus prevents clotting which makes this woman to bleed more. The Buscopan(Scopolamine) will prevent uterine contraction and thus worsen the bleeding. You sha want this woman to bleed to death. Continue o, sogbo, continue!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by umuna(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.

Please try picralima nitida seeds. The Yorubas calls it Abere. Also read one of my threads about your cramps and this wonderful seed. Commercially it is referred to as akuamma seeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by RosyIsBlessed: 8:53pm On Jan 06
Aleem26:
Go and give birth it reduces it

This is only in few cases. Some women still Experience menstrual cramps regardless of whether they've given birth or not
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by We4all: 8:54pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

You already know the solution to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jannyfranc: 8:54pm On Jan 06
Aleem26:
Go and give birth it reduces it
It is not true,mine started after am done with child bearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by kilisi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06
My wife had same issue until she gave birth to our first born.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by RosyIsBlessed: 8:55pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

My brother I've prayed. Even laid hands yesterday. Maybe you should pray for me too.. I'm tired.

Just take ginger it'll stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by folake4u(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:
PRAYER without ceasing will repair you .

My baby use to be like that. The menstrual pains she had was Fearful.
Pain reliever could could soothen the pain but it will always reoccur.

I had to consciously table the matter before my Father in prayers.
I can tell you confidently that the Nonsense has stopped.
Today she can have her flow without those abnormal pains.

Don't be stupid!

Prayer ko, fasting ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by sukkot: 8:56pm On Jan 06
Your body is trying to expel something but it’s not efficient . You need something to relax the muscles fully so that the expulsion is efficient and less painful. Go and buy magnesium tablets. It should stop the pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by AlabiKILLER2023: 8:57pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Go get pregnant
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Imoksp(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06
You can use local herbs to put a stop to it and other diseases especially now that drugs have become so expensive.

Use the link below to get a copy of the book that you can use to get rid of virtually all kinds of ailments.

https://x8vrpv95.r.eu-west-1.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fselar.co%2Fp%2F468j43%3Faffiliate=x15z70/1/0102018bf0e866cb-3fc48c88-7a00-40ab-99ab-49be11879ec9-000000/c4ehsDJmeIFD1Sb00BQByzUykgY=348

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by kollog: 8:57pm On Jan 06
It's because you are not sexually Active. I will advice, few days before ur tin comes. Engage in gbas gbos with ur guy, let him hit it seriously.

Do this and thank me later.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by folake4u(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06
Hi there!

If Felvin doesn't work, you can try Ibuprofen, or this cream. Just apply it on your tummy, lower abdomen, waist or wherever it hurts. It should relieve you of the pain.

You should also see a doctor. You might be suffering from Dysmenorrhea. It's a medical term for painful menstrual period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by IamMobisola(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Ma'am, I've tried Ginger but nothing. In fact yesterday I was on kunu that contains a lot of ginger throughout, still no relief.

I tried using birth control pills ( levofem) on someones recommendation last year but it got worse and extended my flow for almost two weeks non stop. So I stopped.

I've tried a few things, nothing seems to be working. My twin said she used to have it but after childbirth it stopped. I'm tired.

Levofem is terrible, I used it one time to stop my heavy and painful menstruation was and i had blood flow everyday for over a month. Go and see a gynaecologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ObalendeCMS: 8:59pm On Jan 06
Care for some chocolate & ice cream?
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Dpharisee: 9:00pm On Jan 06
MumEmdy:
Try ginger tea for d cramps, and a close friend was placed on birth control pills which really help in normalizing her irregular and heavy menstrual flow.

Menstrual cramp can be very painful sometimes, sorry please.
Exactly what I wanted to say, I introduced a female to hot ginger and garlic tea a natural remedy and she has been getting relief, I buy it from a shop that makes green tea anytime she starts with her complain which affects our work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by isaac1885(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06
For some people, taking hot Lipton with no sugar , no milk. This relives the pain for sometime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by iyimide(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06
In this case, investigate endometriosis.. and consider an hysterectomy..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court / Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 / Monkeypox: 80 Cases Confirmed In 12 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.