Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband (30582 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
The story of Debbie & the 2 spoons:

A social media user Mumzee Debbie had made a post about her husband's female colleague who brought 2 spoons to work.

She faced a lot of backlash from some users who bashed her for springing off bed whilst the man snores away, and married to a man who had no fridge or good mattress and lives in one room.

Debbie Loveth will have none of it, she fought back valiantly much to the delight of many social media users who decided to surprise and encourage the mother of one. Debbie says she studied geology and her husband is a Mathematics teacher.

At the last count, Debbie has been gifted scholarships, pro bono legal service, furniture, a freezer, window blind, website, AC, free web designing classes, remote job, free couple session, shoes, one year health insurance, clothes, data analysis classes and over N3 million.

SOURCE

She's now a landlord. She has been gifted a 3 bedroom bungalow

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by LivingSage: 8:57pm On Jan 06
We shall attest to yours soon as well cheesy
Our....... cheesy
Beremx:
Wow! Congratulations to her. She is indeed a virtuous woman

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by DamnnNiggarr: 8:59pm On Jan 06
CrossRhodes:

But our mothers have been waking early to cook for family since years ago......if women cannot learn from their responsible mothers then i dunno oo
That's how we see it.

Feminism has corrupted the mindset of this generation women, especially the gen-x ladies, to the extent of making them think that cooking for their husbands, washing his clothes or doing wifely duties, means doing the husband a favor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by NaijaSumigan: 9:00pm On Jan 06
Johnthesuccess:

Congratulations. May God bless her.

AMEN.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Beremx(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06
LivingSage:
We shall attest to yours soon as well cheesy
Our....... cheesy
well I don't cook that early because my husband doesn't see it as necessary. Instead his food is always ready when he comes back home

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by LivingSage: 9:01pm On Jan 06
Everybody dey run from feminist. sad

Should be Alpha male for feminist, 2 wrongly indoctrinated individuals fits themselves
Chikel20000:
hello...u single?

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PepeXKermit: 9:04pm On Jan 06
abobote:
Lubbish

What is the big deal in waking up to cook for your husband

Its a big deal to a deteriorating generation..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by BadMaster: 9:04pm On Jan 06
We4all:
Kilode? Nigeria is burning, but some clout chasers are busy celebrating a woman who has decided to slave for her husband.
One of them spotted. Don't worry, keep being a feminist, only an irredeemable simp will settle for you.

The reason we still have your kind in our society is because you know that you are still going to end up with one foolish simp.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by LivingSage: 9:04pm On Jan 06
That's nice though.
To each his own! God bless your home

Meanwhile I have to rest about that joke now.
Beremx:
well I don't cook that early because my husband doesn't see it as necessary. Instead his food is always ready when he comes back home

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06
abobote:
Lubbish

Senior Bros, It is a very BIG deal. 😏

Maybe it's because ur own wife cooks early for you. 😒

Many Ladies in Naija today do NOT Wake up to cook for their Families! 😕

Some prepare Golden Morn or Tea/bread in the Morning for the Kids
and later Patronize Banga Rice women or Buka Restaurant to send food to their Kids and husband. 😌😌

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by xynerise: 9:07pm On Jan 06
Crazy world. Something that is supposed to be natural is now seen as an extraordinary thing.

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by hotspec(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06
abobote:
Lubbish

if you're a man, married to a woman who doesn't cook. You will understand how BIG the deal is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lemos14: 9:12pm On Jan 06
hotspec:
if you're a man, married to a woman who doesn't cook. You will understand how BIG the deal is

Why will a right thinking man marry a woman who cant cook in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by emperor4love(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06
If na u.s remote work she done blow like dis de count in dollar
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by ObalendeCMS: 9:13pm On Jan 06
All those simple men rewarding that woman like she has done a great & mighty thing, una go die troway like crayfish.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lemos14: 9:15pm On Jan 06
ObalendeCMS:
All those simple men rewarding that woman like she has done a great & mighty thing, una go die troway like crayfish.

They are doing it to pepper the feminists and shame them. You should understand that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by We4all: 9:16pm On Jan 06
BadMaster:

One of them spotted. Don't worry, keep being a feminist, only an irredeemable simp will settle for you.

The reason we still have your kind in our society is because you know that you are still going to end up with one foolish simp.

Lol. I am a humanist and don't give a crap about feminism. And as a humanist, I will NEVER allow a maid on my payroll to wake up as early as 4:30AM to cook for me. Ask yourself, would you like that if the tables were turned?

Nigerian men make marriage look like slavery. So because it's a woman's duty to cook, then she has to wake up very early to cook. And if she doesn't do that, then she isn't submissive.

But if the same woman demands for an expensive gift since it is the man's duty to take care of her, you guys will start crying.

Little wonder why divorce is on the rise. You guys are looking for slaves to marry and when they fall short of expectations, the whining starts.

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Johnkennie(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06
Who is the behind the blessing to her? The lady that usually bring 2 spoons for her husband.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by dre11(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06
Gentlesoul2021:

She's now a landlord. She has been gifted a 3 bedroom bungalow

Pls tell me islie....

See how 2024 blessing just open doors for her doorstep just early into the year
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gmajor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06
We like to celebrate nonsense in this country.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by cardoctor(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06
My own wife nko?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by mikmash(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06
adeola1097:
This is a really bad time to be a feminist as it has been confirmed that all their branches nationwide have been on fire since her aguero moment started.
She truly is the wife of the year and should be what other women emulate; instead of having nothing else to offer except second hand toto.
This your mouth. 😂 😂 😂 Say na second hand toto. Abeg oo me ma Nigerians mk una help me with house rent moni
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by MT: 9:33pm On Jan 06
Who asked NNPCL to donate our scarce resources on this?

The person in NNPCL who actioned such ought to be sanctioned.

It's needless and a waste. We need to get more serious in this country.

We play too much.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by hotspec(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06
Lemos14:

Why will a right thinking man marry a woman who cant cook in the first place
You're right. But get married first, if you've not
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by bonnyhope: 9:39pm On Jan 06
abobote:
Lubbish

For some ladies is a big deal because they cannot do it.

But Nigerians too like cruise, everything de trend these days

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Chikel20000(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06
LivingSage:
Everybody dey run from feminist. sad

Should be Alpha male for feminist, 2 wrongly indoctrinated individuals fits themselves
don't get ur post
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by ObalendeCMS: 9:46pm On Jan 06
Lemos14:

They are doing it to pepper the feminists and shame them. You should understand that.

If that's the case, then the other woman who brought the spoons should also be rewarded for jolting the lazy "alabodo" of a wife back to reality & getting her to sit up & live to her responsibilities.

Well, she has already secured the man's committment through marriage, therefore she can do "anyhow".

The issue with naija men is the way the act to the plight of a woman without taking logic into consideration.

It's the husband I pity because his wife is gone.
Thanks but on thanks to almighty nigeria simps forming caring.

The husband seem a simple man, though.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by delishpot: 9:49pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
Debbie and her husband

See the Nartey. King of long throat that begs food from side chick co worker.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lemos14: 9:53pm On Jan 06
ObalendeCMS:

If that's the case, then the other woman who brought the spoons should also be rewarded for jolting the lazy "alabodo" of a wife back to reality & getting her to sit up & live to her responsibilities.

Well, she has already secured the man's committment through marriage, therefore she can do "anyhow".

The issue with naija men is the way the act to the plight of a woman without taking logic into consideration.

It's the husband I pity because his wife is gone.
Thanks but on thanks to almighty nigeria simps forming caring.

The husband seem a simple man, though.

You're right. She feared losing her husband to another woman if not she wouldn't have seen any reason to sit up
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06
dre11:

Pls tell me islie....

See how 2024 blessing just open doors for her doorstep just early into the year

Shes now a car owner too and over 5M in her account. Kuda doubled the 2m in her account to 4M...
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Codes151(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06
In as much as I like the girl and the hype of the situation, NNpcl or whatever it is has no right, obligation to spend on trivial stuffs with Nigerias money

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Jan 06
EEIA:

This is the kind of woman we want. cool

Not the regular Nigerian girl

How is she different from the regular nigerian girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.