Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband (30553 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by nairamaniac: 8:52am On Jan 07
Beremx:
Wow! Congratulations to her. She is indeed a virtuous woman
Beremx I don't trust that man. See his face. He would still eat outside. grin
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by DJInfluence: 9:13am On Jan 07
All these gifts will vexed those trying to bring her down with negative words. They don't even know that their actions were the catalyst of the blessings she's receiving today left, right and center.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Uchesis: 9:24am On Jan 07
NaijaSumigan:
My wife prepares my food early in the morning around 5am daily.

She doesn't like me getting food outside, what a wonderful wife she's been. Everyday with my lunch bag, my colleagues just keep wondering. I see the look on their faces but within myself I deeply thank GOD for the kind of woman I married.

Sometimes it's not easy for her but she has never complained. I'm so use to it and it has become a part of me.

Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY
Put this post on X

Who knows.....

somebory might ask for her aza grin grin
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Uchesis: 9:27am On Jan 07
Whatisurproblem:
NNPCL will now add #1 to fuel for us to pay. Wait fess, who investigate her claim, we need to hear from the husband colleague who brought two spoons, is the husband fvcking her before or what let to her bringing two spoons, why would acclaim good woman wait untill challenge by another woman before she perform her responsibility? All these and many more need responses.
You will make a very good investigator

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by tydi(m): 9:51am On Jan 07
NaijaSumigan:
My wife prepares my food early in the morning around 5am daily.

She doesn't like me getting food outside, what a wonderful wife she's been. Everyday with my lunch bag, my colleagues just keep wondering. I see the look on their faces but within myself I deeply thank GOD for the kind of woman I married.

Sometimes it's not easy for her but she has never complained. I'm so use to it and it has become a part of me.

Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY

I tap into your blessings to find a good woman for myself too

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Mayflowa(m): 9:57am On Jan 07
abobote:
Lubbish

What is the big deal in waking up to cook for your husband

It shouldn't have been a big deal but for the backlash she got after posting a regular post. And the way she defended her action relentlessly was the magic. It just convoked our human feeling

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Mayflowa(m): 10:03am On Jan 07
Gajagojo:
No body is good
We Are all good and evil in equal measure
It is just a question of what your circumstances nurtures.
There is no evil that we see and condemn in other people that is not present in all of us
When it comes out we blame the devil

You don't understand. While I agree we all have good and evil within us. Some people just exhibit their evil almost at all times. When you meet such people, you'd understand.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Mayflowa(m): 10:12am On Jan 07
We4all:

Lol. I am a humanist and don't give a crap about feminism. And as a humanist, I will NEVER allow a maid on my payroll to wake up as early as 4:30AM to cook for me. Ask yourself, would you like that if the tables were turned?

Nigerian men make marriage look like slavery. So because it's a woman's duty to cook, then she has to wake up very early to cook. And if she doesn't do that, then she isn't submissive.

But if the same woman demands for an expensive gift since it is the man's duty to take care of her, you guys will start crying.

Little wonder why divorce is on the rise. You guys are looking for slaves to marry and when they fall short of expectations, the whining starts.

The man didn't demand it. This was her own volition and shouldn't not be abused or threatened for her goodwill. No man or woman abuse men for saying "I just bought an SUV for my wife". That is the crux of the story

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by NaijaSumigan: 11:02am On Jan 07
tydi:

I tap into your blessings to find a good woman for myself too

AMEN. Wish you God's best

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by NaijaSumigan: 11:02am On Jan 07
Uchesis:

Put this post on X

Who knows.....

somebory might ask for her aza grin grin

Smiles grin
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by kelvinakproko(m): 11:29am On Jan 07
Before you agreed to marry your husband, you found him worthy enough to bear his name. You lose little or nothing when you become loyal, obedient and submissive to your husband but you will lose much when you become arrogant, proud and disobedient to him.

Having personally gone through her profile on X (formerly Twitter), I must admit that people were drawn to help because all her previous posts were consistent with the one that went viral. Her comments reveal what is in her heart and the genuineness is easily perceivable.

No matter how civilized the world may become, a husband will always be the head of the wife, and any marriage that will tend to go against this will suffer crisis. A woman, no doubt, if qualified, can become the head in any institution, profession or career but as long as marriage is concerned, she must submit to the God-given, non-transactable, non-negotiable authority on her husband in order for their marriage to thrive.

It is also worthy of note too, that unconditional love by the husband must be shown to the wife in order to continuously enjoy her submission.
If you don't love your wife genuinely, you can never get the best from her.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by damoobaba: 11:52am On Jan 07
lexy2014:

But u haven't answered the questions.

How should other women emulate her? For what exactly?

What did she do that is worthy of emulation?

Before this incident, What exactly was she offering her husband except second hand toto?

Well, I've checked her Bio but there's nowhere she, her husband or any other man around her confirmed that her toto is second hand. If you have REAEONABLE PROOF that she's second hand, we can start from there.

In any case, one of the most important things brand new toto brings is GOOD LUCK.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gajagojo: 12:42pm On Jan 07
PepeXKermit:

tell your husband to shutup.
shut up your ignorant and illiterate mouth
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Jan 07
damoobaba:

Well, I've checked her Bio but there's nowhere she, her husband or any other man around her confirmed that her toto is second hand. If you have REAEONABLE PROOF that she's second hand, we can start from there.

In any case, one of the most important things brand new toto brings is GOOD LUCK.

u haven't answered the questions.

1. How should other women emulate her? For what exactly?

2. What did she do that is worthy of emulation?

3. Before this incident, What exactly was she offering her husband except second hand toto?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by kripen(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07
One good thing about this trending is it will make most women going astray to sit... A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PepeXKermit: 1:12pm On Jan 07
Gajagojo:
shut up your ignorant and illiterate mouth

Uncouth brat grin
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Beremx(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07
nairamaniac:

Beremx I don't trust that man. See his face. He would still eat outside. grin
he might be cheating on his wife sef. Who knows? I don't trust the man but the wife did well
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by PapaNnamdi: 1:33pm On Jan 07
Dogalmighty17:
That lady has gone viral globally. Her story is on Reddit currently.

MARK THIS THOUGH!
All these gifts to the woman will end up creating seeds of conflict in her marriage.
If it takes another woman bringing your husband food before you realize that you aren't taking proper care of your husband, then you probably aren't a woman who will handle money in a way you won't insult your husband tomorrow.

See the double standard of society. The man is a maths teacher who leaves for work on empty stomach. No one thought to empower him to set up and be his own boss.

Woman wey no get still no fit wake up cook for husband in the morning. Na when she come get she go cook?

Premium tears loading in that marriage.

This guy gets it
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lightorder: 2:00pm On Jan 07
Please, could someone drop that lady's number, even if na 1k make I drop. She took after my wife. I have a career lady as a wife but runs my home like a house wife.
Marriage is heaven on earth. I am a huge beneficiary
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lightorder: 2:03pm On Jan 07
CoronaVirusPro:
When you meet a good woman, you will always wake up every morning thanking God for having such opportunity, and when you meet the wrong one, you will always be seeking for divine ways to run away from marriage!

You did be so full of regrets and trying to imagine what got over you to have married such demon.
God gifted me with her type
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lightorder: 2:06pm On Jan 07
Beverlyjean:
Fantastic...we need to kill off feminism ideology to save humanity
We are AFRICANS! To blazes with feminism. Husbands, stand up to your responsibilities and earn that respect by respecting yourselves your wives
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by JOMAX: 5:18pm On Jan 07
Tale twist,

It was all made up for the social media. Now she's a millionaire.

Social media sef....
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by oluwole70525: 5:20pm On Jan 07
Now all these feminists will secretly wish it is the other way roundNow all these feminists will secretly wish it is the other way round...
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Foodqueen(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07
Harddiskng:

Lool now we can’t “hope” for you right but you can open your septic mouth to hope evil for someone obviously happier with life than you.

You think me & mine are ordinary. Mark this trend, between yours and mine, lets see whose immediate family would end this year.

Mine will. Your won't. Tell that to your mother also.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Harddiskng(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07
Foodqueen:

Mine will. Your won't. Tell that to your mother also.

It is obvious you don’t have good home training.

Oh i will tell her, Let’s see about that. Prepare yourself.

I have told her just like you asked. This is the message for you, this year is the year that things you love would crumble and die off in your hands; inclusive of 3 most precious to you.

Next time you’d learn to pick your battle.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by jookco4: 10:14pm On Jan 07
explored:
Congratulations to her

I even saw they gifted her 2M.

This is not something you come by or see on daily basis so it commendable.

Anyways are you prepared for 2024? Do you have the required skills? eh? or should I mind my business?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Foodqueen(f): 2:32am On Jan 08
Harddiskng:

It is obvious you don’t have good home training.

Oh i will tell her, Let’s see about that. Prepare yourself.

I have told her just like you asked. This is the message for you, this year is the year that things you love would crumble and die off in your hands; inclusive of 3 most precious to you.

Next time you’d learn to pick your battle.

Tell her, she's loosing everything.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Harddiskng(m): 7:20am On Jan 08
Foodqueen:

Tell her, she's loosing everything.

You and your family would loose everything this year. From your food business to your family members. You will by yourself commit suicide towards the end of this year.

Mark this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.