Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband (30544 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by bestower: 8:36pm On Jan 06
Her story is so inspiring to hard working ladies and moreover,those lazy asshole oloshos wives who think they cannot do anything for their husbands...It's your year, God has already picked up your call early this year ... Enjoy it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gajagojo: 8:36pm On Jan 06
CoronaVirusPro:
When you meat a good woman, you will always wake up every morning thanking God for having such opportunity, and when you meet the wrong one, you will always be seeking for divine ways to run away from marriage!

You did be so full of regrets and trying to imagine what got over you to have married such demon.
No body is good
We Are all good and evil in equal measure
It is just a question of what your circumstances nurtures.
There is no evil that we see and condemn in other people that is not present in all of us
When it comes out we blame the devil

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Badadvisor: 8:36pm On Jan 06
Feminists right now 😁

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Jan 06
Beremx:
Wow! Congratulations to her. She is indeed a virtuous woman

how is she a virtuous woman?

an unemployed lady who was too lazy and nonchalant to cook for husband who goes out to get money to feed her, clothe her and put roof over her head.

its only the fear of loosing her only security that made her sit up. that is not a virtuous woman.

if she had no fear of loosing the free food, free clothes and free shelter she was getting from her husband, that is how for the remaining years of the marriage, the man will slaving for her to eat and she will be too lazy to prepare food for him.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by BadMaster: 8:38pm On Jan 06
This woman's story is nothing short of grace. The love she's enjoying is astonishing, almost unbelievable.

However, taking a broader look at the reason why men are particularly showing her this much love. It becomes obvious that a lot of men are going through a lot in the hands of their women and don't even receive the most basic of a wifely duty, yet are ashamed to voice out their displeasure. We all know that, while growing up, these were basic to our moms. But this generation of women see it as a herculean task to wake up early in the morning to cook for their husbands.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Foodqueen(f): 8:38pm On Jan 06
Happy for her.

Hope her story won't end up like jumoke's.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Jan 06
bestower:
Her story is so inspiring to hard working ladies and moreover,those lazy asshole oloshos wives who think they cannot do anything for their husbands...It's your year, God has already picked up your call early this year ... Enjoy it.

how is her story inspiring?

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Chikel20000(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06
Beverlyjean:
Fantastic...we need to kill off feminism ideology to save humanity
hello...u single?
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by EEIA: 8:39pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
Debbie and her husband
This is the kind of woman we want. cool

Not the regular Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by NJV: 8:39pm On Jan 06
Awwwww that's nice
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by JayPeeOham: 8:39pm On Jan 06
Coming from a female, I am impressed!

Beverlyjean:
Fantastic...we need to kill off feminism ideology to save humanity

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Gajagojo: 8:40pm On Jan 06
bestower:
Not inspiring at all
How many people pray for their daughter to wake up every day at 4.00am to cook for anyone
You can add that to your prayer points and I will say Amen
That is desperate and mumu behaviour

If NNPC CEO was a woman would she make such a payment?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06
kollog:
Just watch, endorsement will follow soonest.

At the end of the day, she might be over N50M richer

Na God do am. So feminist like jennyclay and candidlady would ask their husband If he doesn't have hand to cook or his hand cut. Then the chief matrons of evening newspaper association of Nigeria won't like this story

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by bentenny(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06
Omoh e don set for her just because of one good and virtuous deed!
By the end of this month,that lady will be swimming in plenty of monies!
Chai feminist coven go don turn red ohh🤣🤣
I await Jennyclay to explain tire😄😄
Dey dere dey form feminist like say crown dey wait for U😏

7 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by kripen(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
My wife wake up befor then and get the children ready for school and me the husband for work and she is the first to get to school she teaches. She is a blessing from Almighty God for us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Preferito(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06
CoronaVirusPro:
When you meat a good woman, you will always wake up every morning thanking God for having such opportunity, and when you meet the wrong one, you will always be seeking for divine ways to run away from marriage!

You did be so full of regrets and trying to imagine what got over you to have married such demon.

What type of meat do you mean? Goat meat, cow meat, turkey meat, or even fish meat grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by searchng4love: 8:44pm On Jan 06
Beremx:
Wow! Congratulations to her. She is indeed a virtuous woman
This was the berem I used to know.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by We4all: 8:44pm On Jan 06
Kilode? Nigeria is burning, but some clout chasers are busy celebrating a woman who has decided to slave for her husband.

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by EbenezerTriumph: 8:46pm On Jan 06
CoronaVirusPro:

too much support of APC is making you lose your senses.
Ode it's meet not meat.
As you keep supporting this miserable government you keep being foolish daily

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lemos14: 8:46pm On Jan 06
Nigerian ladies will find a new way now to trend with after seeing the gifts she has received 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️..this coming week you will see all sorts
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by CrossRhodes: 8:46pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I think I'm beginning to like this trend 😂😂😂

in the coming week(s), watch out as women would wake up from their slumber.

This is an eye opener to ladies rubbing shoulders with their husbands.
But our mothers have been waking early to cook for family since years ago......if women cannot learn from their responsible mothers then i dunno oo
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Domistar5(f): 8:49pm On Jan 06
Most ladies will see this virtuous act and ignore.
But if it is 2 million hours cookaton, they will want to trend.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by CoronaVirusPro: 8:49pm On Jan 06
EbenezerTriumph:
too much support of APC is making you lose your senses.
Ode it's meet not meat.
As you keep supporting this miserable government you keep being foolish daily

Do you have to oink?

Common sense should have made you filled the blank spaces, but you were so desperate to showcase your low IQ.

Anyways, myself and His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) does not give a flying fvck about your feelings.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Akpacha(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06
Na her time, if not na every household wives the wake earlier to make food for their husband or kids.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by aktolly54(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
Debbie and her husband
did she confirm that hes her husband? Did you ask the guy on Twitter the pics they took together before you post it here as husband to Debbie
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Lemos14: 8:51pm On Jan 06
CrossRhodes:

But our mothers have been waking early to cook for family since years ago......if women cannot learn from their responsible mothers then i dunno oo

I'm happy for her. But for her to be recieving rewards for being wifely to her husband just shows how we've really lost it in this generation because of wokeness.

This is a bad time to be a feminist

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Neoteny7: 8:51pm On Jan 06

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Awise09(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
The story of Debbie & the 2 spoons:

A social media user Mumzee Debbie had made a post about her husband's female colleague who brought 2 spoons to work.

She faced a lot of backlash from some users who bashed her for springing off bed whilst the man snores away, and married to a man who had no fridge or good mattress and lives in one room.

Debbie Loveth will have none of it, she fought back valiantly much to the delight of many social media users who decided to surprise and encourage the mother of one. Debbie says she studied geology and her husband is a Mathematics teacher.

At the last count, Debbie has been gifted scholarships, pro bono legal service, furniture, a freezer, window blind, website, AC, free web designing classes, remote job, free couple session, shoes, one year health insurance, clothes, data analysis classes and over N3 million.

SOURCE
Good nice gesture those who's batching her can rest now awon were atule because they don't know what marriage is all about.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by Johnthesuccess: 8:55pm On Jan 06
NaijaSumigan:
My wife prepares my food early in the morning around 5am daily.

She doesn't like me getting food outside, what a wonderful wife she's been.

Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY

Congratulations. May God bless her.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by iammolise(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06
YorubaPrince:
Trust Nigerians to wanna imitate her... grin

Meanwhile... Wellu donu ooo NNPC... keep using our money to do give-away... angry
Exactly!
Get ready to see so many people bringing their problems to tweeter just to get lucky like this lady cheesy

It's gonna be a handful.
Re: NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband by StrongAlphMale: 8:56pm On Jan 06
abobote:
Lubbish

What is the big deal in waking up to cook for your husband

Honestly I'm Yet to understand what this useless trend is all about. Seems nnpcl don't know what to do with their fuel abi gas anymore.

A very stupid trend.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail... / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.