Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

This Bad Practice Among The Poor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Bad Practice Among The Poor. (2653 Views)

+18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] / I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by caesymore(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07
MSN1:

Like, i see a lot of children below 10, already suffering. What kind of heart does these parents have 2 put children in such mess and the funniest part is; The wife go born another one next year.

The other day, a former neighbor's son was running like a mad dog, just to get common 15k to discharge his 2nd wife from hospital, after putting to birth.
This is someone that has 2 children from his first wife and the current on already has 2, before the last one now.
Just imagine how people bring children to inherit their mess, this is someone that struggle seriously to even feed, not to talk of taking care of the children.
Tommorrow these same people would heap all the blames on the government, without even putting themselves into consideration.

Look at 2face, as numerous as his children; He is giving them the best in life, thats how it ought to be, if one is the type that loves large family, not the nonesense we are seeing.

Defeating poverty and brokeness nor b childs play and one must be very careful the kind of load (mostly children) he /she brings to this life.

Aptly stated

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07
Legit!

It upsets me to the point I have zero sympathy to any man who has never been rich or wealthy before but has more than 4 kids. What are you thinking? One of them will blow and the family will finally become rich? Wow!

5 Likes

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by lilyheaven: 6:27pm On Jan 07
Please differentiate 🤣🤣🤣
Nicepoker:
Op when a poor man is about to cum. Its always different from a rich Man's cum. grin

1 Like

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by MSN1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07
iLegendd:
Legit!

It upsets me to the point I have zero sympathy to any man who has never been rich or wealthy before but has more than 4 kids. What are you thinking? One of them will blow and the family will finally become rich? Wow!
Legend, its not that easy when we come here to share our experiences, DEM GO BASH U ON TOP YOUR REASONABLE POST. A lot of NL's lack the mentality to cope with a lot of facts of life.

Imagine a common bricklayer i know having 10 kids ( From 1 woman that is not up to 36 years).

I have cautioned a lot of people on the need for family planning but as usual; MUMU DEY LIKE LEARN D HARD WAY.

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by MSN1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:
Blame the corrupt low iq political parasites

Blame yourself for voting them in like the Stoopid fággot you're

Just forking kys for the blame on yourself
Na mumu from yabaleft really full here.
No wonder d country is Balablu🙄

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by Caleb15(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07
I Concur

1 Like

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by holocron: 7:56am On Jan 08
MSN1:

Oga sir, please tell me what the world is about.

I can't tell you anything now that you will accept because you are not ready to receive it,..but in the fullness of time the answers to your questions will naturally unfold before your eyes.
Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by Itiskdg121(m): 8:05am On Jan 08
Reasons girls turn to hook up and most boys to cultists/ritualists is simply poverty.

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by ogashman(m): 8:52am On Jan 08
I have turned a preacher on this topic. Telling guys and ladies not to have more kids than they could cater for. In fact, I met one of my secondary school classmates yday and told him same thing.

I discovered that many people are ignorant about this, educated people inclusive. Their belief stems from what they were told growing up(that children are blessings from God and that it is God who take care of them). They are also influenced by happenings around their environments.

I have taken it upon myself to sensitize most singles and newly married I cross path with. Because this is the cause of poverty in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by victorDanladi: 9:28am On Jan 08
Franzese:
If you have ever been broke you'll know that the next thing to being broke is having a very long lasting erection.......

Being broke and penile erection is like 5 and 6.

No amount of preaching will change that.

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: This Bad Practice Among The Poor. by Talkisneeded: 11:31am On Jan 08
Herdamorlar:
Rich people enjoy their lives with many social activities like clubbing, drinking, travelling and taking hot Olosho, where do you want poor people to test their microphones? This is where I don't see anything bad in masturbating if you are poor. No excuse of bringing children that will curse you in the future. MASTURBATE

This truth is not bitter, this truth is funny and cracking..

If I die of laughter, I'll tell my people to hold you responsible.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Messages That Can Make Your Partner Go Gaga / Most Guyz Prevents Their Friends From Dating Their Sisters. Why? / Should I Just Marry Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.