Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,540 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Should I Just Marry Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Marry Someone Else? (2695 Views)

Just Marry Me Away!! / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Many years ago I had a lady who had a kid for me. We were in college together in Nigeria but I left for the U.S to study. Both families were at war but I always hated polygamy so I decided to stick with it. She got pregnant again & I thought the war would end but it got worse. Last year I sent her $70000 to give 20k to my mum but she never did. A few weeks ago she sent me a message that she does not want to have anything to do with my family. I am home now, one of the top doctors in my field, i don't want a scattered house but she won't return my calls or see me. She has moved away. My family thinks it is good riddance but I don't want to make mistakes...I counsel people for a living and want to get it right. Serious suggestions needed.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by mashnino(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
bruv

she is gone and dre's nothing you can do abt it

look for someone dat deserves you abeg

btw...did yu mean 7000 or 70,000
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
@mashnino $70000
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by mashnino(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
ehn!!!!

dats like {Doing the calculation}

over 10mill

no u nid to look for her first

collect your money

if she doesn't give you....

i don't need to tell you the next action...

whip her moder-fuckin ass....
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Mocreations(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ op, do you mean she has two kids for you now? My advice: do all you can to seek her out, talk with her to know where she stands despite the fight between your familes. If she wants in, fight for your love and kids, if she wants out, make arrangement on how to bring up your kids. You can't force love, you may live to regret it if you force her into marriage with you. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Dyt(f): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
mashnino: ehn!!!!

dats like {Doing the calculation}

over 10mill

no u nid to look for her first

collect your money

if she doesn't give you....

i don't need to tell you the next action...

whip her moder-fuckin ass....

Buhhahahahahhahahaha
Stingy man lyk u
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
@mo creations yes thats correct, 2 kids...thanks for the suggestion, says she wants nothing with my family

@mashnino thanks but money is not the object...God has blessed me...My priority is a happy and settled life. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Bisjosh(f): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
drcyber: Many years ago I had a lady who had a kid for me. We were in college together in Nigeria but I left for the U.S to study. Both families were at war but I always hated polygamy so I decided to stick with it. She got pregnant again & I thought the war would end but it got worse. Last year I sent her $70000 to give 20k to my mum but she never did. A few weeks ago she sent me a message that she does not want to have anything to do with my family. I am home now, one of the top doctors in my field, i don't want a scattered house but she won't return my calls or see me. She has moved away. My family thinks it is good riddance but I don't want to make mistakes...I counsel people for a living and want to get it right. Serious suggestions needed.

I BELIEVE SHE'S HURT THAT'S WHY SHE'S BEHAVING DIS WAY. PLS TRY TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE CONVERSATION WITH HER. D OUTCOME WLD DETERMINE WHERE UR HEADING. GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
C0ck n bull story
doctor, best in your field, you counsel people for a living, yet you come online to ask a bunch of faceless handles, of which more than 95% are illiterates, for advice?? Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
What is wrong with everyone?? angry angry
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
@flashaldarin i try to stay away from all the name calling and negative stuff that fly around here because i believe there are a few decent people. If you had real life experience you would know that the answers to some of life's hardest questions are where you least expect. You want to know who i am, i can show you but if you have nothing cerebral to say pls stay off the thread.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
drcyber: @flashaldarin i try to stay away from all the name calling and negative stuff that fly around here because i believe there are a few decent people. If you had real life experience you would know that the answers to some of life's hardest questions are where you least expect. You want to know who i am, i can show you but if you have nothing cerebral to say pls stay off the thread.
Duh, i'm not impressed

why dont you go ask a bunch of mad people then. That's were anyone would least expect answers from.
Cock n bull!
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Mocreations(f): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
She wants nothing with your family, you inclusive?
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by agiboma(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
@op please find her and talk to her, I think she is upset and the fact she had another child for you i think she loves you, but OP is their something your not telling us here? Why is she so angry all of a sudden? What has changed that she feels the need to avoid you @ all cost?

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by chikk(f): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
I suggest u talk with her first and hear from her. From what u said, I don't see how u can have a good home with her if she doesn't relate well with ur family. But i think ur kids should be of utmost importance now so fight for them
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
agiboma: @op please find her and talk to her, I think she is upset and the fact she had another child for you i think she loves you, but OP is their something your not telling us here? Why is she so angry all of a sudden? What has changed that she feels the need to avoid you @ all cost?
I agree it definitely takes two.She isnt reacting how she is for nothing.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by neyostica: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
This story doesnt make sense, d guy is probable lukin for hungry gals online to nail
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by psoto(f): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=Flashaldrin]
Duh, i'm not impressed

why dont you go ask a bunch of mad people then. That's were anyone would least expect answers from.
Cock n bull!
U're simply gullible!!!
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by psoto(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Flashaldrin: C0ck n bull story[quote]
doctor, best in your field, you counsel people for a living, yet you come online to ask a bunch of faceless handles, of which more than 95% are illiterates, for advice?? Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
What is wrong with everyone??

I think u're jst d ring leader of d 95% of illiterates. If u don't av anytin τ̅☺ contribute, y don't u jst keep quite!
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by psoto(f): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
@drcyber, I tink u shld try harder τ̅☺ get τ̅☺ see her n have a face-τ̅☺-face conversation wit her. Dat will determine ur final decision. All d best.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Saraha1(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
God will interven because this is nt what you can do merely by ur knowledge
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2012
@agiboma when she had d first child it was customary for us to do the naming ceremony in 7 days but on the 7th day her mother come and took her & the baby away. My family was very angry and war began. Also it does not help that we are from 2 different tribes. There have been all sorts of threats and counter threats from both sides of the family. She claims it's not about me but there can never be peace because this is Africa, what'll happen when my folks come to see me or vice versa.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2012
@Mo creations me inclusive

@psoto thank you

@chikk thank you

@Sarah a thank you
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by chikk(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2012
drcyber: @agiboma when she had d first child it was customary for us to do the naming ceremony in 7 days but on the 7th day her mother come and took her & the baby away. My family was very angry and war began. Also it does not help that we are from 2 different tribes. There have been all sorts of threats and counter threats from both sides of the family. She claims it's not about me but there can never be peace because this is Africa, what'll happen when my folks come to see me or vice versa.

hmm, if u had such problem when u had the first child, why did u have a second? Well, its not time to apportion blames. As for ur main question, I think the only reason u should want that woman now is so that ur kids can grow with both parents, else, i dont think both of u can make it together. This is africa, irrespective of the tribes, if u paid her bride price, then u can claim ur kids and let her go. Else..... Hmm, u have a big war to fight o
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2012
@chikk everyone blames me for the second child but trust me if you have experienced polygamy like i have you will never wish it for anyone. It's by God's grace I am who I am today...I was almost toast.
Thank you anyway, i appreciate your contribution.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2012
Op,you sent almost N10million to her in hard currency and asked your mum be given a paltry N20000? This guy is a joke.
What the money meant for anywhere? To build a house? How did you bypass law enforcement agents to be able to send such huge amount?
How come a medical student abroad able to save such huge sum? Do american state now pay for an immigrant schooling over there?
Ol boy,this your American medical bullstory is only for vulnerable iyana paja,idumota,mushin nairaland babes.
Try harder sha...
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2012
@crownprince think you should read and think before you type. Read and see if there is any naira in my post. Obviously your knowledge and intellectual capacity is limited. I don't need your acceptance. I would appreciate it if you just keep quiet if you had nothing to say or better still ask questions so you can learn. I know quite a few people on this forum, you can ask about me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2012
@crownprince the post started with many years ago, to be more specific 12. The money was sent last year. So in your opinion after fearing an M.D from one of the best med schools in the world and working for years for top health institutions i can't afford $70000? They warned me about nairaland but like i said before i believe there are a decent people here.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2012
@op,shuuut dii fucccck up!!! Sending $70000 to a woman who you are not married to is unlimited knowledge for you abi?
Look,i can contest this your fucccking theory any day any time.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2012
@crownprince I see your problem is poverty mentality and lack of real life experience. Do you have children? Do you support people? Do you pay school fees? A woman has 2 kids for me and you question my sending her $70000 like it is $700000. Listen for people like you who think they have all the knowledge in the world here is my number 08083260526. Send me yours so that I can help you disprove the theory I will be in the office tomorrow morning. You are free to come. Then come back to the thread to report what you see.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Goldieluks: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2012
Crown Prince: @op,shuuut dii fucccck up!!! Sending $70000 to a woman who you are not married to is unlimited knowledge for you abi?
Look,i can contest this your fucccking theory any day any time.

The voice of a hungry man. Focus on the issue at hand, not the money. Duh!.

Mo creations: @ op, do you mean she has two kids for you now? My advice: do all you can to seek her out, talk with her to know where she stands despite the fight between your familes. If she wants in, fight for your love and kids, if she wants out, make arrangement on how to bring up your kids. You can't force love, you may live to regret it if you force her into marriage with you. All the best.

@OP this is one of the best advise so far, go for it.
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2012
drcyber: @crownprince I see your problem is poverty mentality and lack of real life experience. Do you have children? Do you support people? Do you pay school fees? A woman has 2 kids for me and you question my sending her $70000 like it is $700000. Listen for people like you who think they have all the knowledge in the world here is my number 08083260526. Send me yours so that I can help you disprove the theory I will be in the office tomorrow morning. You are free to come. Then come back to the thread to report what you see.
Let assume obviously your kids are above twelve years. Before you travelled,ur supposed mother in-law took away your wife and the kid preventing naming ceremony or whatever. You travelled and your wife returned back to be with your mother. Few month upon your arrival,your wife kicked off with $70000 dollars.
All thie while the children were growing up,i bet you sent money down for their upkeeps or the recently sent dollars was to clear their infant and adolescent arrears?
Man,i be guy man like you
Re: Should I Just Marry Someone Else? by drcyber: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2012
@Goldieluks Thank you. Think I agree with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" / Eight Years Courtship Without Sex!!possible Or Not?? / (guys) Reasons Why U Should Be Single This Christmas Period.✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.