Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady (26442 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07
Congrats to her, but that counsel is STUPID!

Marriage doesn't guarantee success or even joy for everyone... If it did, there would be a very low rate of divorce today.

A person who is averse to success marrying someone who is lazy and unproductive will produce a union of two failures.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Biola67: 1:48pm On Jan 07
The guy double hustle when marriage don ddy in picture you talk rubbish. Ddy play ooo
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Manowar94: 1:48pm On Jan 07
And you forget no one is you?😒
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by dododawa1: 1:49pm On Jan 07
Motivational lady

Continue

Evans wife say he no no which Evans dey do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Druss(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07
This is not true o! I repeat this is not true. Have some form of money making scheme working before you marry. That goes for both sides.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Onogiede(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07
This very pictures seems to be kidnapping or Yahoo plus set of entities,...if not state the Job this ur hubby is into or you shut up.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Gamesmart: 1:52pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady Says As She Flaunts What She And Her Husband Achieved In One Year Of Marriage

She wrote: “Yoh! Is my one year marriage anniversary/house warming. Anywhere you see God thank him for me

Marriage that brought lots of blessings just in one year. God I give you the glory.

This four bedroom bungalow was pulled up just in a month and two weeks. In the space of November 15th to this date.

Not just this, plots of lands, well furnished apartment in Enugu and Lagos all in one year. I’m that lady that found the grace of God in marriage. I declare more fruitful years and prosperity in our lives. Happy one year anniversary to us. Toast to many more achievements 🥂🍾

Tomorrow we party hard. Nwunye odogwu 🙌🤟”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/stop-chasing-money-go-and-marry-money-will-start-chasing-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-flaunts-what-she-and-her-husband-achieved-in-one-year-of-marriage/

Senseless, dumb advice.

2 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by ifekon: 1:52pm On Jan 07
Congrats to Nenye Uzowulu and Ifeanyi Jude Nwankwo, l tap in your blessings
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Chinedumejoooo: 1:55pm On Jan 07
lexy2014:

how?
1)Two good heads are better than one.
2) Blesses associates with marriage will locate you.
They are many benefits and achievements
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Blackdisciple(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07
Ok
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by BareFacedLies(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07
Story!

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by faceland: 1:57pm On Jan 07
Hustle or you end up like him.

Clearly she is the one that married him (either with her money or her parents money). That body language is that of a "visitor" not someone who feels "yeah, I accomplished these".
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Printerscanner: 1:59pm On Jan 07
When Yahoo boy meets Olosho, you will see it in their pictures. Two idiots

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by leisuretym: 2:02pm On Jan 07
kingcjay:
I am not understanding, is marriage the last hope for women?

Good question, this is why they make life unbearable for you if you marry them and you didn't blow in time, they will blame you for the economy and insult you like Davido Obama, they will swiftly end the marriage and return to the market in search for another victim, the hustle is real
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Vinnie2000(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07
DenreleDave:

I Bash igbos bcox they bash my tribe as well but not anymore...

I have many good people in my circle ranging from all tribes especially good igbos...

So I'm off tribal fight... Peace

👍👍.

I am NOT IGbo but the way some Tribalists Attack them all the time
Annoys the Hell out of me. 😏🙂

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by ejimatic: 2:06pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady Says As She Flaunts What She And Her Husband Achieved In One Year Of Marriage

She wrote: “Yoh! Is my one year marriage anniversary/house warming. Anywhere you see God thank him for me

Marriage that brought lots of blessings just in one year. God I give you the glory.

This four bedroom bungalow was pulled up just in a month and two weeks. In the space of November 15th to this date.

Not just this, plots of lands, well furnished apartment in Enugu and Lagos all in one year. I’m that lady that found the grace of God in marriage. I declare more fruitful years and prosperity in our lives. Happy one year anniversary to us. Toast to many more achievements 🥂🍾

Tomorrow we party hard. Nwunye odogwu 🙌🤟”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/stop-chasing-money-go-and-marry-money-will-start-chasing-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-flaunts-what-she-and-her-husband-achieved-in-one-year-of-marriage/
Marriage does not guarantee a house. People make money in various ways. Everybody has his or her time. God will bless us all!

3 Likes

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Adakintroy: 2:06pm On Jan 07
Chance are you already had something going.

One year is a short time to make such leap. Am no saying it not possible. Am saying it's highly improbable. Plus when women think marriage they think dependency. When men think it they think more responsibility. It's why it's easy to advocate it as women.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:09pm On Jan 07
Trash trash trash.....I believe in miracles, but I do not believe this particular one is a miracle. The rate at which Nigerians peddle drugs and engage in all kinds of crimes world over, is saddening. Tell us your sources of income.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by sacajawea: 2:11pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:

Her choice
Are you the same person as Money121
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Mosba: 2:19pm On Jan 07
Believe that at your own peril. Money chasing you after marriage?
Single guys, they want to hook you down to their level. I was told the same thing, now it all regrettable listening in the first place
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Ireportlive: 2:22pm On Jan 07
I have always heard this... blessings comes with marriage, many friends and relatives life changed

Funny enough for some it's a worst decision
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Whalis: 2:23pm On Jan 07
Men please don't listen to this. This has led to many divorce.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Annahh(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07
What does he do for a living?

I hope it's not fraud.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Goddyrichie(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07
OreoPaschal:
Congratulations to them!

I am only concern with few questions. While she is busy motivating others, she shouldn't hesitate to let us know what he does for a living and how he made the massive money within 12 months of marriage.

what’s ur business with another person money na ur money legal or illegal na ur money nii
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by obaidan: 2:38pm On Jan 07
If you like, follow her advice when u no get anything u are working on. She will not tell u the things she n her man were working on before they got married, she didn't not tell u how many proposals they ha e submitted hoping for approvals, she will not tell u what was already put in motion before they got married. Blessings manifested after they got married, efforts expended before they got married was not mentioned. Once again, if you like, do like mumu follow her advice without asking further questions

She also did not tell u what she and her husband are into.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Khallicopyro: 2:42pm On Jan 07
You take this advice at your own peril. Try get something tangible before you marry
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Jan 07
Chinedumejoooo:

1)Two good heads are better than one.
2) Blesses associates with marriage will locate you.
They are many benefits and achievements

1. is it every two heads that are better than one head?
2. if two heads are better than one, why are the married couples in the world not rich?
3. what are the "blesses" associated with marriage that locate married people?
4. what are the many benefits and achievements?
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Newton2024: 2:43pm On Jan 07
Sleekfingers:
Must you post everything online? That's how you guys invite criminals. Make una continue......dem no dey tell a visually impaired person say rain dey fall
They are also called criminals themselves. Nothing bad if they invite criminals.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Retmis: 2:43pm On Jan 07
When one gets employed into a corporate environ being single in Africa, then announce plans to get married, bosses In such places begin to see one as more responsible/ mature compared to the single rest. It seems to attracts promotion or salary increments as their form of encouragement.
This is just a guess , not 100% sure, but am still observing...
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Benzemma(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07
This one don go follow yahoo plus guy, come dey yarn opkata!
Hope say she dey tell her junior brother wey never get anything to go marry say wealth go dey pursue them two.

Why she no give this kind advice, when she never marry. Mtcheww.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Chassy03: 2:45pm On Jan 07
After two years she will start wailing
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Jan 07
Goddyrichie:
what’s ur business with another person money na ur money legal or illegal na ur money nii

if it is not his business whether their money is legal or illegal, how is it her business if people choose to marry or not?

if it should not be his business, why is she telling the world that her husband has built house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger? / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Is Marriage For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.