Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady (26440 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by EEIA: 2:48pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
Money speaking
I can’t imagine myself in that kind of small living room.

Abi na UK them dey?
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by liver123(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07
All this criminals shouting God over fraudulent money amazes me most of the time. Please tell us your source of income
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by PoliteActivist: 2:56pm On Jan 07
Peledonomy:
grin

Na only males full here

Lalastik

I see u here o

*Politeness*
Note that some of us don't have "f" with our moniker. Also, some Nairaland "m"s are females!
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07
I checked her profile on Facebook she has some grown up kids I don't think dey belong to the husband.. that's their cup of kunu
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Exceed15: 3:13pm On Jan 07
If you are yet to marry and believed this crap sorry for u.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Myer(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07
SETHARTHUR:
I can't take this advice. Mbanu.
One of the greatest set-up.lol
Yes, it some times works. However success in life even financial success is by God's Grace.

Let God lead you though life and you will prosper in all things. Matthew 6:33
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by StrongAlphMale: 3:18pm On Jan 07
kingcjay:
I am not understanding, is marriage the last hope for women?

Yes it is. Esp for a Nigerian women.

They can literally commit suicide if they do not see any man to marry them. To A Nigerian lady, marriage is an achievement especially when she knows she's already an evening newspaper but a simp luckily crosses her path to marry her
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Catalyst1992: 3:40pm On Jan 07
Marriage is not everybody 's priority. The worst thing any man can do is to settle down without being financially OK.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Chinedumejoooo: 3:40pm On Jan 07
lexy2014:

1. is it every two heads that are better than one head?
2. if two heads are better than one, why are the married couples in the world not rich?
3. what are the "blesses" associated with marriage that locate married people?
4. what are the many benefits and achievements?
Point of correction, i said "good heads" not just two heads.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by gonkin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07
OreoPaschal:
Congratulations to them!

I am only concern with few questions. While she is busy motivating others, she shouldn't hesitate to let us know what he does for a living and how he made the massive money within 12 months of marriage.

To some women marriage is the biggest achievement of any woman even when she has money already
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by MartinsD12(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady Says As She Flaunts What She And Her Husband Achieved In One Year Of Marriage

She wrote: “Yoh! Is my one year marriage anniversary/house warming. Anywhere you see God thank him for me

Marriage that brought lots of blessings just in one year. God I give you the glory.

This four bedroom bungalow was pulled up just in a month and two weeks. In the space of November 15th to this date.

Not just this, plots of lands, well furnished apartment in Enugu and Lagos all in one year. I’m that lady that found the grace of God in marriage. I declare more fruitful years and prosperity in our lives. Happy one year anniversary to us. Toast to many more achievements 🥂🍾

Tomorrow we party hard. Nwunye odogwu 🙌🤟”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/stop-chasing-money-go-and-marry-money-will-start-chasing-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-flaunts-what-she-and-her-husband-achieved-in-one-year-of-marriage/
In other words marriage brought her out of poverty but she failed to tell us what the man does for a living, two things here , she married a successful man , used that to get herself out from poverty so that it work for her doesn't mean it will work for u rather marry a man or woman who has the potential to become successful or you suffer in marriage

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Mayeldah(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07
chubinwa:
I tap into this grace. Oya, my wife should locate me

Easy bro, make you no go tap yahoo plus grace.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jan 07
Chinedumejoooo:

Point of correction, i said "good heads" not just two heads.

1. is it every two good heads that are better than one head?
2. if two good heads are better than one, why are the married couples in the world not rich?
3. what are the "blesses" associated with marriage that locate married people?
4. what are the many benefits and achievements?
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:58pm On Jan 07
Ireportlive:
I have always heard this... blessings comes with marriage, many friends and relatives life changed

Funny enough for some it's a worst decision
let's settle dear
let's make peace 🙏😥
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by Ubdavis(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07
U should have disclosed his sauces of income too
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by 22o62021: 4:03pm On Jan 07
She should stop saying trash
She and her husband met on Angela Nwosu page
Before then, sound mind gave him 500k that he used to start up a block industry
Angela gave him that red Camry

During their marriage, She gave them a cow

He was already a millionaire before marriage.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by JordanMichael(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07
Awon oppressor embarassed
OreoPaschal:
Congratulations to them!

I am only concern with few questions. While she is busy motivating others, she shouldn't hesitate to let us know what he does for a living and how he made the massive money within 12 months of marriage.

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07
It can bring blessings or it can bring pressure depends on many things.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by eepeepook: 4:36pm On Jan 07
New money in full glare. How low class.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by drololaaof: 4:37pm On Jan 07
Jeon:
Stop forcing others to follow up with your steps.

What brought you out from grave can take others to that same grave.

You are right 100%, what she did not tell us is the type of a man she is married to.
It is good to marry and be contented, but just marrying anyhow anybody may be catastrophic.
Wish you happiness there .

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by edunaragold(f): 4:43pm On Jan 07
SETHARTHUR:
I can't take this advice. Mbanu.
Pls pardon me for sliding in I have don't alot of research,I marry my orlu wife with sone loan from a friend,less than 5months before she moves in,my salary was increased,am a yoruba boy,she took in immediately,while pregnant I bought a land ,she gave birth I started building,only for the wife to feel bad and thinking I did not by material things for her,trust me her Igbo people started seeing me as a fool,I am not sending anything for then back in imo,they started manipulating her to return back,they frustrated me ,I no mind them ,she said if I don't come to see her family ,as she done go report how we dey manage to them thanks to her busy body elder sister who came for omugwor,went to tell her mom am living believe the poor line,my guy as a Lagos guy I just dey manage dey chop small build ,chop small build,while she and her family were expecting me to carry money come dash them for village and claim one odogwu,I did like an Hausa man,dey manager my eba and soup treak dey go work,they said am stingy ,she told me to come and take my bride price back,she told me she will cheat on me ,I no mind them, because I know how igbo people behave,them go want make u come carry thier family problem,I luck up if them like make them Bleep the wife well well,oga my point is now I am now a landlord ,many people can't build after they have kids ,I could not built ,but the marriage gave me a blessing ,many of my friends that started before me wey carry family problems for head never build, marriage is a blessing,na for only East them get that mentality say if you never blow u go suffer, if u go marry,emeka Ike had all and marry ,still the wife japa like orlu woman carry pikin go back,if I was not married how would I have kid and still build,
Bro no dey reason am, northerns here are Also marriage and doing well,na now igbo boys eyes open say na east that rubbish dey wey u must get all before u marry ,even your wife can be a blessing ,I don't mean to insult you bro but encouragement ,if u date Igbo girl na them dey give una the choice say them no wan suffer oo,while a Northern Igbo man who is 25 already has two kids ,and one igbo boy in east dey wait till 45 he becomes a married man,oga go yoruba land ,go north ,leave that igbo land and see small small boys doing well in marry build a house with 50k salary ,na una said them dey want standard.even in west south , people are Young in marriage and doing well with 30k salary,na our igbo girls manipulate us that even if we old done make money we go see wife ,that's is bullshit,a yoruba lady or northern lady will marry you for 300k but igbo na lie,when I see my Igbo friends clocking 40 I always laugh say baba na when this una money go come me am already on two kids ,now most Igbo woman usually born when the man do one small invest ,they will born,but yoruba and hausa na lie o, after two yrs them born again , after 1yr plus them born again,come north or west here hold 300k I swear you go marry leave that amaka wey dey reach 40yrs wey wait for Jesus or Elijah make he make money first when old age is going,when the man die as she senor the woman,the woman will remain and enjoy the house with another man wey u done suffer build at 50, think about it, don't let igbo woman tie u down say make money first ,why you see most of them being a single mom,. marriage has its own blessings,na igbo woman dey wan distract our from marriage so we can carry thier family join our own family dey train,there by delayed one.oga family problem no dey finish no this and know peace ,in west and north and south,once u dey work na marriage ,leave the richest to God ,things will fall in place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by edunaragold(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07
tydi:
I checked her profile on Facebook she has some grown up kids I don't think dey belong to the husband.. that's their cup of kunu
lol oga i too was afraid to marry ,when I married honestly my salary was increased,I bought a land ,I started building,the funny thing was that I borrow a loans from a friend and got married ,since I was working, surprising now am moving to my house here in osun state .if both couple know wetin them dey do ,they will be more than survival.

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by jojothaiv(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07
The danger of half stories, she should've shed more light on what goes on behind the scene so that light minds wouldn't start bashing heaven's gate with 'God, when?'

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by ukaface(f): 5:18pm On Jan 07
Some people head no carry luck o
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07
Thanks so much for the advice. I am from Orlu, amaifeke to be precise. Orlu women doesn't like staying in marriage. You describe them very well. Too much comfort they will go back to there father's house. Small lapses they will go back to their father's house.
edunaragold:

Pls pardon me for sliding in I have don't alot of research,I marry my orlu wife with sone loan from a friend,less than 5months before she moves in,my salary was increased,am a yoruba boy,she took in immediately,while pregnant I bought a land ,she gave birth I started building,only for the wife to feel bad and thinking I did not by material things for her,trust me her Igbo people started seeing me as a fool,I am not sending anything for then back in imo,they started manipulating her to return back,they frustrated me ,I no mind them ,she said if I don't come to see her family ,as she done go report how we dey manage to them thanks to her busy body elder sister who came for omugwor,went to tell her mom am living believe the poor line,my guy as a Lagos guy I just dey manage dey chop small build ,chop small build,while she and her family were expecting me to carry money come dash them for village and claim one odogwu,I did like an Hausa man,dey manager my eba and soup treak dey go work,they said am stingy ,she told me to come and take my bride price back,she told me she will cheat on me ,I no mind them, because I know how igbo people behave,them go want make u come carry thier family problem,I luck up if them like make them Bleep the wife well well,oga my point is now I am now a landlord ,many people can't build after they have kids ,I could not built ,but the marriage gave me a blessing ,many of my friends that started before me wey carry family problems for head never build, marriage is a blessing,na for only East them get that mentality say if you never blow u go suffer, if u go marry,emeka Ike had all and marry ,still the wife japa like orlu woman carry pikin go back,if I was not married how would I have kid and still build,
Bro no dey reason am, northerns here are Also marriage and doing well,na now igbo boys eyes open say na east that rubbish dey wey u must get all before u marry ,even your wife can be a blessing ,I don't mean to insult you bro but encouragement ,if u date Igbo girl na them dey give una the choice say them no wan suffer oo,while a Northern Igbo man who is 25 already has two kids ,and one igbo boy in east dey wait till 45 he becomes a married man,oga go yoruba land ,go north ,leave that igbo land and see small small boys doing well in marry build a house with 50k salary ,na una said them dey want standard.even in west south , people are Young in marriage and doing well with 30k salary,na our igbo girls manipulate us that even if we old done make money we go see wife ,that's is bullshit,a yoruba lady or northern lady will marry you for 300k but igbo na lie,when I see my Igbo friends clocking 40 I always laugh say baba na when this una money go come me am already on two kids ,now most Igbo woman usually born when the man do one small invest ,they will born,but yoruba and hausa na lie o, after two yrs them born again , after 1yr plus them born again,come north or west here hold 300k I swear you go marry leave that amaka wey dey reach 40yrs wey wait for Jesus or Elijah make he make money first when old age is going,when the man die as she senor the woman,the woman will remain and enjoy the house with another man wey u done suffer build at 50, think about it, don't let igbo woman tie u down say make money first ,why you see most of them being a single mom,. marriage has its own blessings,na igbo woman dey wan distract our from marriage so we can carry thier family join our own family dey train,there by delayed one.oga family problem no dey finish no this and know peace ,in west and north and south,once u dey work na marriage ,leave the richest to God ,things will fall in place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07
How people enjoy to show off their achievements still beats me.
I despise any form of show off

1 Like

Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by achimendy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07
adesegun121:
“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady Says As She Flaunts What She And Her Husband Achieved In One Year Of Marriage

She wrote: “Yoh! Is my one year marriage anniversary/house warming. Anywhere you see God thank him for me

Marriage that brought lots of blessings just in one year. God I give you the glory.

This four bedroom bungalow was pulled up just in a month and two weeks. In the space of November 15th to this date.

Not just this, plots of lands, well furnished apartment in Enugu and Lagos all in one year. I’m that lady that found the grace of God in marriage. I declare more fruitful years and prosperity in our lives. Happy one year anniversary to us. Toast to many more achievements 🥂🍾

Tomorrow we party hard. Nwunye odogwu 🙌🤟”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/stop-chasing-money-go-and-marry-money-will-start-chasing-you-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-flaunts-what-she-and-her-husband-achieved-in-one-year-of-marriage/

Dangerous advice to take.
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by tydi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07
edunaragold:
lol oga i too was afraid to marry ,when I married honestly my salary was increased,I bought a land ,I started building,the funny thing was that I borrow a loans from a friend and got married ,since I was working, surprising now am moving to my house here in osun state .if both couple know wetin them dey do ,they will be more than survival.

You're on a mission ma'am
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by ufuosman(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07
Because e work for Mr A no think say e go work for Mr B
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by jerrytee48(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07
As a single one have been chasing money and you think money will chase you when you now become two?
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by RussellRutherfo: 7:30pm On Jan 07
emperor4love:
Werey never talk wetin him and her husband dey into way give them such in short time of period, everybody na grace,na who em own cast we go know

You sure her husband no be one of those 91m Naira kidnappers?
Re: “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady by RussellRutherfo: 7:31pm On Jan 07
honour7:
How did they make the money, was the guy poor before marriage and how did the guy make the money, is it legitimate. Abeg make them shift, all these half motivational speakers. Later now u go heat say na drugs e dey push.

Hubby might be one of these 91m Naira kidnappers and she is giving us nonsense motivational talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / Is Marriage For Me? / What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.