Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague (34969 Views)

SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by onuman: 6:35pm On Jan 08
plaindealer:
A common TikTok content-generating clown wearing a fake uniform is all of a sudden a top-ranking military officer?

Ignorant and gullible Nigerians are indeed a disservice to Nigeria.

Then who posted the TikTok joke on Nl? Why was the post approved for front page? Or it was meant for know it alls like you to display your I know better knowledge?

1 Like

Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by theforemost: 7:28pm On Jan 08
ECASH120:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/one-way-soldiers-rant-fault-arrest-of-errant-colleague/%3famp

These bastards must be arrested by the military police and made to face the law court. So soldiers are above the law?? That bastard must be sent to the northeast by the chief of army staff
Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by Coolgent(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08
This unguarded utterance may land you in trouble soon
Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by Berankis: 7:40pm On Jan 08
The Nigerian Soldiers are one of the most useless set of animals in the world, if not, you wouldn't be referring to civilians as "bastards". Those "bastard civilians" gave you the stupid uniform you are wearing and accorded you power that you claim to have, the day they decide to take it from you ("End Sars" for example), you will realize that you are just a dirty and worthless animal.
Army Officers abroad carry themselves with so much dignity and accord same to their country men but here they feel the civilians are responsible for their predicaments.
Soldiers in Nigeria ought to be the most humble having failed woefully in their responsibilities as a security agency but instead, they are the most vociferous and most arrogant. In my opinion, I feel the Nigerian Army should be disbanded completely and reconstituted with sane and commited professionals (university graduates) and not all these tribal mediocres that we currently have. The current Nigerian Army has outlived its usefulness and totally lost their relevance, they just keep wasting the country's resources without any tangible or meaningful contribution.
Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by ItswellMike: 8:44pm On Jan 08
opamoses1:

He called him a "useless boy" because he acted like one. If he had caused an accident, opinions would be different.

"I am a soldier" said the alleged soldier. I used alleged because he might not even be one. If he is indeed a soldier, then he is meant to maintain an high level of discipline instead of him caught breaking the law.
Useless u
Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by Konquest: 10:15pm On Jan 08
plaindealer:
A common TikTok content-generating clown wearing a fake uniform is all of a sudden a top-ranking military officer?

Ignorant and gullible Nigerians are indeed a disservice to Nigeria.
Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by Konquest: 10:19pm On Jan 08
adamusuleiman2:

I watched the video. Sanwo-Olu was on the right of way. The Okada rider was driving against traffic on the other side of the highway and was caught on the service road where one of the governors security truck blocked them. 3 bikes were also seized in the process.

Several Okadas were against traffic. Others ran away, but the soldier was caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znmgPtYoWCA?si=dpx6vfUk1AZkH9qE
Re: One Way: Soldiers Rant, Fault Arrest Of Errant Colleague by jimcaddy(m): 12:28am On Jan 09
Honestly can the top brass in the Nigeria Army call these soldiers yarning dust to order? You broke the law, do you think that you're above the law? In America you will be arrested or reported to the top hierarchy of the Military if you break the law, and you shall be appropriately dealt with. So because we are not in the north, it's fine to break the rules and go scot-free right? Like what are they even saying that they think they are making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.