Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano (16230 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife's Friend To Death In Asaba / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Roberts Buncis: 15-Year-Old UK Boy sentenced For Stabbing His Friend 70 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Musty112: 4:32pm On Jan 08
Wisdom is not nearing anything drug in the first place
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by eleko1: 4:34pm On Jan 08
sad the šŸ is even shining teeth. KILL HIM SHARP sad
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Pootle: 4:36pm On Jan 08
post=127837115:
What Is Really Happening Inside This KANO?

Don't Forget, NaījaCover Bring This BAD NEWS

if you ask me who i go ask angry

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by TRAPLORD13: 4:42pm On Jan 08
NOT AGAIN
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by okomile(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08
Ahnii:
What a gruesome way to be killed by a child you brought into the world.

Allah ya Kawo,ya ka'rba.

Pls he was interviewed in hausa and I wish the video was uploaded here so that it can be translated.

What a pity to be killed by a child.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Teebeemic(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08
His parents failed him. Lack of parental care; you don't just give birth to a child and leave the child to waste away like dis

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Henry22(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08
post=127837115:
What Is Really Happening Inside This KANO?

Don't Forget, NaījaCover Bring This BAD NEWS

Mkpurumiri
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by dmbb: 5:12pm On Jan 08
Chiefpriestt:
Aboki no get joy
Seun pls take note
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Chiefpriestt: 5:15pm On Jan 08
dmbb:

Seun pls take note
Are you sure you're okay ?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Unique283(f): 5:23pm On Jan 08
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08
Jennyclay:
Heā€™s even smiling undecided.

Well, you men should continue to stab yourselves to death, thatā€™s non of my business undecided
You again Whats your beef with men?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by pikechukwu6(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08
grin grin grin it's obtainable in a country where druggie is the Presdo
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Exceed15: 5:47pm On Jan 08
Jennyclay:

Well, you men should continue to stab yourselves to death, thatā€™s non of my business undecided

Easy girl.. easy . This isn't too good for you.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Exceed15: 5:48pm On Jan 08
He should be shot at close range. He's a danger to the society.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Smitaro100(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08
Poor journalism.. wonder how dis confusing writeup made front page without proper editing.

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by salem1996: 7:54pm On Jan 08
Thundafireseun:
The news is conflictingā€¦

He killed his father??

Or he killed his wife

Baba e fear me die ooo cheesy grin grin
This nairalander OPs no deh read before posting

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by MUNCHING2024: 12:22am On Jan 09
Those folks up North indulge in excessive consumption of hard drugs. They fight against alcohol sale and consumption yet they take more dangerous substances. Any wonder why they go about murdering people?

In a related vein, they give birth to children like rabbits far beyond what they can carter for.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by Trophy12: 5:01am On Jan 09
Jennyclay:

your hatred to men na 5and6 grin noted
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by xjiggy: 3:01pm On Jan 09
[quote author= post=127837115]What Is Really Happening Inside This KANO?

you wrote killing of wife and killing of father in the same article. Which is which please
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano by xjiggy: 3:02pm On Jan 09
post=127837100:

Watch The Video As Obtained Below:

https://www.facebook.com/haidarh.hasheem/videos/1081679769813810/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/07/man-arrested-for-allegedly-stabbing-father-to-death-in-kano/
Don't Forget, NaījaCover Bring This BAD NEWS [/quote]

you wrote killing of wife and killing of father in the same article. Which is which please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detentionā€™ve Political Undertone ā€“ Ā Abba Kyari / Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja / How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.