Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her (3762 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
I started dating my girl around February. she was in a relationship with someone else which she told me about and that the guy always cheat on her with another girl. last month she told me that the ex called her to come to his shop that he what to see her, I told her not to go but she said he only want to apologise and that she deserves an apology from him, ever since then they have been talking.yesterday was her ex birthday i told her not to go she went ahead and visited the ex i was very angry she later apologise that yesterday night.
note: I was the one that dis virgin this girl the only thing her ex got from her was just pre-intimacy and they dated for 2 years.... there was a time after we finish having sex she said something that this was what her ex wanted for so many years but she did not give him, i just behaved as if i no hear...
she is coming to my house today and I don't want to beat her, is there any other way i can correct her and don't tell me to leave the girl i open eye for to another man...
#pls ignore my typing error

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Ipromote: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol. Nonsense. Leave woman and you'll see how sweet and peaceful your life will be

By the way, my brother, that girl is still seeing paul. As she advised, stop giving her headache. Leave her alone and go your way

10 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
What effrontery! You talk as if you even have the rights to discipline or beat her.

Does it mean you have been beating other ladies?
Must relationship between young people of nowadays always involve sex? Are you married to her?
See him proudly saying he "disvirgined"(sic) her.

Another man will proudly go and marry her now if peradventure you guys don't end up together .

What a generation!

5 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by sweettease(f): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2020
She's an adult, you cant force her to act the way you want. If mutual understanding cant help you guys come to a compromise, deal with it or leave.

3 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by simplepee(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Op just mumu anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2020
simplepee:
Op just mumu anyhow.
why u talk so? i know there is something am not doing right but u calling me mumu no follow at all!

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by pretydiva(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Op your mouth dey pain you to take talk to her? Na person pikin you wan beat as if say she be your pikin or younger sister undecided
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by rtdCivilservant: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
OP lied when he said na him unlock the babe toto, he said this so that we would think he is a strong guy, Paul don scatter babe toto well well, I know cos I am an insider and i know everything that transpired.

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
sweettease:
She's an adult, you cant force her to act the way you want. If mutual understanding cant help you guys come to a compromise, deal with it or leave.
thanks. this makes a whole lot of sense to me
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by PureGoldh(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
This is a case of "Aboki ga na eficha akpukpo-Ukwu...Ndi Igbo a na eyii"
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
OP lied when he said na him unluck the babe toto, he said this so that we would think he is a strong guy, Paul don scatter babe toto well well, I know cos I am an insider and i know everything that transpired.
u funny, babe where bleed the first and the second day for my house. but that not the issue
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
OP lied when he said na him unluck the babe toto, he said this so that we would think he is a strong guy, Paul don scatter babe toto well well, I know cos I am an insider and i know everything that transpired.
Wait o! OP talk say the girl bleed nah; abi you think say nah super glue the girl use join am together con give OP ni?
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by loadedvibes: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol.. hard truth is.. till she Bleep her ex there is little you can do about it.. just hope and pray bro..
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by yomi007k(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Give some days break. No contact, no calls so that she will decide where she wants to be.

If she chooses to be with you and cut off her ex , good. If she says she cannot do without her ex, let her be.

3 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2020
First, how old are you? You still need to grow up mentally before going into a relationship. Then you will know the limit of bushiit to tolerate.

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by DaddyRochie1642: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2020
simplepee:
Op just mumu anyhow.

grin grin
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by ibkonekt(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
I started dating my girl around February. she was in a relationship with someone else which she told me about and that the guy always cheat on her with another girl. last month she told me that the ex called her to come to his shop that he what to see her, I told her not to go but she said he only want to apologise and that she deserves an apology from him, ever since then they have been talking.yesterday was her ex birthday i told her not to go she went ahead and visited the ex i was very angry she later apologise that yesterday night.
note: I was the one that dis virgin this girl the only thing her ex got from her was just pre-intimacy and they dated for 2 years.... there was a time after we finish having sex she said something that this was what her ex wanted for so many years but she did not give him, i just behaved as if i no hear...
she is coming to my house today and I don't want to beat her, is there any other way i can correct her and don't tell me to leave the girl i open eye for to another man...
you "sir" are a simp.....despite the fact that you disvirgined this girl, it is obvious that her ex which she is fuckin is the one that imprinted on her....you had the opportunity to imprint on a virgin but your weakness has failed you. you cant beat her you can only learn and become alpha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by DaddyRochie1642: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
How much do You want to Bet That Mr Paul Is Currently Shining that girl's KPEKUS In the Shadows grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by pmoye(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Stupe, she no gf of yours. She's a shared commodity. Never fall for that scam... Now that you've cleared the path to Virginia Island and opened the gate, entry without visa is now possible for the ex.

Enjoy her kitty while it lasts, just know she no gf of yours alone. And ..., you have no right to lay a finger on her to beat her. You are supposed to be a human being, human being discuss and settle their differences with words and not with physical gbasgbos.

Firstandonly:
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by rtdCivilservant: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Spysees:
Wait o! OP talk say the girl bleed nah; abi you think say nah super glue the girl use join am together con give OP ni?
U de there? OP just de lie, I know about everything, Paul scatter OP babe toto but the one wey me no come know na whether na Paul unlock the toto
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by pmoye(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Look great!

DaddyRochie1642:
How much do You want to Bet That Mr Paul Is Currently Shining that girl's KPEKUS In the Shadows grin grin
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
the way ur side boyfriend the shine ur own abi
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

U de there? OP just de lie, I know about everything, Paul scatter OP babe toto but the one wey me no come know na whether na Paul unluck the toto
We suppose dey honest, dat nigga Paul no try at all, you date person for 2 years & una no do shuku shuku. Which kine life be that nah?
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by rtdCivilservant: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spysees:
We suppose dey honest, dat nigga Paul no try at all, you date person for 2 years & una no do shuku shuku. Which kine life be that nah?
Who tell u? Na im be say u believed op? Toto wey Paul my guy pieces.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
Who tell u? Na im be say u believed op? Toto wey Paul my guy pieces.
una talk say una no know whether nah OP or Paul unlock am nah...
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spysees:
the truth be say i work on her fears i let am no say the reason why him and Paul and other of her pass relationship no work na because sex no day involve, na so she mellow for me o but now be like say everything done the backfire
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Hed0nist: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is the funniest convo I've seen in a while. In the chat she says that old wounds open whenever OP brings up the Paul guy. However they are still friends and she keeps visiting Paul. Which kind contradiction be that one?

4 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Humanoid01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
pretydiva:
Op your mouth dey pain you to take talk to her? Na person pikin you wan beat as if say she be your pikin or younger sister undecided
Joy?
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
First, how old are you? You still need to grow up mentally before going into a relationship. Then you will know the limit of bushiit to tolerate.
guy she comes begging when ever i want to quit
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Ghallant01(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
You sef reason am like that

post=92015088:
Lol.. hard truth is.. till she Bleep her ex there is little you can do about it.. just hope and pray bro..
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Kalatium(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Based on this. I now induct you into the hall of SIMP
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Your GF has feelings for her ex, and she won't mind knowing what it feels like having sex with him. And yes, she's going to eventually have sex with him....I can bet anything on this, no one is ever a platonic friend with someone they've dated. Tell her that you know she has feelings for her ex, and that she should make a choice now and that you won't get angry........The only thing stopping them from getting together is that she feels he's a bad husband material.

Ladies can date a guy for a reason, and love another. I once met a girl who has sex with her bestie because she's sexually attracted to him, but can't date him because he's too fine, and she can't share. THe girl is in a relationship during this period of sexcapeds, but she can't share her main guy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Have Sex? / Lady With Heavy Backside Turns Wedding Ground Upside Down With Her Big Bom Bom / Fear Women Oh....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.