Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77207 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 11:39pm On Jan 13
Ogaonos:

AS FOR ATHEISM MEHN NA SCAM because WHEN U COME FROM A VERY POOR ND U HUSTLING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE U NOTICE SOME THINGS ATHEIST PREACH ONLINE DOESNT ADD UP AT ALL.
I presume you came from a poor background and you're still hustling to make it. Would you be so kind to tell us those things that don't "add up at all" that atheists say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13am On Jan 14
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43am On Jan 14

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Ogaonos: 10:06pm On Jan 14
hopefulLandlord:
I presume you came from a poor background and you're still hustling to make it. Would you be so kind to tell us those things that don't "add up at all" that atheists say?
[center][/center] is in hustling eh u need a helper favour .u can be very good and smart in which u doing but if u don't have someone to lift u to the next level nd see u nd give give u dt push mehn u b there for a decade no success.and u need God for such helper .from life experience
Alot of pple lie when it comes to hustling .they tell u don't need God but when u research their background they are from privileges home .parent play a role in their success
Atheist can't explain like why we humans are dorminat animals.animals arent like us we dorminat this world nd everything in it include other animals we decide their faith and this is in d Bible .science can't explain it
ATHEIST IS A SCAM .THE PROBLEM WITH GOD IS FAKE PASTORS ND 99% OF THEM ARE FAKE THAT THE SAD TRUTH
ANITHER HAVE NOTICE ABOUT ARTHEIST IS IF U TELL THEM TO CLEAR A JUJU SHRINE WITH THE CLEAR PERMISSION THEY START GIVING U EXCUSE .
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40am On Jan 18
I AM HAPPY TB JOSHUA DIED & HIS LEGACY DESTROYED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAuwx-iKrds
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46am On Jan 18
Ajoke Is 100 % TB Joshua's Biological Daughter, Here Is Why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHc901Ys1VA
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19
DISCIPLES: The Cult of TB Joshua, Ep 1 - Miracle Maker - BBC Africa Eye documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZZVQxjXWCg
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19
Prophet T.B Joshua Exposed By Daughter, Disciples & Prayer Warriors Over Rituals With Virgins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE1GHM3n6y8
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21
I WAS WITH TB JOSHUA, I LIVED WITH HIM. HE IS NOTHING BUT SATAN...SAYS REV. JIMOH SULAIMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rieCvPCA0wE
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:32am On Jan 26
blowjohn:
Two powers exist in this world.

Prophecy and divinity.

BTW did u guys watch the Katy Williams show that has rocked the world?

Especially the part where some illuminati guys approached him and Ludacris?

Una never see anything

is their power just about scamming or adding to the suffering of poor people or allowing their name to be used 4 that?

is the illuminati really as powerful as they say?

if all u can do is threaten or harm already poor people,then ur so called power is not worth discussing

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Jan 26
One of those accusers said the guy raped her (repeatedly)

My question:

If your daughter, sister, cousin, or mother told you she was raped by someone would you still expect her to continue going close to such a person?

Surely these women wanted something from the guy which he never gave them it's clear that they're seducing him to have sex with them in anticipation of personal gain but since he didn't yield to their demands they decided to destroy him.
I can't take the accusation of any female seriously most especially when it has to do with sex because that's the same tool they always use to control men! smiley
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by blowjohn(m): 9:54am On Jan 26
HellVictorinho6:

is their power just about scamming or adding to the suffering of poor people or allowing their name to be used 4 that?

is the illuminati really as powerful as they say?

if all u can do is threaten or harm already poor people,then ur so called power is not worth discussing

Remember that God's blessings added no sorrow.

When the devil gives it adds sorrow. It never ends well.

Divination (not divinity, I made a mistake in the spelling) is satanic powers used to do wonders.

As per illuminati, yes they are powerful. They don't even go after the poor or non talented.

Why do u think tupacs album was titled killuminati?

Only few people who are true to themselves can withstand them. ( people who don't yield to their request because of money)
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26
blowjohn:

Remember that God's blessings added no sorrow.

When the devil gives it adds sorrow. It never ends well.

Divination (not divinity, I made a mistake in the spelling) is satanic powers used to do wonders.

As per illuminati, yes they are powerful. They don't even go after the poor or non talented.

Why do u think tupacs album was titled killuminati?

Only few people who are true to themselves can withstand them. ( people who don't yield to their request because of money)

The poor get the little they have taken away through untransparent shit
then they are asked to find more

All in the name of useless secret societies keeping baseless overrated secrets in the name of worthless practices

Look!

I consider them all to be useless.

As 4 jesus christ, yeah, itz jesus christ.

Av got nothing to say about jesus.

Nothing to say about satan,allah,angels or demons.

Av seen what av seen

av heard what av heard

Can u please embarassed tell me how i can make some money through whatsapp?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26
HellVictorinho6:

The poor get the little they have taken away through untransparent shit
then they are asked to find more

All in the name of useless secret societies keeping baseless overrated secrets in the name of worthless practices

Look!

I consider them all to be useless.

As 4 jesus christ, yeah, itz jesus christ.

Av got nothing to say about jesus.

Nothing to say about satan,allah,angels or demons.

Av seen what av seen

av heard what av heard

Can u please embarassed tell me how i can make some money through whatsapp?

No idea bro
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28am On Jan 28
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

Exclusive Interview With TB Joshua's Ex-Disciple | I Was The First To See Ajoke | Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKQYbyfDyo
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47am On Jan 28
Who was TB Joshua? Inside the life of 'cult' leader accused of sexually abusing 'hundreds' of young women - and did he really spend 15 months in his mother's womb?
READ MORE -- British women who were brainwashed by Christian cult in Nigeria
British woman reveals abuse she suffered at hands of Nigerian 'prophet'

By ELIZABETH HAIGH
PUBLISHED: 10:03 GMT, 8 January 2024 | UPDATED: 13:39 GMT, 8 January 2024

Temitope Balogun Joshua was worshipped by millions as a Christian preacher who claimed to perform countless miraculous healings and speaking with the word of God.

Upon his death on June 5, 2021 the church he founded in 1987, the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), had hundreds of millions of followers and had made him possibly the most recognisable Christian leader in Africa.

Joshua found international fame and recruited thousands of people from across the world, including the UK and other European countries.

But he has now been accused of running a 'cult' and perpetrating physical and sexual abuse against 'hundreds' of his followers in a new BBC Africa Eye documentary 'Disciples: The Cult of TB Joshua'.

From claims he spent 15 months in his mother's womb to being warmly welcomed by international leaders, MailOnline reveals the preacher's rise to revered religious leader.

Temitope Balogun Joshua, known as TB Joshua, founded an evangelical Christian church called the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in 1987

The 'prophet' TB Joshua is accused of sexually abusing hundreds of women in a BBC documentary

TB Joshua was born into poverty on June 12, 1963 in the village of Arigidi in Ondo State, south-west Nigeria.

READ MORE British women who were brainwashed by Christian cult in Nigeria reveal how they were tortured and sexually abused by pastor who made them call him 'Daddy'

He received little formal education, failing to finish secondary school, and moved to Lagos as a young man, initially finding work on a farm.

He is believed to have worked until founding SCOAN in his mid-20s, with early videos showing him and a couple of dozen followers gathered under a bamboo marquee in the late 1980s.

Precious little is known about his early life that can be verified - but Joshua has repeatedly made wild claims about his origins which are still repeated as facts by his church today.

SCOAN claims Joshua spent 15 months in his mother's womb before his birth, and that he became a Christian as an unborn baby during this time.

There are no records to substantiate any claim that Joshua had anything but a normal development period and birth.

He attended St. Stephen Anglican Primary School between 1971 and 1977, before dropping out during the first year of secondary school to earn a living.

His teachers are said to have called him a 'little pastor' because of his religious upbringing and great love of the Bible.

Joshua died in June 2021, months after the BBC began investigating his church

TB Joshua's compound was usually guarded by gunmen and access was strictly controlled (pictured surrounded by mourners after his death in 2021)

He married his wife Evelyn in 1990, and the couple had three children. Joshua also had a fourth child, who he has previously been accused of mistreating due to her not being born of his marriage.

By the 1990s, TB Joshua was building SCOAN into an international movement. He first began recruiting western 'disciples' in the early 2000s.

At its peak, tens of thousands of people would travel to Lagos to attend each of TB Joshua's services.

He enjoyed the patronage and visits of the Nigerian President, as well as former Presidents of Ghana and Malawi, John Atta Mills and Joyce Banda.

Joshua was thought to be worth millions of pounds by the time of his death, with donations to the church pouring in from all over the world.

But his organisation has been plagued in scandal for years, including just months before his demise when his popular streaming service, Emmanuel TV, was suspended from YouTube over alleged homophobia by Joshua.

The pastor had posted videos in which he claimed to 'cure' people of their homosexuality - including by beatings.

TB Joshua had previously been criticised for claiming to be able to cure fatal diseases such as cancer, HIV and AIDs. Insiders say such miraculous healings are actually the result of minor health conditions being exaggerated and labelled as far more serious issues.

During the Ebola outbreak, he made headlines again after sending 4,000 bottles of 'blessed' water to people with the disease, claiming it could cure them.

Joshua has also been accused of faking 'miracles' by falsely claiming people had cancer

It came less than a year after four people died in a stampede in Ghana as people rushed to get their hands on his alleged 'healing water', which was being handed out at an event.

But perhaps the most controversial incident occurred in September 2014, when a guesthouse within the compound collapsed into rubble, killing at least 116 people.

The building housed around 300 foreign tourists, many of whom were from South Africa, who had paid large sums of money to visit the church.

Two days later, TB Joshua went ahead with his Sunday service almost as if nothing had happened. It is likely some of the victims were still alive, trapped under the rubble at the time.

Incredibly, he claimed that a hostile party had used an 'infrasonic' weapon against the guesthouse, launched from a low-flying plane. In the weeks that followed he said the 'attack' was an assassination attempt against him.

A thorough investigation concluded in 2015 that the building actually collapsed after being overbuilt - extra floors had been added without reinforcements being made to its foundations.

There was no attack, and SCOAN were found to be criminally negligent. No-one has ever been prosecuted over the tragedy.

Joshua died on June 5, 2021, of unconfirmed causes - although it was previously reported that he had suffered a stroke shortly before his death. He was 57.

Some of his followers later claimed he had foreseen his own death. HIs wife, Evelyn Joshua, now runs SCOAN.

BBC Africa Eye investigation 'Disciples: The Cult of TB Joshua' is a three-part documentary now on BBC iPlayer. It is also available on BBC Sounds as the new season of the podcast 'World of Secrets'.

DAILYMAIL

Who was TB Joshua?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by budaatum: 7:20pm On Jan 30
MaxInDHouse:

My question:

If your daughter, sister, cousin, or mother told you she was raped by someone would you still expect her to continue going close to such a person?

Surely these women wanted something from the guy which he never gave them it's clear that they're seducing him to have sex with them in anticipation of personal gain but since he didn't yield to their demands they decided to destroy him.
I can't take the accusation of any female seriously most especially when it has to do with sex because that's the same tool they always use to control men! smiley

Guess you must believe that any woman who claims some pig raped her is lying, considering your church.

Thankfully, there is the law.

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

Who was TB Joshua?

Occult Grand Master Reveals His Connection With TB Joshua, Reveals What Killed Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0K5op73_L0
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57am On Feb 03
Late TB Joshua Was A Con-Artist With Evidences Says Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCz1-9ko4g
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50am On Feb 06
Nigeria's disgraced televangelist TB Joshua
Published
8 January

TB Joshua preached across the world

Before his death in 2021 at the age of 57, TB Joshua was one of Africa's most influential televangelists.

The Christian preacher attracted followers from all over the world by claiming to perform miracles, like curing blindness and HIV.

However, an investigation by the BBC has uncovered more than a decade of allegations of rape and torture by him inside his compound in Lagos.

Joshua amassed great wealth throughout his career, possessing a fleet of cars and travelling via private jet.

But his beginnings were far more humble. Born Temitope Balogun Joshua to a poor family on 12 June 1963, he was raised by a Muslim uncle after his Christian father died.

One of the claims he made was that he had been in his mother's womb for 15 months.

He also said that during his early days, he experienced a three-day trance in which he was called to serve God.

"I am your God. I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the heavenly father," Joshua declared.

It was then that he started the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (Scoan), with eight members.

Joshua and Scoan rose to prominence in the late 1990s, amid an explosion of "miracle" programmes performed by pastors on Nigerian TV.

Tens of thousands of followers from Nigeria and around the world would regularly attend his services in Lagos, Nigeria's biggest city, in an attempt to be healed and hear the preacher's "prophecies".

Joshua also took his ministry on tour, visiting other African countries, the UK, US, and nations in South America.

Men and women used to fall during "healing" sessions at the Synagogue Church of All Nations

In testament to his vast reach, the Lagos state government turned to Joshua in an effort to control the spread of Ebola during the 2014 outbreak in other West African countries.

Officials asked Joshua to tell infected followers in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone - the worst affected countries - not to travel to Joshua's Lagos church for healing.

He agreed to suspend some of the church's healing programmes but is also said to have sent 4,000 bottles of "anointing water" to Sierra Leone, falsely claiming they could cure the disease.

Joshua's anointing water was always in high demand - in 2013 a rush for the bottles at his church in Ghana led to the death of four people in a stampede.

Many criticised the preacher following the incident but police in Ghana said it was difficult to apportion blame.

In an even deadlier case the following year, one of Joshua's churches collapsed in Lagos, killing at least 116 people.

The preacher never faced charges, despite a coroner in a Lagos court saying that "the church was culpable because of criminal negligence".

Although thousands packed his churches, Joshua always struggled to be accepted by his peers.

Ostracised by both the Christian Association of Nigeria (Can) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), he was described as an "impostor" who belonged to a group of "occults" that had infiltrated Christianity.

"He was rough. He was crude. His methods were unorthodox," Abimbola Adelakun, assistant professor in the African Studies Department at the University of Texas, told the BBC in 2021.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More on TB Joshua and allegations

Allegations: Church leader abused and raped disciples, BBC finds
Long read: 'Terrible things happened' - inside TB Joshua's church of horrors
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the growth of the internet and social media helped him spread his message, it also revealed increasing opposition to Joshua and other wealthy mega-church pastors.

Some critics took issue with Joshua - known as "the prophet" by his followers - claiming to have predicted numerous events, from the death of Michael Jackson, to the disappearance of the Malaysian plane MH370 in 2014.

Before Jackson's death in 2009, TB Joshua told his congregation : "In his own area he is famous. He is known everywhere. Great. Too great. Because I see something will begin to happen to that star and that will likely end in him to pack his load and go to the journey of no return but I don't know when that journey [is]."

Six months later, Joshua used the star's shock death as proof that he could supposedly see the future.

Despite making such outlandish claims, Joshua had numerous high-profile followers.

South African politician Julius Malema, Malawi's former President Joyce Banda, long-time Zimbabwe opposition leader, the late Morgan Tsvangirai and the former president of Ghana, the late John Atta Mills, are among the prominent Africans who paid homage to Joshua while he was alive.

Joshua's followers used to call him "the prophet"

Joshua career really took off when he began preaching on Emmanuel TV, a television station run by SCOAN.

Along with being a platform for his sermons, the station broadcast accounts of people who said their lives were changed for the better because of the preacher's ministry.

Testimonies included stories about financial prosperity, inexplicable recoveries from illness and even people supposedly being awakened from the dead.

Joshua was also known for his charity work, for which Nigeria's former president, the late Umaru Yar'Adua, awarded him the Order of the Federal Republic, one of the country's highest honours.

When the preacher died - of a cause that was never made public - mourners travelled from across the globe to Lagos for his burial service.

His wife, Evelyn Joshua, took over as head of the the church. They had three children.

But that legacy now lies in tatters.

BBC

Nigeria's disgraced televangelist TB Joshua.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by RightChanneI: 3:28am On Feb 06
OLAADEGBU:

Nigeria's disgraced televangelist TB Joshua.

It is TB Joshua matter that will destroy your miserable life. Even Kumuyi shall weep over you, just write it down
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49am On Feb 06
Is this the kind of spell your witchcraft doctors who call themselves pastor teach you? They must have forgotten the part of the Bible that says such curses you cast on sons of God do not prosper, in fact they return back to senders with dividends. You better repent and believe the true gospel if you don’t want to perish.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by RightChanneI: 7:16am On Feb 06
OLAADEGBU:

Is this the kind of spell your witchcraft doctors who call themselves pastor teach you? They must have forgotten the part of the Bible that says such curses you cast on sons of God do not prosper, in fact they return back to senders with dividends. You better repent and believe the true gospel if you don’t want to perish.

As the kind of spell your witchcraft doctors who call themselves pastort taught you.

They must have forgotten to teach you Luke 6:37 so therefore, it is TB Joshua matter that will destroy your miserable life, even kumuyi will cry for you

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/28/pastor-kumuyi-under-attack-over-alleged-sexual-abuse-of-12-year-old-in-deeper-life-school/

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:29am On Feb 06
Repent or perish.

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by RightChanneI: 11:42am On Feb 06
OLAADEGBU:

Repent or perish.

You will surely be destroyed, perished for not obeying Luke 6:37. So therefore, it is TB Joshua matter that will send you to grave as soon as possible if you fail to repent
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06
RightChanneI:

You will surely be destroyed, perished for not obeying Luke 6:37. So therefore, it is TB Joshua matter that will send you to grave as soon as possible if you fail to repent

Calm down and compose yourself. Why do you want to die before your time? undecided
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by RightChanneI: 6:54pm On Feb 06
OLAADEGBU:

Calm down and compose yourself. Why do you want to die before your time? undecided

Tell that to yourself, you should calm down and stop posting nonsense about the Late TB Joshua. It is TB Joshua matter that will surely send you to grave asap if you fail to stop posting nonsense about this late man. Face your Deeper Life and address the issue bothering your Pastors that is making them mocking your witch Pastor Kumuyi
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07
TB Joshua: Why We Petitioned & Invited Govt to Investigate - Bisola Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY68JhehLZI
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

My question:

The fact you parde yourself here as a 50 year old man sill baffles me I for tear you insult but I gatz get respect for older people watch the documentary and quit fulling around Oga
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08
RightChanneI:

grin grin grin miu miu

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.