Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77212 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by NwaliE01: 10:03pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

Marine Spirit that you and your cohurt could not deliver. Shutup if you don't have what to say.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 10:03pm On Jan 08
When can we just wake up to a good news in Nigeria...
Not one full of negativity and bad news....
Na wa o...

May God save all Nigerians...
Living in Nigeria is hell on earth....
E no get the kind of bad things wen person no deh hear

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by obonujoker(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08
All these campaign of calumny because TB Joshua's wife took over the church and kicked out the usurpers.... Should continue.

They will meet their folly soon

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Switruth: 10:04pm On Jan 08
The British will always find a way to rubbish Nigeria. Up to date they’ve not been able to unravel the Mistery behind Princess Diana’s death. The Royal English family has committed more atrocities than anyone in the world.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Sirseedorf(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08
God is the all-knowing, but human being can not be trusted, infact they are distance between purity and human.

I've always seen TB.joshua as a scammer in prophet form.

8 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jan 08
pongwa:
what do you mean everyone? Are you sure of your salvation like this?
If you are not even sure you are born-again--- Born of Water AND born of Spirit--- then you have none of the salvation from the condemnation of sin aka death offered by Jesus Christ. There is no not being sure. Either you have it and have the proof given by Jesus Christ Himself or you are not. It is black and white -- no Greys! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by TooMuchSense1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08
ALL PASTORS ARE FAKE

7 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Jan 08
obonujoker:
All these campaign of calumny because TB Joshua's wife took over the church and kicked out the usurpers.... Should continue. They will meet their folly soon
Isn't that how all con businesses work out at the end? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 10:08pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.
Na only u know say na marine power e dey use....
Even if he was using marine powers... At least he was giving which is an attribute he shared with Bible principles...
How many of our so called pastors... Your own daddy g.o included... Gave as much as tb Joshua.....
If a man with a marine spirit can be such a giver.... Shouldn't our real pastors and daddy go do even more
Apart from flying private jets, wearing expensive suits and living luxurious life styles... What else do they have to show they belong to the kingdom of. God??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Ustec: 10:09pm On Jan 08
Oyinbo wey introduce the religion self dey relearn the remix in Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by muykem: 10:09pm On Jan 08
Wind is blowing. Prophecy is being fulfilling in no time.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Reelmii: 10:09pm On Jan 08
Why is this coming close to 3yrs after his death...because at this point...who wiill be punished for all the abuse they are accusing him for..

If they decide to close down the church,, his family already has the money to relocate to any country that they choose...so all of this is just medicine after death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Greenback: 10:09pm On Jan 08
What a beautiful chocolate lady...these yoruba girls are always so chocolate and beautiful..but their men ehn,abegooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by RushManni: 10:10pm On Jan 08
Natbrowny:
Let's go back to ways of our ancestors for this parolz

Mix mixables and summon TBJs spirit.. He go answer to the accusation..

Joke apart, does that really work
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by obonujoker(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
Isn't that how all con businesses work out at the end? undecided

The church is not a con business

David said, "Far be it from you to touch the Lord's anointed" even when Saul was lost already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08
This thing now sounding fishy. If she was a threat to him , he wont have her near his church 😒

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by imagrg(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08
She's talking trach!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 10:11pm On Jan 08
There is nothing anybody Wil tell me that will make me dislike this man....
I am not his disciple.. I am not his fan but I loved the fact that he was a giver.... This is something he shared with one of the basic principles in the Bible.... Giving...
Not like some of our pastors these days who use church money to build schools that children of poor church members can't attend....
Buy private jets and expensive cars that an ordinary church member can't enter...
May God forgive tb jobshua for his imperfections and grant his soul eternal rest....
As bad as he may seem...he's still a better person than alot of the pastors we have these days....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Neddstark: 10:11pm On Jan 08
By their fruits, ye shall know them.
TBJ used charity to camouflage alot that was going on in Synagogue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by ayo2008: 10:11pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all

You be the Church member
Watch the documentary first by BBC.

Nobody denied the documentary made by BBC about sex for grade in Nigeria and Ghana public universities.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08
This is what breaks the camel back

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Jan 08
obonujoker:
■The church is not a con business. David said, "Far be it from you to touch the Lord's anointed" even when Saul was lost already.
I am sorry but I don't speak religious gibberish. What has Saul and David to do with any of this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by SeriouslySense(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08
DId I not say it, where are his children and defenders smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Shee, his children said, he does charity and shares rice cheesy cheesy grin grin

And his followers were insulting me, i was just trying to help ya all cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all
fuuuuuuul

8 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Iamnotfearyou: 10:12pm On Jan 08
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

How comes are you the only person that knows he has a daughter that only you want us to know more than she and her mom wants

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Emekmart: 10:13pm On Jan 08
All of you talking evil things about God's servant prophet TB JOSHUA, watch out how God will start judging you from now.
Mark the day you made that evil comment and see what God is going to do to you. Jesus christ was perceuted same way. Beware.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Stevenchi01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08
It is well
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by pongwa(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
If you are not even sure you are born-again--- Born of Water AND born of Spirit--- then you have none of the salvation from the condemnation of sin aka death offered by Jesus Christ. There is no not being sure. Either you have it and have the proof given by Jesus Christ Himself or you are not. It is black and white -- no Greys! undecided
salvation is the state of being saved. It is a gift from God and lemme bust your bubble, you can lose your salvation. Read your Bible well
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Natbrowny: 10:13pm On Jan 08
RushManni:

Joke apart, does that really work

It does.. Its not an African thing. In Europe and South America. They still use and believe till date.

Those people are diabolical to the core. Africa dey play near them.

They tek u to anoda world. Even the Pentacle is used for such things. But religion came and the ones in Africa has been diluted.

Venezuela, Btazil, Italy, Spain. Legit still dey. Just visit the counties n cabins. Na dere d controllers dey live. They avoid cities as dey call it plague n distractions.

4 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by badboyTee(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08
SeriouslySense:
DId I not say it, where are his children and defenders smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Shee, his children said, he does charity and shares rice cheesy cheesy grin grin
leave them mumus the documentary covers all qstions and answers
Hardmirror has once told me the tactics this man uses now I really get it hardmirror has been right since the 1960s

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Fridaya30: 10:14pm On Jan 08
[quote author=Omihanifa post=127844823]Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of professor of marinology I see u.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:

You remind me of the phrase 'CHURCH RAT'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.