Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77914 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by vannessa7(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09
bentenny:
I can't believe a one sided tale two years after his death!
The sudden revelations are too suspicious in my opinion!
I still remember late Whitney Houston's bestie Robyn Crawford...they were so close during the early 90s rumors claimed they were les.bians!
Whitney and her bestie immediately can out and debunked such stories!
Years after Whitney's death,her bestie came out with an autobiography claiming she and Whitney actually had sex!

After the Johnny Depp/amber rose saga,I learnt not to believe everything I see from one side of the story!

Not so, your analogy actually prove that I'n every rumour there is an iota of truth and in this case it's not just one person pointing fingers it's dozens of people from different part of the world.

If those people had things in common like tribe or political affiliation I might believe they are after TB Joshua for a reason but these are people who couldn't have come together to plan to lie on him, out of the mouth of two or three witnesses the truth shall be established.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jan 09
bentenny:
I can't believe a one sided tale two years after his death!
The sudden revelations are too suspicious in my opinion!
I still remember late Whitney Houston's bestie Robyn Crawford...they were so close during the early 90s rumors claimed they were les.bians!
Whitney and her bestie immediately can out and debunked such stories!
Years after Whitney's death,her bestie came out with an autobiography claiming she and Whitney actually had sex!

After the Johnny Depp/amber rose saga,I learnt not to believe everything I see from one side of the story!
Before you post anything else.... check the following attempts made to reveal the man dating as far back as 2009 here in Nairaland alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/270874/t.b-joshuas-miracle-fake-unverifiable#3849234
https://www.nairaland.com/394395/tb-joshua-country/3#5536846
https://www.nairaland.com/5276232/pst-biodun-bisola-evil-motivated#79852869
https://www.nairaland.com/3500873/man-tb-joshua#51625150
https://www.nairaland.com/767191/tb-joshuas-secret-exposed-ex-muslim/5#45986110
https://www.nairaland.com/858513/ashawos-atempt-seduce-tb-joshua#10080579
https://www.nairaland.com/819463/must-watch-tb-joshuas-evil#9710765
https://www.nairaland.com/792409/tb-joshuas-critics-pharisee-chronicle#9443131
https://www.nairaland.com/779122/bisola-johnson-red-light-district#9314025
https://www.nairaland.com/768372/paid-lie-against-pastor-t#9268027
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by bentenny(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09
vannessa7:

Not so, your analogy actually prove that I'n every tumour there is an iota of truth and in this case it's not just one person pointing fingers it's dozens of people from different part of the world.

If those people had things in common like tribe or political affiliation I might believe they are after TB Joshua for a reason but these are people who couldn't have come together to plan to lie on him, out of the mouth of two or three witnesses the truth shall be established.

There is a Yoruba proverb that says you cannot shave a man"s head in his absence!

A hundred people or more coming out to point accusing fingers on one person without evidence doesn't make that person guilty!

In advanced countries, independent investigations will take place to authenticate their claims and if it's confirmed that this happened,the church should make compensation to the victims while doing an inhouse reflection to sweep out any lingering cult-like activities as published in the BBC revelations!

Until that is done,I refuse to believe what has been said based on such revelations!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by dataking: 5:00pm On Jan 09
Curious345:

He was a Muslim .

He lived with a highly diabolical Alfa for over 16yrs of his life , before emigrating to his elder sisters house at ikotun egbe with some Hausa Muslim fanatics

Liar, he was in Celestial Church for years before starting his church. Remove Muslim from your rubbish
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 5:10pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Your god Tb Joshua abi which one? Be specific abeg cause with over 47,000 cults in the religion of Christianity alone, each ofcourse with its version god(idol) it is hard to keep up. lipsrsealed

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. NIV If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1st John 1:9)

Again, the ways of men are not the ways of God....
Don't be surprised to see those who are evil in your eyes in heaven on the last day while you and your "holy" pastors wallow in hell because of your judgmental and atrocious natures...
God does not select who to forgive....
He forgives all those who confess their sins and repent from them but of course... Your pastor no dey teach una all these ones....
Na how to give tithes and offerings to open the windows of heaven full una heads....
He is no different from you or me....
He may have abused his daughter and many others as alleged but what right have you to take the place of God and pass judgement on him
Are you without sin?
Have you never fornicated or told a lie?
If yes.... How different are you from the man whom you condem
Again.... If them put tb Joshua and your daddy go for ground... I will gladly pick tb Joshua for that single reason that he was a giver...... At least, with him sinful nature... He still had compassion on the needy in the society... Not like your daddy go living a large life while his congregations, more than 80 percent of them are broke.....
Back in the days of Jesus.... He suffered so that his followers can have life....
These days... Na followers dey suffer so that your own go can live life to the fullest... Bia, this pikin, free me make I do werin concern me.....
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 5:13pm On Jan 09
vannessa7:

Not so, your analogy actually prove that I'n every tumour there is an iota of truth and in this case it's not just one person pointing fingers it's dozens of people from different part of the world.

Question, where were these people when he was alive.... Why are all these now surfacing after his death??
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. NIV If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1st John 1:9)

Again, the ways of men are not the ways of God....
Don't be surprised to see those who are evil in your eyes in heaven on the last day while you and your "holy" pastors wallow in hell because of your judgmental and atrocious natures...
God does not select who to forgive....
He forgives all those who confess their sins and repent from them but of course... Your pastor no dey teach una all these ones....
Na how to give tithes and offerings to open the windows of heaven full una heads....
He is no different from you or me....
He may have abused his daughter and many others as alleged but what right have you to take the place of God and pass judgement on him
Are you without sin?
Have you never fornicated or told a lie?
If yes.... How different are you from the man whom you condem
Again.... If them put tb Joshua and your daddy go for ground... I will gladly pick tb Joshua for that single reason that he was a giver...... At least, with him sinful nature... He still had compassion on the needy in the society... Not like your daddy go living a large life while his congregations, more than 80 percent of them are broke.....
Back in the days of Jesus.... He suffered so that his followers can have life....
These days... Na followers dey suffer so that your own go can live life to the fullest... Bia, this pikin, free me make I do werin concern me.....
That God you quoted made abundantly clear that His people is Israel and He is God of Israel. Jesus Christ reaffirmed this when He made clear that He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel and He did, not His Will but the Will of His Father alone. So, all this one wey you dey talk no enter at all since TB never once claimed to be an Israelite. undecided
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Agugbadin: 5:28pm On Jan 09
stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?

He will eliminate them with his power and boys.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 5:41pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
That God you quoted made abundantly clear that His people is Israel and He is God of Israel. Jesus Christ reaffirmed this when He made clear that He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel and He did, not His Will but the Will of His Father alone. So, all this one wey you dey talk no enter at all since TB never once claimed to be an Israelite. undecided
So na only the people of Isreal na im Jesus come die for

May God heal your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
■ ....
So na only the people of Isreal na im Jesus come die for

May God heal your mind.
See wetin religion don do this one mind. Imagine not even knowing what is written in the very book you claim you believe and quote from. No be sickness be that. undecided
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 5:52pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
See wetin religion don do this one mind. Imagine not even knowing what is written in the very book you claim you believe and quote from. No be sickness be that. undecided
Abeg show me where them write Isreal for this Bible quote....
How una take go school sef
I feel like crying for u but can't waste my tears

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by kay29000(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09
Curious345:

I know some of the first responders who rushed into his inner chambers on the day he died and they told me what they saw .

It was shocking

What did they see? Please share.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by kay29000(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09
NaBanga:
The part about how TB Joshua encouraged them to call him Daddy and how they were treated like children, is a major part of Nigeria's problems. Many Nigerians want to be treated like children. They don't want to do independent thinking. They want someone to take care of them and baby them. It's a lack of responsibility and accountability that drives a broken society. This is why democracy cannot work in places like Africa. Dictatorship is needed because the people don't want to be responsible.

Deep words.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Curious345: 6:18pm On Jan 09
dataking:

Liar, he was in Celestial Church for years before starting his church. Remove Muslim from your rubbish

You're the lair here
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Curious345: 6:19pm On Jan 09
kay29000:

What did they see? Please share.

Lying face down on his desk . Foaming in the mouth , with an expended bottle of sniper around the corner

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by kay29000(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09
Curious345:

Lying face down on his desk . Foaming in the mouth , with an expended bottle of sniper around the corner

Damn! Are you free to real... Whoa!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
.... Abeg show me where them write Isreal for this Bible quote.... How una take go school sef
I feel like crying for u but can't waste my tears
The same passage you lifted that verse from, only when considered in context, you see that Jesus Christ spoke in fact of the same world that Moses lifted the snake in the desert to.
14 “Moses lifted up the snake in the desert. It is the same with the Son of Man. He must be lifted up too.
15 Then everyone who believes in him can have eternal life.”
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life. - John 3 vs 14 - 16
Moses lifted the snake in the desert, not for the whole world. Not for the foreigners who were among the people of israel but for those in Israel who were condemned by God to die. The bronze snake gave the people condemned of israel back their lives but He, Jesus Christ, would give them Eternal Life in place of their former life which God condemned. undecided

School is a good idea since you never learned the primary language rule which is to also consider and respect the context of every statement you hear or read. lipsrsealed
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 6:51pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
The same passage you lifted that verse from, only when considered in context, you see that Jesus Christ spoke in fact of the same world that Moses lifted the snake in the desert to.
Moses lifted the snake in the desert, not for the whole world. Not for the foreigners who were among the people of israel but for those in Israel who were condemned by God to die. The bronze snake gave the people condemned of israel back their lives but He, Jesus Christ, would give them Eternal Life in place of their former life which God condemned. undecided

School is a good idea since you never learned the primary language rule which is to also consider and respect the context of every statement you hear or read. lipsrsealed
Ok... So that means, u be outcast like this na... Because you no be isrealite... Broz whatever works for u... Do it....
As for my and my house.... We serve God and believe in Him for salvation....
If u no believe, na u know....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
■ ... Ok... So that means, u be outcast like this na... Because you no be isrealite... Broz whatever works for u... Do it...
■ As for my and my house.... We serve God and believe in Him for salvation....If u no believe, na u know....
LOL.... suddenly you feign concern about my person? Let's get back to the fact that you were living in ignorance of the fact of what is written right there in the book which you claim to believe in abeg! undecided

2. So basically, the God of Israel — Abraham, Isaac, AND Jacob— is a liar. And So also is Jesus Christ who even made clear that He was sent by His Father sent Him ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel. They are liars to you? lipsrsealed
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 6:58pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... suddenly you feign concern about my person? Let's get back to the fact that you were living in ignorance of the fact of what is written right there in the book which you claim to believe in abeg! undecided

2. So basically, the God of Israel — Abraham, Isaac, AND Jacob— is a liar. And So also is Jesus Christ who even made clear that He was sent by His Father sent Him ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel. They are liars to you? lipsrsealed
Believe what you want......
I am a child of God....
Jesus came to die for the world according to John 3 16....
So if you Wan exempt yourself and your family from people wen Jesus die for... Knock yourself out!!!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
■ .... Believe what you want...... I am a child of God....
Jesus came to die for the world according to John 3 16..... So if you Wan exempt yourself and your family from people wen Jesus die for... Knock yourself out!!!
Child of a God who doesn't acknowledge you? See as you continue to quote John 3 vs 16 out-of-context all in an attempt to continue to reinforce your former delusion, a lie fed to you by your equally ignorant and arrogant gods of men. grin

Jesus Christ made clear He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel — those among Israel condemned to die by God. But no, Jesus Christ must have lied and your gods of men are instead the ones telling the truth. grin

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09
How TB Joshua Invested 90% Income On Production Of Videos Of ‘Miracles, Confessions’ To Attract Westerners – Former Associates
January 9, 2024

TB Joshua, as he was popularly known, was a controversial and influential pastor, whose church is based in the Ikotun area of Lagos State.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/09/how-tb-joshua-invested-90-income-production-videos-miracles-confessions-attract

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Dennisochampa: 7:19pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Child of a God who doesn't acknowledge you? See as you continue to quote John 3 vs 16 out-of-context all in an attempt to continue to reinforce your former delusion, a lie fed to you by your equally ignorant and arrogant gods of men. grin

Jesus Christ made clear He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel — those among Israel condemned to die by God. But no, Jesus Christ must have lied and your gods of men are instead the ones telling the truth. grin
Bros I believe in God.... Believe in what you want.... Na u know
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by MySolace: 7:38pm On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all
Why would her own daughter even accuse him falsely? Certainly he treated her badly
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
■ ...Bros I believe in God.... Believe in what you want.... Na u know
You mean your serve your gods of men — your pastors and mogs — who assert their own words against the God of Israel(and Jesus Christ) yet deceive you lot with doctrines that pretend it is Jesus Christ you should believe in? grin
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by MySolace: 7:44pm On Jan 09
Obakoolex:
undecidedIn every rumour there's always an atom of truth. But the question remains....what kept the daughter mute when he was alive??
At least she claimed others were brainwashed
Like u didn't watch d interview?

The daughter was the only one who confronted him openly about his crimes, and she was beaten mercilessly.

U know, according to them, once u enter d place, no coming out o. U're more of being in a dungeon.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by MySolace: 7:49pm On Jan 09
KingDash09:
Omo Naso one pastor for my side won dey show himself cause him be man of God
Say tithe wey I Dey put dey small make I try add small hand

Omo Naso I change am for am oh
I no dey gree for anybody this year walahi
For u to still be giving shi-shi in the name of tithe to those criminal means U're still in shackles.
If u wan give anything to God, give it to the vulnerable/poor ones around u. God said so!
"Anything u give the poor around u, unto me u've given." Ur pastor no b God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by TruthsFM: 7:49pm On Jan 09
MySolace:

Why would her own daughter even accuse him falsely? Certainly he treated her badly
it never happen, it’s false accusations
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by MySolace: 7:55pm On Jan 09
ednut1:
This thing now sounding fishy. If she was a threat to him , he wont have her near his church 😒
She grew in d church... Certainly didn't perceive her as a threat. Her confrontation on him came just die minute
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by sweetrace(f): 7:58pm On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
Na only u know say na marine power e dey use....
Even if he was using marine powers... At least he was giving which is an attribute he shared with Bible principles...
How many of our so called pastors... Your own daddy g.o included... Gave as much as tb Joshua.....
If a man with a marine spirit can be such a giver.... Shouldn't our real pastors and daddy go do even more
Apart from flying private jets, wearing expensive suits and living luxurious life styles... What else do they have to show they belong to the kingdom of. God??

Not all gifts are acceptable!!! Satan promised Jesus all kinds of great things during the temptation. Jesus did not accept any!!! The source of any gift is important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.