Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. (176 Views)

Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. by 1Battery(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08
Yes am speaking to nairalanders,the hate on this forum is something else. Please let's all try to embrace peace ,let's try to defend the defenceless,let's learn to console those who are depressed and not make them feel bad ,we are one family and as one let's be our brothers Keeper irrespective of the tribe or race.
I love you all nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:18pm On Jan 08
Nice one.
The forum is getting better though , it's noticable on the little things these days. Little by little the forum will get back to its glory days . Seun seems to really be serious this time around .

Stay optimistic

3 Likes

Re: Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. by LagosSuperStar: 8:25pm On Jan 08
I like your moniker

1 Like

Re: Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. by 1Battery(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08
LagosSuperStar:
I like your moniker

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better? A Comfortable Silence Or A Healthy Communication? / Confusing Stage Of Life / RATED 18: The Sex Therapist (masturbation) – Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.