Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married (6541 Views)

I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Why are women so manipulative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Nemesis0147(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10
fortunez1:
i'm troubled alot by her(wife)
truly wen there's less cash due to unforeseen circumstances a man will experience hell from his wife. My tale
I’m not married yet but don’t let money finish from your hand…
That should be your motto this year…..even if you will lie that you don’t have but still get small funds wey u go dy touch.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10
funkmrflexx:
I always heard that women were manipulative but I didn’t experience it until I got married.
My wife isn’t a bad person, in fact she’s a wonderful woman but I noticed that she develops this cold attitude towards me anytime I don’t dance to her tune most time

Recently she told me I’ve changed because I refused to go and pray with her and her mom and siblings. I told them I wasn’t interested in their prayers, it was new year eve. I told her I wasn’t going to cross over with her and her siblings , she was very angry.
She claims I’m too stubborn that I don’t listen to her , even when I try to tell her something new about my business , sometimes she will try to kill the idea and want me to do it her own way , so I stopped telling her about my business.

Another instance was when I told her that as a man I needed some time alone with my friends, because anytime I go out , she’s always calling me even when I’m in meetings. I got angry about and we quarreled about the issue . I work from home so I don’t go out a lot . I only go out maybe once throughout the week to either play football , hangout with friends but she’s always calling me , so after the quarrel she became very cold towards me .

There are other instances I can’t mention here where she has tried to label me bad because I didn’t agree to what she wants.

I now see that men who women label as good men are those that listen and act on their every whim but if you are a man who doesn’t like to listen to her and try do your own thing sometimes , you’ll become a bad person.

I Think this is how women are in general
u are still inexperinced. too much petting spoils a woman. why do you think muslim women are submissive? use ur masculinity and subdue her or else you will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by WantsandMore: 10:50am On Jan 12
Daughterboard:
Father told me to married a woman who's mother doesn't like me.

I did and am truly happy.

lmao ...what's the reason behind this logic?
Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Savedday2: 1:25pm On Jan 12
Just dey play! You guys will learn the hard way
Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Vintage9999: 3:42pm On Jan 12
You're on the right path. You can listen to her a few times, but always be in control. She wants to assert control over you, but no gree. Beat her at her games. Love is war

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12
Wearetheugliest:
[hmmm.. that one sef dey even some kind red flags go dey occur lowkey... Wey baba go dey overlook till he sup like this.

E tire me.

He didn't set no standards at and from the outset of the relationship in the following order: talking stage, dating stage, courtship stage, and of course the early days of the marriage. Even after years of marriage you can't let your foot off the gas as a man.

Now he's most likely in a precarious situation in which trying to change the dynamics of the relationship, reassert his masculinity would make the wife rebel. She'll be surprised at the change and push back - which she's told him.

Don't necessarily blame women. It's human nature to resist change, in particular when it takes power away from us. And with women, how you start is how your finish.

Some will have good relationships while others will have the opposite. Some people must learn a lesson. It's a cruel world. It is what it is.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Kingsley123456(m): 6:03am On Jan 13
Wearetheugliest:
I don't understand you o.. una two nor date ni abi wetin you dey talk sef

You no get Sense , He just clearified the difference between married men and singles , Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) / Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. / Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.