Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd (36759 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by BRATISLAVA: 6:39am On Jan 11
fxexperts:
They can see the documentary all they want and make whatever they want to think, it is none of my business, i was never a fan of TB Joshua, neither am i one who believe in all this miracle men of God. you all should just have an object mind when you Analyse situations and put the perspective that a lot of humans are nothing but dangerous liars, first they will live to achieve a motive, i have already established the motive of those his so called disciples, they want to take over the church (business) and they failed, bot booted out by the wife, now they are taking their pound of flesh, the BBC as well have their own agenda. Shebi it was here when you all were getting all emotional after watching a video and shouting Justice for Mohbad blablabla.. when i kept telling you guys that Naira was innocent your type was insulting me and all. but after investigation how far. you all Nigerians should try to be objective and try to decipher what the motives of the accusers might be.

It's possible they want to take over his church. But they looked too miserable in their past videos to want that. Especially the ones who haven't been near him in years that are speaking out.

Let's see how it plays out. On the Nigerian end, everyone knows nothing will happen. In fact, he will gain cult following posthumously.
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Greenback: 12:43pm On Jan 11
TimeManager:
I have outgrown some certain things which includes the insults the SEeasterners hurl at the Yorubas. A lot of people, different tribes and tongues had one way or another benefited from the magnamity of a Yoruba person, nonetheless, Yorubas hardly blow their own trumpet by themselves. I recall that this BBnaija guy was a hype among igbo viewers and they believed he became big through Obi Cubana, without them realising the fact that he had an humble begining and a Yoruba man was instrumental in the early stage of his life yet to them, every Yoruba is poor and hungry. You insult those that are good to you.

-kiss the truth!
You have not outgrown anything at all,I mean,why bring this rubbish tribalism again to this thread?
What for God's sake is wrong with you guys?! You guys are hell bent on destroying Seun's forum but unah nor reach.
After all these years,you are still like this!
Seun lalasticlala fergie001 mynd44 nipfmod oam4j take note.
This forum must be sanitised.
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Greenback: 1:53pm On Jan 11
Morphinne:

Not trying to sound tribalistic or to praise one ethnic group over the other but truth be told, that’s just the Yorubas for you. They seldom speak or brag about material possessions or the help they render to others . This explains why they have billionaires like Mrs Alakija, Adenuga, Otedola (na him pikin cast am grin), The Adelekes and many other who are extremely silent about their enormous wealth and power. This is not me saying every Yoruba man is like this but most are definitely like that just like the Hausas (I don’t know much about the SS people but you see those noisy easterners ehn grin let me just stop here
You are equally a JOHNBULL..Shame on you
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by fxexperts: 4:03pm On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
wetin this this dey yammer abeg! Who the heck is naira? undecided

The subject is s false prophet who is accused of raping and tormenting many of the underage girls who lived with him over q period of 14 years and this is is running around like a hamster. Abeg, avoid me. undecided
Of course i will. i know you lack reasoning, once you set your mind on something you don't see the other side, you only think one way, that is why folks like you are easily lead like pawns in the scheme of things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church / Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.