Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd (36722 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by willi926(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09
R
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Olatunji1929: 8:12pm On Jan 09
B
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by NewDea4: 8:12pm On Jan 09
TruthsFM:

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2024/01/09/tb-joshua-paid-my-university-scholarship-gave-me-n8k-everyday-in-2010-bbnaijas-frodd/#google_vignette

Nigerians are a special class of retårds

That he's good to you doesn't negate the fact that he also treated a lot of other people badly; until we understand this our society will remain in shambles. Most of our evil, greedy politicians are good to the people in their immediate circle: their drivers, assistants and aides generally, and why? because their lives are literally in the lhands of such people. Not because they are naturally good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jan 09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by CorrectionFLuid: 8:12pm On Jan 09
TimeManager:
I have outgrown some certain things which includes the insults the SEeasterners hurl at the Yorubas. A lot of people, different tribes and tongues had one way or another benefited from the magnamity of a Yoruba person, nonetheless, Yorubas hardly blow their own trumpet by themselves. I recall that this BBnaija guy was a hype among igbo viewers and they believed he became big through Obi Cubana, without them realising the fact that he had an humble begining and a Yoruba man was instrumental in the early stage of his life yet to them, every Yoruba is poor and hungry. You insult those that are good to you.

-kiss the truth!

Since this issue started, this is the first time I am seeing tribal coloration to it. Go get the healing you desperately need.

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Sholaco: 8:13pm On Jan 09
It's high time this BBC leave Africa: Nigeria in particular
A wicked broadcasting agency

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 8:13pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
And some of those visitors were among those raped and violated by the same man. lipsrsealed
it’s false ok. SCOAN keep on soaring higher in all ramifications. Infact SCOAN team, pastor Mrs Evelyn Joshua was in Kenya last week for a crusade program and much souls were won back to Christ. If you like keep on dwelling in lies and propaganda. Lies and propaganda never drawn TB Joshua church. It even increased the growth of the ministry more.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Moshybear(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09
More testimonies coming

Brace yourselves up
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 8:14pm On Jan 09
Sholaco:
It's high time this BBC leave Africa: Nigeria in particular
A wicked broadcasting agency
yes. They will soon Leave. You will see how they will be disgrace in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
it’s false ok. SCOAN keep on soaring higher in all ramifications. Infact SCOAN team, pastor Mrs Evelyn Joshua was in Kenya last week for a crusade program and much souls were won back to Christ. If you like keep on dwelling in lies and propaganda. Lies and propaganda never drawn TB Joshua church. It even increased the growth of the ministry more.
Storyland
Before you post anything else.... check the following attempts made to reveal the man dating as far back as 2009 here in Nairaland alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/270874/t.b-joshuas-miracle-fake-unverifiable#3849234
https://www.nairaland.com/394395/tb-joshua-country/3#5536846
https://www.nairaland.com/5276232/pst-biodun-bisola-evil-motivated#79852869
https://www.nairaland.com/3500873/man-tb-joshua#51625150
https://www.nairaland.com/767191/tb-joshuas-secret-exposed-ex-muslim/5#45986110
https://www.nairaland.com/858513/ashawos-atempt-seduce-tb-joshua#10080579
https://www.nairaland.com/819463/must-watch-tb-joshuas-evil#9710765
https://www.nairaland.com/792409/tb-joshuas-critics-pharisee-chronicle#9443131
https://www.nairaland.com/779122/bisola-johnson-red-light-district#9314025
https://www.nairaland.com/768372/paid-lie-against-pastor-t#9268027
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Kruzxx: 8:14pm On Jan 09
TimeManager:
I have outgrown some certain things which includes the insults the SEeasterners hurl at the Yorubas. A lot of people, different tribes and tongues had one way or another benefited from the magnamity of a Yoruba person, nonetheless, Yorubas hardly blow their own trumpet by themselves. I recall that this BBnaija guy was a hype among igbo viewers and they believed he became big through Obi Cubana, without them realising the fact that he had an humble begining and a Yoruba man was instrumental in the early stage of his life yet to them, every Yoruba is poor and hungry. You insult those that are good to you.

-kiss the truth!

Mumu post... Shows u be tribalist ewu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by TruthsFM: 8:14pm On Jan 09
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by FutureFocus: 8:14pm On Jan 09
BBC never published a good news about Nigeria, but they will do anything to downgrade Nigeria, I will suggest the BBC do a documentary about the late Queen, the Corals or one of their dirty secret in UK. I heard the late Queen was a pickpocket, she’ll steal anything including trinkets, Why target a man celebrated worldwide? I remember when CNN used to do some irritating programmes about Africans , it’s high time Africans start telling their own stories

Arrant Nonsense

ThePunch need to give us a documentary about the Church of England.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by tunjijones(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09
1TrippleCee:
Smh. Philantrophy is whitewashing witchcraft ans satanism. Philantrophy isnt the salavation our Lord and Master Jesus Christ handed to us. You can talk up criminality all you want, an occult is an occult. Tb Joshua is a shaman and practicies shamanism which has nothing to do with Salvation of souls and winning them unto the Kingdom of God.

And God man you the Shaman Hunter na?

Just shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Diligence: 8:15pm On Jan 09
It's called image laundering while molesting & raping young virgins....

Calculate 20 years, 4-5 girls a week; over 5000 virgins & of course thousands of abortions.

Those witnesses' accounts, including, his daughter - Ajoke's, won't be ENOF to convince the bewitched!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by aybabz101: 8:16pm On Jan 09
I am not justifying rape and sexual violence. However i hate and detest the idea of accusing someone who is unable to defend his/her self. How can you be accusing a dead person? wetin happen immediately after the person performed the act? who did you report to? no witness post rape like policemen, friends, family members, neighbors etc....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by BadBradley: 8:16pm On Jan 09
illicit:
That is Idimu Jesus
Talk shit about him for no fvcking reason
That's why Oyakhikome wears perm on his hair and it's glistering
And TB did [b]fed[/b] feed the needy
But he is dead
So anybody can talk freely
Even if Okotie goes back to music
I still won't buy his CD

🕶️
nice rhyme though
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by LEGALSER: 8:16pm On Jan 09

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by 1TrippleCee: 8:16pm On Jan 09
Princeton92:
Hey you man of God I think I'd like to hear your story

Google up on Chris Okotie on TB Joshua. All of these exposures have been in public viewing for years. It's a lot to say. I am coming I will post a blog site where you can read a lot on them and their antics

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Arabaincubus: 8:18pm On Jan 09
8k everyday amounts to N240k and for 4 months = N720k.
Only people who don't think will believe this.

Is not Frodd a homonym of Fraud?
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Ironbull: 8:18pm On Jan 09
The TB Joshua I met personally on 5 good occassion is opposite of all these allegations so pls where did all these allegations coming from?

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:19pm On Jan 09
Story. He was paying you with Church money. Clowns grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Franzinni: 8:19pm On Jan 09
Pablo Escobar built houses for thousands, paid school fees for thousands does that make him a saint? Your crimes cannot be justified by charitable deed oga ... Go and sit down!!!

If it was in a useful country they would close that church down for investigation!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jan 09
WhisperedNoise:
This country has more important things to talk about than a dead man. Can we focus our attention on the evil men who are still alive?
Recall that the man supposedly went to take a break during a Saturday night sermon.
It was reported that TB Joshua walked out of a Saturday night sermon to take a little break but did not return to continue the mass. Those in attendance only became aware of the situation when it took long without seeing the preacher return. Upon a search at his apartment, he was found dead at 2 am.
Televangelist TB Joshua Died
Well, as it turns out, he probably already had wind of what was coming for him at that time. And given the manner of his exit, and the fact that there was no follow-up given on what exactly killed him — an autopsy was done but no announcement was made— it seems he may have committed suicide. This shines a new light on the claim that TB Joshua prophesied his death. He must have been informed that they were finally coming for him — the end of the charade was already new — and he kind of hinted to his followers of it but they took it as some sort of "spiritual" prophesy not realizing it may have been laced with hint of him taking his own life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by ehikwe22: 8:21pm On Jan 09
Escobar was making millions of dollars per day selling drugs, destroying lives, committing murders and several other atrocities but he was a philanthropist that was feeding the poor and helping people in need - but that did not make him good

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by crixlight2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09
1TrippleCee:
Smh. Philantrophy is whitewashing witchcraft ans satanism. Philantrophy isnt the salavation our Lord and Master Jesus Christ handed to us. You can talk up criminality all you want, an occult is an occult. Tb Joshua is a shaman and practicies shamanism which has nothing to do with Salvation of souls and winning them unto the Kingdom of God.
Oga calm down , mention one of your pastor that you know that is preaching the true world of salvation in this present day , mention the one that you know to his bedroom that he is truly following Jesus . Just know that in this world there is no bad person or good person. That man that is good to you , to others he might be a devil just know yourself and know your God

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Justnation: 8:21pm On Jan 09
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

This forum is not for tribalism, please mind your words nothing in the discussion so far warrants insulting any tribe here.
Both yorubas and Igbos having been united in defending TB Joshua and those who think otherwise have also been sharing their views which is their right without any tribal insults.

People like you hardly learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by valoking(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by tomju2(f): 8:22pm On Jan 09
Whether he contributed 1million naira daily for your upkeep doesn't make the BBC documentary untrue! BBC isn't NTA or just any news channel that can churn out fake news and nothing will happen. SCOAN can sue them if the story is untrue a s they know it.
That said we should understand that many of these "men of God" are imperfect humans and deeply into sins and corrupt practices. Being imperfect isn't an excuse though, but we should stop seeing them as god's as it were. Mana are worse than the devil.
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by Franklyspeakin: 8:22pm On Jan 09
People need to understand that because some one was good to you, doesn't mean he is good to everyone
Re: TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd by somanze: 8:22pm On Jan 09
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Seun come and see something

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Long Snake Killed At Apostolic Church In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.