Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies (26201 Views)

How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / How do i build on a land that is full with dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by nairalee(m): 11:09am On Jan 10
Davidgregs:
Their defence is not because of his philanthropic work, but for the fact that BBC does not have an audio clip or video clip to back up the disciple's testimony. Even if this case to be taken to court BBC does not have a substantial evidence!

Read what I typed again. I'm criticizing "some people's" defence based on his philanthropic work
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 11:09am On Jan 10
lolu2019:
who is sueing who.if they are going to sue SCOAN for any issue,they should go to court with evidences.

That's what SCOAN should do. If truly all what the eyewitnesses who have worked for TB Joshua for years said were False, they should sue BBC and sue all the eyewitnesses. Finish! As they are sueing them, they must prepare to come with hard undeniable evidence to prove that everything they said are lies. A Guilty person will never try it because more witnesses will come forward and expose him or her
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 11:11am On Jan 10
Daystar7:

Alaye believe whatever you want abt the Man, nobody is stopping you abeg. You can even avail urself to BBC as witness for further documentaries, nobody's stopping you.

Exactly. Almighty God is just exposing the evil in SCOAN. You either take it or leave it. Shikena! TB Joshua is a demon wearing human cloth.

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by nairalee(m): 11:11am On Jan 10
mikeapollo:

What do you mean by ''serious investigations"?
Which ''serious investigations'' would only hear from one side, without any evidence, without hearing from the other side, and then jump to conclusions?
Nowadays, everybody has access to the media (internet, TV etc), so people cannot just swallow any stupid news like we used to do in the past. The whole world followed the SCOAN services live, so people know better.
How come BBC is saying that the miracles are fake without even interviewing any of the people who were prayed for in the video?
How come BCC is referring and reporting what the people said about the building collapse when they have no competence or expertise in construction or engineering? Why did BBC make prejudicial comments on a matter that is still in court? That is reckless and unprofessional

So my point is that we shouldnt throw away investigations but be more thorough. What's your point? You're also saying the BBC should be more thorough in investigation. So pls how do we difer?
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 11:13am On Jan 10
akan102:

And to you that was enough evidence to be based on.
I see your IQ is really low grin

These are people who've lived with a man for more than 10 years you that is just a fan watching Emmanuel TV or a church member defending him is very sickening what if one of those ladies is your mother or sister would you say they were lying ?

More so bisola and Paul in the interview have been exposing T.B since he was alive but people waved it off cause he manipulated them into thinking they had mental issues and don't know what they are saying

2. The guest house building that more than 60 people died from which I remembered back then they lied about the number of casualties so what are you saying don't defend what would make me curse you.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:14am On Jan 10
nairalee:

Another SHALLOW argument loading
No, I actually thought your submission that I quoted was on point. You showed some uncommon reasoning that is rare on this forum.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by fxexperts: 11:17am On Jan 10
themainman600:
grin grin I see you aren't a sensible person to engage with if you have watched the documentary and still come here to type this we suppose arrest you wink
Oga na foolishness dey wory you like this. people like you are who we can follow-follow. how can you believe everything you read about. i just debunked your claims here. no 1 they did not invite everyone who worked with him, secondly the so called people who claimed to be have worked with him wanted to hijack his church from his wife after his death, but the wife went to court and won and in return she kicked all of them out of the court so they have enough reason to want to blackmail the and spread false news to bring the church down.

Secondly how can you believe in your entire life that a man will rape a woman and she will be bleeding, baba na horse dick the man carry, was she a virgin, even if she was not wet during the forceful intercourse i can tell you for a fact the man will have blisters on his penis. stop deceiving yourself and listening to exaggerated and fabricated fabfabu stories.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Daystar7: 11:21am On Jan 10
lolu2019:
same way they denied Awolowo President.they prefer the Fulani's that will always dance to their tune.

Abeg I no wan discuss politics, Nigeria is a hopeless and useless country. I only care for my family and my salvation. Once I secure this, nothing concern me with una. The Elites will always enjoy Nigeria, na poor masses wey corrupt politicians dey use go suffer.

Is it the same Fulani's Yoruba's are now laying in bed with? Y'all are Fulani's bitch, you do what they say just to get shot at presidency. How can we have Young educated intelligent able Nigerians and we having the likes of Buhari and Tinubu as president and then act surprise that Nigeria is on a steady decline? Abeg no vex, ur point no hold water. Uneducated wanderers from nowhere Migrated into our country with jihadistic Islam over rode the Hausa's, made up a non existent tribe in the guise of Hausa-Fulani, the useless ever docile Hausas let them overrun them then spread to the SW and Yoruba's accepted them cos of lack of integrity and uprightness.
Buhari didn't even hide his disdain for SE and quickly proscribed Ipob in a country that's suffered terrorism in his region by his own brothers. Foisted a stooge in Imo state and destroyed the peace we used to enjoy in the SE. Nnamdi kanu made matters worse for us and now the useless Ekpa in Finland now terrorise us with Sit at home. How does all this nonsense translate to Biafra realization. Igbos don't kill fellow Igbo's so I believe he's being sponsored.
Yoruba's no offend me o but they can't say they didn't play no part in the destruction of this country. The North together with the South West destroyed Nigeria, while SE and SS are just onlookers with helpless leaders. Wike is after PH Treasury despite the poor situation of things in Ph. The very state that feeds the whole country is in deep deep mess but he's not satisfied. Yoruba's support him cos everything is politics and this what they call sophistication. Omo don't get me started, na how to migrate my family on the way out of here dey my mind. Y'all can have Nigeria all to yourselves. Person go hold #10M go market e go be like say na #10k e hold cos u end up buying nothing. Leave me ooo
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by nairalee(m): 11:22am On Jan 10
akan102:

Don't worry serious accusations without evidence are coming for you, don't complain when people take side against you, what you give expect it back one way or the other

It's one thing to request for evidence when an allegation is made. It's a totally different thing to say the allegation is false due to lack of sufficient evidence.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by akan102: 11:22am On Jan 10
Empresa:

Persuade SCOAN to drag BBC to court, then you will see evidence that will shock you. Sharp sharp his wife have started doing miracles, who teach her? Who is her spiritual father?

TB Joshua couldn't answer these two questions till he died
Can you pls tell us the spiritual father of prophet Elijah?

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 11:23am On Jan 10
fxexperts:
Oga na foolishness dey wory you like this. people like you are who we can follow-follow. how can you believe everything you read about. i just debunked your claims here. no 1 they did not invite everyone who worked with him, secondly the so called people who claimed to be have worked with him wanted to hijack his church from his wife after his death, but the wife went to court and won and in return she kicked all of them out of the court so they have enough reason to want to blackmail the and spread false news to bring the church down.

Secondly how can you believe in your entire life that a man will rape a woman and she will be bleeding, baba na horse dick the man carry, was she a virgin, even if she was not wet during the forceful intercourse i can tell you for a fact the man will have blisters on his penis. stop deceiving yourself and listening to exaggerated and fabricated fabfabu stories.
it just shows right here you didn't watch the documentary, here are some fact

1. BBC is a very credible media.
2. BBC has no gain in tarnishing T.B Joshua's name if the news came from something like NTa. Ait. Channels I would doubt a little

3. Please just quit fulling yourself T.B Joshua is a devil accept it or not you can keep going to his church I no send you.

supposedly you died inside the scoan building due to his negligence of raising a building that can't take the weight of what on its you won't be able to be here to argue unjust. 💁

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by KnownUnknown: 11:24am On Jan 10
themainman600:
grin grin if you can conveniently manipulate women you are good to go grin

And should probably start a church. Free money!!
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 11:26am On Jan 10
KnownUnknown:

And should probably start a church. Free money!!
no time brother grin
Some fulls still wailing under my mentions defending T.B Joshua grin even devil has followers so I won't blame them imagine people even defending that clown indaboskii or odumeje grin Nigeria is a country grin grin grin grin
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by akan102: 11:28am On Jan 10
Courz:
SCOAN paid agents don full Nairaland. They are trying their hardest to sway people's opinion from believing the people that exposed TB Joshua. A Real Cult move. This makes this Cult dangerous. I have been seeing multiple threads trying to spoil the image of those that exposed their god TB Joshua.This tells you how his members are not normal. Long term Brainwashing will make you no longer know what is right and wrong. You will no longer reason like a human. You can see that not one single member sympathised with the victims of his atrocities. They keep pointing at the money he has used to blind many. They don't know that their actions so far are helping to prove the eyewitnesses in the documentary right. As long as your god TB Joshua has been exposed, you must play dirty and try to be manipulative to make people doubt eye witnesses that exposed him. I know this tactics all too well. Why do all Cults operate the same way? If you people like, create 100 threads to try to manipulate the public the same way TB Joshua brainwashed all of you there, it won't remove that Documentary exposing him. We are not Brainwashed like you people o. Our brains are in tact and when we see evil we know. That documentary will continue to be a stain in your image as long as you all live. God Almighty has decided to step in and expose Evil.

THAT SIMPLY MEAN TELL THAT YOU ARE PAID AGENT OF BBC and their BACKERS.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 11:35am On Jan 10
akan102:

SCOAN paid agents don full Nairaland. They are trying their hardest to sway people's opinion from believing the people that exposed TB Joshua. A Real Cult move. This makes this Cult dangerous. I have been seeing multiple threads trying to spoil the image of those that exposed their god TB Joshua.This tells you how his members are not normal. Long term Brainwashing will make you no longer know what is right and wrong. You will no longer reason like a human. You can see that not one single member sympathised with the victims of his atrocities. They keep pointing at the money he has used to blind many. They don't know that their actions so far are helping to prove the eyewitnesses in the documentary right. As long as your god TB Joshua has been exposed, you must play dirty and try to be manipulative to make people doubt eye witnesses that exposed him. I know this tactics all too well. Why do all Cults operate the same way? If you people like, create 100 threads to try to manipulate the public the same way TB Joshua brainwashed all of you there, it won't remove that Documentary exposing him. We are not Brainwashed like you people o. Our brains are in tact and when we see evil we know. That documentary will continue to be a stain in your image as long as you all live. God Almighty has decided to step in and expose Evil.

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Curious345: 11:40am On Jan 10
TruthsFM:
Bbc is full of lies and propaganda. No one take them serious at all.
your mumu is much
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Curious345: 11:41am On Jan 10
akan102:

BBC has been doing news before your great-grandfather was born.

They will not change because of a froudulent black man from ondo state
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Komu1048(m): 11:49am On Jan 10
Courz:

Almighty God has decided to expose the darkness in your Cult. This is why you are angry and busy trying to console yourself by calling TB Joshua your God even in Death. Why are you worshipping a Dead man instead of worshipping God? Why do You SCOAN members love Demonism? Why do you people love Rape, Death, human sacrifices and Torture? Why ? Why have you people allowed Satan to dwell in your Synagogue? Synagogue of Satan! Why was your Synagogue built like a Haunted Castle? Why is it that someone with Spirit of discernment can just look at your God TB Joshua and immediately know he is demonic if he is such a True Man of God? Why are you fighting so hard to change people's opinion about your God TB Joshua?

Through lying n cheap blackmail? U even have to pay a small girl just to tarnish an image of someone that is already enjoying in heaven. U better repent, FYI this is not about tb but about the body of Christ whether TB, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc anyone that torment your dark world is who u send ur propaganda to. This is d bbc who is promoting lgbt in Africa is same that is a tool that God want to use?

There is still time for you to repent, Jesus is coming very soon. Devil don't deserve your soul, Jesus paid a big price for it
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by ufotunang: 11:49am On Jan 10
BBC why are you lieing....
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Advancedman(m): 11:50am On Jan 10
TruthsFM:
Bbc is full of lies and propaganda. No one take them serious at all.

When last did any Nigerian news media did any unraveling in Britain? It's not their fault but ours; esteeming foreign over local in everything.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by fxexperts: 11:51am On Jan 10
themainman600:
it just shows right here you didn't watch the documentary, here are some fact

1. BBC is a very credible media.
2. BBC has no gain in tarnishing T.B Joshua's name if the news came from something like NTa. Ait. Channels I would doubt a little

3. Please just quit fulling yourself T.B Joshua is a devil accept it or not you can keep going to his church I no send you.

supposedly you died inside the scoan building due to his negligence of raising a building that can't take the weight of what on its you won't be able to be here to argue unjust. 💁
For one i am not a member of his church and i am also never one of supporters never have i ever had any dealing or supported anyone to go top his church (Business center ) for any miracles, but i am also here to stand for the truth.
About his building collapse, did he tell you he was an engineer. when a building collapse who do you blame. is it not the engineer job to ensure it is safe to do so.
BBC they have alot to gain by tarnishing his imagine. at least that can prove that the black race is never to be trusted. a respected man like TB Joshua across to the globe is a cheat a rapist and murderer masquerading as a follow of Christ is a perfect example to say no to other race that no matter and good and appalling people from this side of the world appeal to you do not trust them. At least in all pictorial depiction the devil is black man. when the BBC show documentary inside Africa they always go to all those interior villages up north to show to the world that Africa is a land where all the children are suffering from kwashiorkor and may die very soon. why don't they show Banana Island or any of those beautiful cities in Africa during their inside Africa media coverage.
For your info the last time i worked with some Asians, here in Nigeria they confessed to me that the never thought Nigeria is this beautiful that all they thought when they told them they will be working in Nigeria they were expecting to see those starving children and mud houses, but they were shocked to see places like VI and co.

And if they are credible, they would have asked for some form of proof from the people they interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Advancedman(m): 11:54am On Jan 10
Laredook:
Make una sue dem if dem lie

Sir this is the spec

HP laptop
EliteBook
Corei5
SSD
8GB
256G or 512G

4th-8th generation
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 11:55am On Jan 10
Komu1048:

Bunch of rubbish used to console myself

Almighty God has decided to expose the darkness in your Cult. This is why you are angry and busy trying to console yourself by calling TB Joshua your God even in Death. Why are you worshipping a Dead man instead of worshipping God? Why do You SCOAN members love Demonism? Why do you people love Rape, Death, human sacrifices and Torture? Why ? Why have you people allowed Satan to dwell in your Synagogue? Synagogue of Satan! Why was your Synagogue built like a Haunted Castle? Why is it that someone with Spirit of discernment can just look at your God TB Joshua and immediately know he is demonic if he is such a True Man of God? Why are you fighting so hard to change people's opinion about your God TB Joshua?
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Forumites: 11:59am On Jan 10
epainos:

grin

Na to just dey use you enjoy ones day. grin

So, you still think Joshua is a good man despite all his old videos out there. Chai! Joshua has really happened to you. Nigeria has happened to you. Eee yaaa! Wow!

You need to be rehabilitated fast. grin
if he was a British pastor boss what will you say. I can’t judge and I’m an Anglican by Christian birth and what I’m saying is that if he was to be a white British offspring would this come up. I have been around the globe trust me these guys do worse. We must not take our own to the gallows. Tell them to return our stolen heritage first.

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by mbos: 12:03pm On Jan 10
illicit:
Nothing changes how I feel about him

He was great

💪

but your feelings and opinion is irrelevant to the truth,,,which is bitter
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by ManOfSon: 12:07pm On Jan 10
People who claim to be Christians but support every evil under the sun must read this: God isn't mocked. They'll eventually reap from the evil they sow and the evil they support.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10
themainman600:
were you deaf while watching when they said they weren't allowed to use phones
So without phones or any means of evidence, we should just accept their words of mouth as truth?

Una reasoning dey taya person jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by luminouz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10
nairalee:
Some people's defence of TB JOSHUA is because he gave alot of money to the poor. That's a very SHALLOW level of reasoning. I'm tired of the way people reason. So we should not challenge any rapist or murderer because he/she is a philanthropist (whose wealth even came from people's donations). The way people dey reason sha!
So a bunch of accusations without evidence is the truth?

You people are so gullible sha. Na anything una dey react too, without using logic.
Ask yourself why the accusations now? He has been dead a while. Why did all these come out before, during or immediately after his death, why now?

Think, think and think logically bro. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Komu1048(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10
Courz:

Even when Jesus was doing miracle, ur type said he is using unclean spirit. See the energy u r using just to paint him bad. The good news is people like us will continue to defend the faith n won't relent. Jesus must take the centre stage in Nigeria, ur time is up

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10
epainos:

grin

Na to just dey use you enjoy ones day. grin

So, you still think Joshua is a good man despite all his old videos out there. Chai! Joshua has really happened to you. Nigeria has happened to you. Eee yaaa! Wow!

You need to be rehabilitated fast. grin
You are always saying rubbish!! Why can't you be logical for once? What do I expect from your mouth though?
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by lolu2019: 12:16pm On Jan 10
Courz:

That's what SCOAN should do. If truly all what the eyewitnesses who have worked for TB Joshua for years said were False, they should sue BBC and sue all the eyewitnesses. Finish! As they are sueing them, they must prepare to come with hard undeniable evidence to prove that everything they said are lies. A Guilty person will never try it because more witnesses will come forward and expose him or her
ur funny.SCOAN don't have any issue any here.if u r labelling someone with an accusation,u have to come with an evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos / Nasarawa Church Cancels A Wedding Because The Lady Is Three Months Pregnant / Apostle Frank Ugochukwu Okah Gives A Groundnut Seller Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.