Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies (26206 Views)

How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / How do i build on a land that is full with dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Joemiexx: 5:04pm On Jan 10
Who are we to judge. I pity people who believe social media .. never judge anyone
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10
Joemiexx:
Who are we to judge. I pity people who believe social media .. never judge anyone
we go judge this one oo
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10
Irupetepete:
so In this age of technology, no spy gadgets?
You can't be doing same thing to me everytime and I won't look for means to nail you, make we dey use our sense...
They said it has been going on for long....
The means of an investigation is to nail the accused...
You didn't start your investigation in 2019,2020 but you started after the accused is dead...
I see you didn't watch the documentary at all cause all answers to your questions are there if actually you have watched and still typing this I will urge fellow nairalanders to please take note of your mental health

Kola olawuyi the man who owns nkan be has always tagged t.b Joshua a fraud from day one the man type of journalism is to expose things that we don't see on a daily sadly the man lost his life before uncovering some of T.b Joshua fraud

2. To ascertain the miracle were all scam you could see all his disciples mention how he does the miracle in the documentary they manipulate people into believing they are completely healed and they exagerate some people sicknesses

3. Yinka ayefele is a proof the man was a scam he went to SCOAN so T.B Joshua could make him walk when he saw that ayefele was a public figure and he couldn't perform the miracle he sent ayefele away and gave him 5k for tfare grin grin if im lying you can Google it up

Attached is an article from 2001 so don't see it as of when he was alive they weren't dragging him but all charges were being waved away cause he had manipulated many people

Many more ........facts......

2 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Ken4Christ: 5:22pm On Jan 10
TruthsFM:
Bbc is full of lies and propaganda. No one take them serious at all.

Supposing it's true. Don't you think such information is needed to serve as deterrent to others doing similar things. In addition, it will make gullible souls more careful.

If it's not true, then the church should sue BBC. It's an opportunity to claim damages. But if they can't sue them, it means that they are most likely to be true.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Rosana13: 5:47pm On Jan 10
thesicilian:
I've watched the documentary to a reasonable extent, yet to finish it. But so far it's all accusations upon accusations. No real evidence anywhere. At least in this era of smart phones one would think there'll be countless pictures and videos to corroborate their stories.

You are a real Naija pikin! Always looking for evidence in the midst of millions of evidences... Can your court convict a BIG MAN or WOMAN even with truckloads of evidences?
In their professional assignment, the BBC was able localize their investigative business all around Africa. Who can beat that?
Nigerian media are busy pursuing politicians for crumbs to survive, while others spend their resources to unearth the darkest part of human life, simply for the general good.
If the BBC reporters lied, then you have so many options at your arsenal to counter them
First and foremost, Nairaland is not an extension of Synagogue Church, neither does SCOAN have it's spokesperson on Nairaland.
Options that are left for you is to go and do your own investigation. Go to his family and family members, friends and well wisher, his critics, those that worked with him when he was alive, etc and verify. You can use your findings to sue BBC to court for whatever charges you can put up.
Before I leave you alone, let me ask you this question, since the exposure by the BBC, how many people that worked with him came out to make a statement against BBC?
Just do a counter investigation on the issue, but make sure you publish your outcome on Nairaland, too!
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Komu1048(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10
Courz:

I said it now. I said it that TB Joshua is my Jesus
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Christafarian(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10
thesicilian:
I've watched the documentary to a reasonable extent, yet to finish it. But so far it's all accusations upon accusations. No real evidence anywhere. At least in this era of smart phones one would think there'll be countless pictures and videos to corroborate their stories.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 5:58pm On Jan 10
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 6:00pm On Jan 10
In that BBC documentary, one of the workers revealed something about a ritual that TB Joshua used to do in his prayer mountain which involved cutting hair from his beard and from his private part. Then putting the hairs into the mouth of a Fish they would catch from the River. After that, he would instruct them to put the fish back into the river and that fish would lay eggs and multiply.

An Ex Sangoma who is now a Christian in the below video explained what TB Joshua was really doing in that ritual. The video isn't long so you can watch it.

What she said really explains why the disciples of TB Joshua act the way they do. It also explains why members of SCOAN are the way they are.

This video also exposed what these popular Men of God do to get the crowd of members they have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le2oZ-DM8f0?si=7McmZARa4g1e9XhN
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 6:03pm On Jan 10
Komu1048:

The eyewitnesses that r in same cult of oppression with u?

Una never see anything, wait small and see the handwork of his wise men. Una go cry tired, ur master the devil will keep failing.

See what your God TB Joshua did to you people in the video below. A lady has explained the ritual he used to do in his prayer mountain. That's why you SCOAN members heads are not correct. 😂😂😂

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Christistruth00: 6:15pm On Jan 10
thesicilian:

That's just another article, not evidence.
From the BBC report over 200 people might have died, and they spoke with the driver who disposed of the bodies
But no further talks concerning where these bodies were buried or concrete proof of anything

It is not an Article
LASG Govt Coroner investigated tb Josjua's building Collapse and found Criminal Negligence
They interviewed over 100 withnesses

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10
jattopeter:
You have spoken my mind , lets call a spade a spade , No video , No Picture , No voice note to back the claims up. So , who is deceiving who?
the voice note the South African woman (T. B Joshua was trying to bribe) played was from heaven
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by ucheuzor1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10
illicit:
Nothing changes how I feel about him

He was great

💪

My taught exactly. I still respect his ministry no matter the propaganda

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by 11doubledee: 6:34pm On Jan 10
JovialJune:
Lol his daughter that confirmed all that he did nko? His own flesh and blood o.
And how did you confirm she's his daughter?
Becuase she said so?
What if a DNA test is carried out on the lady and it says otherwise.
I'm not trying to justify crime in any guise ,but that documentary was just based on talks alone.
My issue is why wait until now that the man is dead.
BBC don find work and them must complete,let them start with DNA test for AJOKE.
That is how the truth is established.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10
Courz:

SCOAN paid agents don full Nairaland. They are trying their hardest to sway people's opinion from believing the people that exposed TB Joshua. A Real Cult move. This makes this Cult dangerous. I have been seeing multiple threads trying to spoil the image of those that exposed their god TB Joshua.This tells you how his members are not normal. Long term Brainwashing will make you no longer know what is right and wrong. You will no longer reason like a human. You can see that not one single member sympathised with the victims of his atrocities. They keep pointing at the money he has used to blind many. They don't know that their actions so far are helping to prove the eyewitnesses in the documentary right. As long as your god TB Joshua has been exposed, you must play dirty and try to be manipulative to make people doubt eye witnesses that exposed him. I know this tactics all too well. Why do all Cults operate the same way? If you people like, create 100 threads to try to manipulate the public the same way TB Joshua brainwashed all of you there, it won't remove that Documentary exposing him. We are not Brainwashed like you people o. Our brains are in tact and when we see evil we know. That documentary will continue to be a stain in your image as long as you all live. God Almighty has decided to step in and expose Evil.

Succinctly written.

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 7:22pm On Jan 10
This is another exposure below about TB Joshua. This interview was made hours before the BBC documentary dropped. This is one of the eyewitnesses in the documentary. She made some very serious revelations about why SCOAN members are too attached to TB Joshua. I don't think what was said here is in the documentary. She mentioned how organised they are, how the female disciples are trained by TB Joshua to sleep with different Men coming to the Synagogue especially if they are Rich Men. She mentions how they would wipe their private parts after having sex with them, take their sperm then give it to TB Joshua. She also mentioned that he would take the female disciples to his prayer mountain, sleep with them while he is dressed with Red Occultic garment surrounded with Candles.

In fact, just watch the interview. There are more details.The video isn't long so you can watch it. This video also explained why anyone who goes to SCOAN keeps going back there. TB Joshua was nothing but a Warlock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEu4sF7BUo?si=MdDOIk-8P9CnImib
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by kingthreat(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10
thesicilian:

Lame

Of course as your sisters were not victims, so the accusations are lame.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Redstorm(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10
You made a weighty allegation against a dead man without any evidence. You should fear God and stop participating in character assassination against a dead man.
Christistruth00:
TB Joshua was evil to his bones
He was a Sorcerer and Witch doctor who hijacked Politicians and other Powerful people for connections and immunity from Prosecution

Acts 13: 6-10
6 They traveled through the whole island until they came to Paphos. There they met a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet named Bar-Jesus, 7 who was an attendant of the proconsul, Sergius Paulus. The proconsul, an intelligent man, sent for Barnabas and Saul because he wanted to hear the word of God. 8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is what his name means) opposed them and tried to turn the proconsul from the faith. 9 Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, 10 “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? 11 Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun.”

Immediately
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by MySolace: 8:32pm On Jan 10
thesicilian:
Watch to finish first... Den com back and comment
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by MySolace: 8:33pm On Jan 10
PlayerMeji:
No b lie

Anyone who believes these BBC reports should be prepared to believe BBC reports on Obasanjo, Obi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Eneche, Tinubu, Father Mbah, etc when they die...

Truth is, there would be more propaganda and lies spread at the death of a great man than when he is alive...

Only Southern Christians tend to discredit each other though .... You will never hear anything like this from the North even when they are dealing with monsters.
It's a lie...
People hardly speak ill of d dead.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by MySolace: 8:41pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

So you're trying to tell us that inner caucus members of an institution or individual cannot lie against it for their own personal reasons? 🤔

So 50 people cannot go into a meeting and decide to unilaterally tell lies and concoct tales against an individual or institution for their own selfish reasons?

Were you in Nigeria during the last election? Did you observe what happened in Rivers state? Do you know that due to a lack of evidence the court threw out all cases against rigging even when the indigenous people there all collectively knew who won the presidential election in that state? How many people are staff of INEC in that state again? Maybe 100, 200, 300 ? Even Wike once boasted that he had hired over 1,000 people who will personally work for him during the past elections, you think his closed door meeting with those his people didn't bear any fruit right?

So between you and i who is now the sheepish one? undecided
Plz, wot could b the reason why dey conspire against him? Dat wot u should answer first.
I wonder why u likened dis to Rivers election...
Election has been a game of interest, the ruling vs the opposition. Plz d two ain't von same bases.. undecided

Just wait until more people come up to share their experience...
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Conner44: 8:51pm On Jan 10
MySolace:

Plz, wot could b the reason why dey conspire against him? Dat wot u should answer first.
I wonder why u likened dis to Rivers election...
Election has been a game of interest, the ruling vs the opposition. Plz d two ain't von same bases.. undecided

Just wait until more people come up to share their experience...

And why do you say this case isn't like the rivers election? Why isn't it a game of interest?

The man is DEAD as in door nail dead, stone cold corpse rotten decayed DEAD undecided

Who will these people take to court? Who will be judged? Who will pay for the dead man's alleged crime?

Is it his wife? Daughters? Brother? Congregation? CHURCH ? I mean . . . What restitution do these people hope to achieve that will soothe their lives as the main culprit (allegedly) is dead and gone?

Why are Nigerians so emotional undecided sentimentality has finished us in this country.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Yestogood: 8:52pm On Jan 10
Resetinc:
All pentecostal tv healings and miracles are faked ..
you need to clear the cobwebs in your religious eyes to see this…

Being a philanthropist is a different story…
Mexican deadly drug lords are philanthropists in their communities.

You are not accurate. God is real, miracles no dey tire Jesus. I have many miracle testimonies. Many!
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jan 10
Yestogood:
■You are not accurate. God is real, miracles no dey tire Jesus. I have many miracle testimonies. Many!
God of Israel whose chosen people in Israel and whose Son, Jesus Christ, He sent only to the Lost Sheep of Israel, has nothing to do with your pastors and mogs. undecided
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Komu1048(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10
Courz:

See what your God TB Joshua did to you people in the video below. A lady has explained the ritual he used to do in his prayer mountain. That's why you SCOAN members heads are not correct. 😂😂😂

How u assume I will watch a cook up lies baffles me. We go torment una dark forces tire
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Courz: 9:07pm On Jan 10
Komu1048:

How u assume I will watch a cook up lies baffles me. We go torment una dark forces tire

😂😂😂

TB Joshua used his pubic hair and hair from his beard to use to tie all of you SCOAN members. He dedicated all of you SCOAN members to his deity according to the lady below. And you say he is a True Man of God? Hahahahahahahaha. No wonder he has a Prayer Mountain dedicated to the marine kingdom!

Na Warlock you dey worship so. No be God. Or Jesus. You are worshipping a high ranking Warlock that is a Diety himself. Do you see why you think, breathe, and eat TB Joshua? Do you see why you're obsessed with him even though he is dead? You SCOAN members need very serious deliverance at this point. The water Deity TB Joshua worshipped that made him what he is today will never let you SCOAN members go until you decide for yourself and go for serious deliverance.

It isn't a small thing this lady below said. It is very serious. You think this is Child's play? You better go for deliverance. Give your life to Jesus Christ now before it is too late!

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by thesicilian: 9:16pm On Jan 10
MySolace:

Watch to finish first... Den com back and comment
I just did: parts 1, 2, 3. I maintain my stand.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by thesicilian: 9:17pm On Jan 10
kingthreat:

Of course as your sisters were not victims, so the accusations are lame.
Emotional blackmail is lame
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by abdsamad(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10
I work on a university campus where lecturers abuse girls regularly.

One failed a young girl who refused to agree, she was fortonate enough to be able to involve human rights lawyers who forced the man to reveal her scripts. He never marked them. Just failed her.
The matter went as far as the vc but in the end they swept it under the rug because he was a political appointee of sorts.

The same man didn't allow people to enter his office with phones. Even I would have a hard time proving that case right now because they do a lot to eliminate evidence. It would only be one person's word against theirs.

Let's stop this corrective attitude of dismissing sexual allegations. These girls don't speak up because they'll be blamed and called liars.

Are we waiting till our sisters and daughters are victims before we stop speaking foolishly and actually think before talking.

What does it benefit the BBC to slander him after his death. Or you don't think they expect lawsuits. You think their management just signs off on random topics that open them to liability.

We like suffering, that must be it. Journalists take their time to try to expose the evil living and eating away at our communities and we just sit there on nairaland saying trash about meaningless cover-up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by thesicilian: 9:20pm On Jan 10
Christistruth00:

It is not an Article
LASG Govt Coroner investigated tb Josjua's building Collapse and found Criminal Negligence
They interviewed over 100 withnesses
Yes
And of you watch the videos you'd see the part where the then president Goodluck Jonathan himself came to offer his condolences to TB Joshua.
What do you make of that?
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by MySolace: 9:21pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

And why do you say this case isn't like the rivers election? Why isn't it a game of interest?

The man is DEAD as in door nail dead, stone cold corpse rotten decayed DEAD undecided

Who will these people take to court? Who will be judged? Who will pay for the dead man's alleged crime?

Is it his wife? Daughters? Brother? Congregation? CHURCH ? I mean . . . What restitution do these people hope to achieve that will soothe their lives as the main culprit (allegedly) is dead and gone?

Why are Nigerians so emotional undecided sentimentality has finished us in this country.
I think U're the one being emotional here...

I asked u, wot could be their interest as u likened it to politics...?

People spoke their dehumanizing experience with d man they worded under.

Their interest??
Some of them see it as a medium for confession. They apologize to several people who dey apparently deceived while working under d so-called man of God.
And at same time caution the public on what life is working under certain men of God.
And the need for government or the authorities in charge to always take look into the activities of our men of God, as they're not always wot dey portray to be.

So, in ur own opinion, wot do u think is there interest?
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Conner44: 9:28pm On Jan 10
MySolace:

Some of them see it as a medium for confession. They apologize to several people who dey apparently deceived while working under d so-called man of God.
And at same time caution the public on what life is working under certain men of God.
And the need for government or the authorities in charge to always take look into the activities of our men of God, as they're not always wot dey portray to be.

You asked for my opinion abi?

Well, if i am to follow your logic in this your last post then my opinion would be that they should all be arrested and charged to court for the crimes they said the pastor committed under their noses as they all turned a blind eye just because they were benefiting from him at the time

That right there is my own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nasarawa Church Cancels A Wedding Because The Lady Is Three Months Pregnant / Apostle Frank Ugochukwu Okah Gives A Groundnut Seller Cheque / What If All These Things Are Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.