Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? (28810 Views)

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by immortalcrown(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11
MySolace:
Ha, bro, how long do we keep going round n round...?

In ur first statement, it says da for u to find d statement wrong, surely u have bad friends. Isn't it?

So I said, one must not have bad friends to find fault with d statement. The problem could b on u urself or ur partner! Dat is, u could have good friends and still find fault with it. U can aswell have bad friends and still find no problem with the statement.

Is da too big to comprehend?

Am tired plzzz... (Small banku I chop dis afternoon don exhaust ontop ur matter) sad
Nothing will make a person find the statement faulty when you do not keep bad friends because good friends will not drop the statement inappropriately.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by MySolace: 6:00pm On Jan 11
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub] Nothing will make a person find the statement faulty when you do not keep bad friends because good friends will not drop the statement inappropriately.
Lol... Oga, there's wots called conception/perspective... People tends to see things differently.
People have different ways of understanding things. It could be as a result of believe, experience, or even inate circumstances.

Just like me and u are finding it hard to agree on same thing. It doesn't mean am a bad person or u're one.

Why I always calmed down and reply people politely is because I know understanding differs. And also, for other readers who might find interest in d discussion.

A man with low self-esteem can find fault wen his good friends make such statement.

A man with a partner da has promiscuity tendency could find fault wen his supposed good friends make such remark.

In all, u can still have bad friends, but won't be any bothered wen such remark is made by dem.... Some people are too passive about relationships and life itself at large.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by MrSly(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11
Ikennaford:
Childish ...my baby mama is hot like fire and all my guys says that ,,hey mehn you'll keep wishing but you ain't getting that pussy ,is mine and mine only ,,you'll worried about this questions when you a pussy ass niqqa

Are you sure about the emboldened. Dont be too certain about that.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by modernWays: 9:11pm On Jan 11
immortalcrown:
If you have a problem with such a statement from your friends, you consciously keep bad friends. Your ill feeling here means a guilty conscience in action.

If your conscience is clear on the kind of friends you keep, you will rather feel good when your friends compliment your partner's beauty. As a matter of fact, good friends will not say such a thing in your presence or in the presence of your partner unless a serious (necessary) conversation about the partner's appearance comes up.

"Man, know thyself."

Although many of us think there are good and bad friends but in a real sense , it is all about interests and choice. What you call a bad friend is someone good friend and vise visa.

Never trust any human in life because our minds are subject to change and reaction. What I have realise so far in life is that, wicked people are mostly pretenders. Those who say something as they see it are mostly honest with principle.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by GABRIEL6036: 4:44am On Jan 12
Depends on how much i know about my friend.
Re: How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? by AishaDant(f): 7:56am On Jan 13
Ikennaford:
Childish ...my baby mama is hot like fire and all my guys says that ,,hey mehn you'll keep wishing but you ain't getting that pussy ,is mine and mine only ,,you'll worried about this questions when you a pussy ass niqqa

You are one of the men ruining this beautiful country. Why didn’t you marry her? You are so proud to have a baby mama. What would your son think of you? SMH! 😐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / The Shape Of My Butt / Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.