Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) (36792 Views)

Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Ooni Of Ife Spotted At The Spiritual Obatala Temple In Osun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Beolly(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11
kettykin:

See we talking about a country where former slaves are displaying thier cultural heritage and you are comparing it with another country and culture were famers have been slaughtered in ondo , illorin is a vassal state of Sokoto Caliphate and there is presently an attempt make lagos benin express way a slaughter house
And people in the east have been and still being forced to sit at home every Monday for close to 3 years.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Honestey: 1:49pm On Jan 11
JASONjnr:
If I talk wetin deh my mind for this thread.... Na life ban I go collect.☺️☺️☺️🤣

We all know what you meant otherwise known as you done talk am but if I should reveal it, that ban go land on me
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Christistruth00: 1:54pm On Jan 11
sulaak:

There was no Igbos or Yoruba nations in the 1800s. The Igbos, Hausa and Yoruba ethnic construct is a recent development.

Yoruba and Hausa Nation existed

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 2:06pm On Jan 11
Rostikol:

Omo this your moniker is just something else man... smiley

KwuoteYourFada smiley

You must be a really hard guy to have such a moniker. cool
abeg o

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Jan 11
marsman:

They are not calling it no man lands and threatening to dispose the existing institutions. They simple practicing their culture with respect to whats already on ground.
Yorubas are very sensitive... They don't drag people's properties or claim they develop anywhere... They mix without problems

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Igboslayer: 2:23pm On Jan 11
JASONjnr:
If I talk wetin deh my mind for this thread.... Na life ban I go collect.☺️☺️☺️🤣
No gree for anybody… Say your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by marsman: 2:24pm On Jan 11
Fearyourcreator:

Yorubas are very sensitive... They don't drag people's properties or claim they develop anywhere... They mix without problems
To be honest. Our culture revolves around sensitivity from treating others with respect to giving respect to who it is due. Hateful human beings thinking they can take advantage of that are the problems we have, and exactly why some Yorubas might result to abusing and responding with the same energy.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Igboslayer: 2:27pm On Jan 11
marsman:

They are not calling it no man lands and threatening to dispose the existing institutions. They simple practicing their culture with respect to whats already on ground.
They embrace the land value the people they met there. They also showed love and tolerated them, this way they find peace and nobody ever thought they were strangers because of the love they showed. The indigenous people there even join them in their practices. They didn’t say it was no man’s land.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 2:29pm On Jan 11
marsman:

To be honest. Our culture centers around sensitivity from teaching others with respect to giving respect to who it is due. Hateful human beings thinking they can take advantage of that are the problems we have, and exactly why some Yorubas might result to abusing and responding with the same energy.
I don't take rubbish from those ones ooo... They abuse me I abuse them... Like are they the only tribe in this country... It really crazy

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by marsman: 2:32pm On Jan 11
gare:

Wetin you de smoke ? Do you even read and understand, please this na new Year, I don't see how my comments even in funke akindele is tribal and even this comments please just de your de I beg, fucking yorubas bigot, you think everyone is like you idiot
"Yoruba bigot" you just had to spell it out. You can't just call him a bigot, you had to add the tribe. Disgusting, you hypocritical mr0ns always trying to act like you are saints, but we know your likes are only saints when Igbos are on the receiving end; when Yoruba are responding to the hate. When Yorubas are on the receiving end, you won't mind offing your cloth to join your tribesmen in insulting them. This holier than though victim scope will be casted one day

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by gare(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11
marsman:

"Yoruba bigot" you just had to spell it out. You can't just call him a bigot, you had to add the tribe. Disgusting, you hypocritical mr0ns always trying to act like you are saints, but we know your likes are only saints when Igbos are on the receiving end; when Yoruba are responding to the hate. When Yorubas are on the receiving end, you won't mind offing your cloth to join your tribesmen in insulting them. This holier than though victim scope will be casted one day

You would not mind yourself and stay on your own idiot that lack something to do looking for how to be relevant, another bigot on the loose. Get a chain and get chained mumu
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:21pm On Jan 11
SonOfDSoil01:
your ibo tribe are the only ones amongst all the Nigerian tribe that goes everywhere and make enemies instead of friend with the host. Your uncouth and disrespectful attitude has earned you so many enemies, and your greed and covetousness, can’t be isolated, or why are they also having issues even in the north that your red cap chief have to go and beg so you can be allowed to do business? Or are there no other tribes living in the north, have you heard of Yoruba elders going to the north to beg on behalf of the Yorubas? So I guess there is a problem with the Ibo culture except you just want to feign ignorance grin
You are still the only one reacting and getting pissed off here.
Sincerely, let others tribes react nau.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 4:23pm On Jan 11
Lightorder:
You are still the only one reacting and getting pissed off here.
Sincerely, let others tribes react nau.
getting pissed ke grin I was just reacting to your comment and why other tribes of the country have problem with you ibos, you can continue living in denial if you want cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 5:11pm On Jan 11
I have a dream that LAGOS and ILE IFE will assume great regards as respectively the FACE and CRADLE of a widely accepted YORUBA TRADITION (especially by the SOUTH AMERICANS)and that a proud REPUBLIC OF INDEPENDENT ODUDUWA STATES will be the future pride of the black race.

MAY GOD ACCEPT IT AS I DISPLAYED IT

MAY GOD TAKES THE NIGERIAN SOUTHWEST TO A MAGNIFICENT HEIGHTS

MAY GOD BLESS ALL YORUBALAND

MAY GOD BLESS ALL YORUBA INDIGENES.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11
[quote author=LittleBigDick post=127892535][/quote]

You wanna lick my ass? I know you wanna fork my ass, tongue just say you wanna licck my dick
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Rostikol: 6:59pm On Jan 11
foleskay:
Lol.. D last picture tho. See how that white guy held d iya ilu. Wonderful!! See the other man too.. Dressed in juju clothe. Awon eyan igboho and abija. grin. Yoruba religion is fast spreading in Brazil.

We Yorubas should have been Inhabitants of Brazil or south America. This Africa wey we find ourselves na nonsense. We shud hv been a black south American country undecided

Inferiority complex.

Stop reasoning like a toad.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Rostikol: 7:05pm On Jan 11
TheBillyonaire:

Not really. Stop calling them slaves.

Yoruba is one of the program languages in the Universe and there are many other programming languages. The Yoruboids are race of humans from Oduduwa. The mistake we sometimes make is that all black people originated from Africa. That is not 100% true.

The Black Human Race now called Africa, (and I do not know whose idea was to rename that part of the world Africa) exist on all Continental Planes including the Continental Planes of Earth.

So Yoruba existed in all continents, alongside the whites. The white breed survives better in cold and the black breeds survive better under sunlight with natural adaptation of melanin. The predominance of blacks in Africa is due to multi-generational racisms and economic wars. The brain is a compute system and works better at cold climate, just like quantum computers and all other computers function better at cold temperatures. So all those living in cold climes will have greater compute efficiency.

Yoruba language has the keys to the other realms and Oduduwa Database is alive and Orisha is an SQL system designed to query the database that runs the belief system and bloodline.

So they are not Yoruba slaves, some could be. They survived the Slave Era, just as you survived.

Sorry, there is ZERO correlation between climate and intelligence.

Don’t come in here to propound idiotic, discredited racist nonsense.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Rostikol: 7:09pm On Jan 11
RevolverOcelot:
This is very good for the Yorubas and their culture. I'm not Yoruba but I'm proud of them. We're all Nigerians at days end.

Intelligent man.

We need more like you.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by foleskay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11
Rostikol:

Inferiority complex.

Stop reasoning like a toad.
Its ur dad that reasons like a toad. Oloriburuku
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by MrSly(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11
MTNnews:
Have you ever heard of any complain by their host or did you ever hear them call their host lazy like you do ?!

You started it now and Suen won't ban you perhaps due to his usual bigotry.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by MrSly(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11
marsman:

Falling on the ground isn't respect just like salutation is not love. Most disrespectful people and dubious and insincere as well as heartless people I have seen, I mean people who will purposely mislead a stranger to danger is Yoruba people. This is not name calling it is the truth. The only reason why most Yoruba people hate igbos is because igbos are smarter and can't be deceived easily.

Modified

If Una ban me na my data I dey save. I no dey read naira land for free.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:03pm On Jan 11
They tried to bury Africa, the seeds of the earth
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Lightorder: 1:07am On Jan 12
SonOfDSoil01:
getting pissed ke grin I was just reacting to your comment and why other tribes of the country have problem with you ibos, you can continue living in denial if you want cheesy
oga tribal head , I said , " Let other tribes comment" . You are not the only one hosting them as a tribe nau.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:49am On Jan 12
Lightorder:
oga tribal head , I said , " Let other tribes comment" . You are not the only one hosting them as a tribe nau.
I gave you an answer to your question so I don’t know what nonsense you all about…..arindin😂
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Mirasteel: 2:07pm On Jan 12
Yoruba a great tribe
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12
Astra101:

The only thing that cast a dark cloud over African traditional religion is that human's sacrifice that never cease.

And i can tell you for a fact that this singular act is what gave way to foreign religion here in African otherwise white man religion stands no chance side by side with African religion when it comes to it potent and efficacy.

And guess what? It's these humans sacrifice and other barbaric act that gave it it potencies and efficacy. If you're very conversant with African culture / religion, you won't argue this fact.
you’re right but not all African culture practice that
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by marsman: 8:19am On Jan 13
MrSly:

Falling on the ground isn't respect just like salutation is not love. Most disrespectful people and dubious and insincere as well as heartless people I have seen, I mean people who will purposely mislead a stranger to danger is Yoruba people. This is not name calling it is the truth. The only reason why most Yoruba people hate igbos is because igbos are smarter and can't be deceived easily.

Modified

If Una ban me na my data I dey save. I no dey read naira land for free.
Igbo people that ordinary miscreants that they empowered and praised are flogging their parents and preventing their parents from going out on Monday, the most important day of the week, shouldn't be calling others disrespectful and heartless. Apart from this, it is also a sign of Lack of wisdom, idiocy, stupidity, retardation.

What about the crimes Igbos commit in their markets, the fufu they sell in phone cases. How they exchange thousands worth of goods for dirt, because the buyer is not looking. Substandard dirts sold for original price. Yorubas are capable of evil but the Evil done by Igbos is larger in scale and quantity.

Igbos lack deep self introspection. Why is it that every body is complaining about Igbo people; the north, their brothers in port Harcourt and south Africa. Yorubas don't hate Igbos, just like everybody, wants Igbos to maintain their place and dont cross it. All the qualities you mentioned are more peculiar to Igbo people than Yoruba people. I don't have time for listing qualities like primary school child, but igbo people are capable of so much evil, hate, dishonesty and jealousy, it is sickening. undecided
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:07am On Jan 13
marsman:

Igbo people that ordinary miscreants that they empowered and praised are flogging their parents and preventing their parents from going out on Monday, the most important day of the week, shouldn't be calling others disrespectful and heartless. Apart from this, it is also a sign of Lack of wisdom, idiocy, stupidity, retardation.

What about the crimes Igbos commit in their markets, the fufu they sell in phone cases. How they exchange thousands worth of goods for dirt, because the buyer is not looking. Substandard dirts sold for original price. Yorubas are capable of evil but the Evil done by Igbos is larger in scale and quantity.

Igbos lack deep self introspection. Why is it that every body is complaining about Igbo people; the north, their brothers in port Harcourt and south Africa. Yorubas don't hate Igbos, just like everybody, wants Igbos to maintain their place and dont cross it. All the qualities you mentioned are more peculiar to Igbo people than Yoruba people. I don't have time for listing qualities like primary school child, but igbo people are capable of so much evil, hate and jealousy, it is sickening. undecided
Had it been I don't frequent Yoruba it would have been a different case. I have experienced Yoruba just as I have lived my life as an igbo man. Listen, the only tribe in Nigeria I feel naustagic about is Yoruba. Their insincerity and heartlessness is second to none. You have locked yourself all through your life yorubaland. So travel to igbo and live there for some time then you can compare.

My dear it not our fault that we are not afraid of anybody. You cant expect an igbo man to lie on the floor to greet your oba. We don't do it to our igwes so why should we do it to your oba, et al? You people are very mean and lack understanding. You want an igbo man to change his nature to please you. It is not possible.

It is not our fault that we desire freedom. That has been our way of life from origin. Everyman in igbo land has equal right and equal opinion, no matter your status. You expect igbo man to worship you and your kins, massage your ego to gain your approval. You are a joker.
Till tommorow we are igbos and will maintain our nature and will also live freely were ever we want and in our nature. We have no single apology.

It is not our fault that we can acquire possessions in your land even without being afraid of your evil antics of deep deceit and cunningliness. You expect us to be timid where we live? No we can't, we will rather make our stay impactful and even oppose any negative narrative, our adage supports that. If this singular act is making you feel insecure then so be it. In Anambra my native state, other ethnic group acquire properties and they are entitled to it with equal rights will every other person. Myetti alla association and other ethic associations have sense of belonging. They have access to anything they desire including access to the state government and their criticism is appreciated. No body is scared of it rather we appreciate that for growth. But in Yoruba land they will rather feel insecure. It is still your business.

You can crawl for all we care to pretend respect. You can also feel as insecure as you want. You can feel threatened in your own land for all we care. It is your and your Yoruba people's business not ours and we don't care to notice you.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by marsman: 9:23am On Jan 13
MrSly:

Had it been I don't frequent Yoruba it would have been a different case. I have experienced Yoruba just as I have lived my life as an igbo man. Listen, the only tribe in Nigeria I feel naustagic about is Yoruba. Their insincerity and heartlessness is second to none. You have locked yourself all through your life yorubaland. So travel to igbo and live there for some time then you can compare.

My dear it not our fault that we are not afraid of anybody. You cant expect an igbo man to lie on the floor to greet your oba. We don't do it to our igwes so why should we do it to your oba, et al? You people are very mean and lack understanding. You want an igbo man to change his nature to please you. It is not possible.

It is not our fault that we desire freedom. That has been our way of life from origin. Everyman in igbo land has equal right and equal opinion, no matter your status. You expect igbo man to worship you and your kins, massage your ego to gain your approval. You are a joker.
Till tommorow we are igbos and will maintain our nature and will also live freely were ever we want and in our nature. We have no single apology.

It is not our fault that we can acquire possessions in your land even without being afraid of your evil antics of deep deceit and cunningliness. You expect us to be timid where we live? No we can't, we will rather make our stay impactful and even oppose any negative narrative, our adage supports that. If this singular act is making you feel insecure then so be it. In Anambra my native state, other ethnic group acquire properties and they are entitled to it with equal rights will every other person. Myetti alla association and other ethic associations have sense of belonging. They have access to anything they desire including access to the state government and their criticism is appreciated. No body is scared of it rather we appreciate that for growth. But in Yoruba land they will rather feel insecure. It is still your business.

You can crawl for all we care to pretend respect. You can also feel as insecure as you want. You can feel threatened in your own land for all we care. It is your and your Yoruba people's business not ours and we don't care to notice you.
Did you read my earlier statement. Where exactly did I say that Ibos are not allowed to have properties and live their life to the fullest in Yoruba land. I specifically said the idiotic thing a large majority of you do -who are retarded- that makes the hosts annoyed.

You chestbeaters live in a bubble. Thinking every body has something against you. Nobody cares about you or who you are or the under developed terror ridden zone you are coming from, the simple thing is stay in your lane. That is what you loud mouthed morons have refused to understand and till you understand this you will keep causing issues for yourself every where including north and south Africa. Imagine saying Lagos is Biafra land because Obi won it.

No body cares about your nonsense pseudo wealth or how many imaginary properties you have. Just do not think it is an avenue to talk shit about others or refer to them in a derogatory manner. Thats is what I mean by respect. I know it is too complex for chest beating backward mentality.

Travel to Ibo land so that you can deal with me like you deal with your aged on Monday mornings. I don't need to travel to Ibo land to know any thing. There 're Ibos in the south west and From there dishonesty I can imagine the hardened criminal syndicate Ibos run in their enclave.

Modified

We pretend respect through prostrating but atleast we don't support and hail criminals flogging and maltreating our aged and preventing them from exercising their God given right of movement. Ibos should not be even talking about people lacking or pretending respect, because they don't have any apart from not having any they still violently display that disrespect. Might be reason you disgusted by people who go all the way to show it, because the disrespect is in your genes.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by lexylaw40: 3:14pm On Jan 13
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli Godfrey Has Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Sahara Reporters / Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.