Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) (36788 Views)

Oduduwa Was Not Igbo Prince – Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Ooni Of Ife Spotted At The Spiritual Obatala Temple In Osun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13
marsman:

Did you read my earlier statement. Where exactly did I say that Ibos are not allowed to have properties and live their life to the fullest in Yoruba land. I specifically said the idiotic thing a large majority of you do -who are retarded- that makes the hosts annoyed.

You chestbeaters live in a bubble. Thinking every body has something against you. Nobody cares about you or who you are or the under developed terror ridden zone you are coming from, the simple thing is stay in your lane. That is what you loud mouthed morons have refused to understand and till you understand this you will keep causing issues for yourself every where including north and south Africa. Imagine saying Lagos is Biafra land because Obi won it.

No body cares about your nonsense pseudo wealth or how many imaginary properties you have. Just do not think it is an avenue to talk shit about others or refer to them in a derogatory manner. Thats is what I mean by respect. I know it is too complex for chest beating backward mentality.

Travel to Ibo land so that you can deal with me like you deal with your aged on Monday mornings. I don't need to travel to Ibo land to know any thing. There 're Ibos in the south west and From there dishonesty I can imagine the hardened criminal syndicate Ibos run in their enclave.

Modified

We pretend respect through prostrating but atleast we don't support and hail criminals flogging and maltreating our aged and preventing them from exercising their God given right of movement. Ibos should not be even talking about people lacking or pretending respect, because they don't have any apart from not having any they still violently display that disrespect. Might be reason you disgusted by people who go all the way to show it, because the disrespect is in your genes.

You are free to masturbate on whatever makes you cum. I made my points clear and loud, candid. You can derail for all I care but no Igbo man gives a Bleep about a Yoruba man. We won't discomfort you here in Igbo land and you can't discomfort us in Yoruba land even if you so desire. Let that sink in your mined skull.
Re: Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) by lexylaw40: 4:49am On Jan 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli Godfrey Has Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Sahara Reporters / Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.