Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

7 Signs He's Using You & Wasting Your Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs He's Using You & Wasting Your Time (300 Views)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs He's Using You & Wasting Your Time by ojoshu(m): 7:28am On Jan 11
man in love will do whatever it takes to show their partner how much they mean to them. If you feel your man is unsure about the relationship, you should watch out for signs he is using you and isn’t serious about you. It will help you protect yourself from falling further for the facade they have put up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTurhuD6WVg

(1) (Reply)

6 Behaviors That Scare Men Off / I Can't Wait To Visit Abuja / Ghana Are The Most Wicked Anglophones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.