Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman (5826 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
Please i dont know what to do right now.My younger brother residing in Dresden in Germany sent me a picture of himself and a very fat old german woman who he said is his wife.My brother is in his late twenties and from what he told me this german woman is in her mid fourties though she looks much older.Right now i am completely devastated on why my brother would go on such a venture.He assured me that he just married her for papers and that as soon as he gets a legal residency he will divorce her.Why would my brother do such a thing?.Please i need your advice.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by omega25red(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
what advice? he already married her aand im sure you are thinking of your own papers too when he gets his abi wink
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by boneruns(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
Why are you worried when your brother isn't complaining? He already told you is intentions. Just relax!

That's what most Naija guys do there to get papers.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by deco2come: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
Tell your brother that the evil that men do live no longer live after them but rather sleeps with them. If he knows that he won't live longer with the lady, why marry her
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Sijo01(f): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Naija boyz & papers!
so desperate.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
swallu:

Please i dont know what to do right now.My younger brother residing in Dresden in Germany sent me a picture of himself and a very fat old german woman who he said is his wife.My brother is in his late twenties and from what he told me this german woman is in her mid fourties though she looks much older.Right now i am completely devastated on why my brother would go on such a venture.He assured me that he just married her for papers and that as soon as he gets a legal residency he will divorce her.Why would my brother do such a thing?.Please i need your advice.
I don't know, maybe it runs in the family.

Such a deceiver, I pity the poor woman.

Your brother is one of the Nigerian men that is tarnishing the name of Nigerians the world over.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by slimyem: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
They are married and you cant do poo about it.when they divorce,you still wont be able to do poo about it so why are you drinking panadol for your brother's headache?
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
haba swallu na wivh one come be ur own for inside?
abeg let ur brother hussle jor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Arosa(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
grin grin grin Op, has it cross your mind that maybe your brother actually likes to do old fat German women. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
OP your younger brother says he will divorce her as soon as he gets his papers so what are you worried about? cheesy
Come to think of it when he"s settled over there he might even make u to cross over grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Eiregirl(f): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
I pity the woman, never mind your brother!!!!
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
deco2come:

Tell your brother that the evil that men do live no longer live after them but rather sleeps with them. If he knows that he won't live longer with the lady, why marry her
See this one grin
na u go be the first person wey go jump at the oppurtunity if one 78 yr old german woman agree to take u go her country providing u marry her grin grin grin grin grin grin.who wan deceive? grin
u suppose know say green card marriage means free food,free accomodation and monthly allowance for our bobos wey dey marry grand mama oyibo women for papers grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by claremont(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
The guy married the big, fat, white, lady because of papers; the big, fat, white, lady married the guy because of apparent love; a reciprocal and symbiotic arrangement, if you ask me! I don't see anything wrong with it whatsoever, so long as the persons involved are not complaining. Let's not cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Arosa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
claremont:

The guy married the big, fat, white, lady because of papers; the big, fat, white, lady married the guy because of apparent love; a reciprocal and symbiotic arrangement, if you ask me! I don't see anything wrong with it whatsoever, so long as the persons involved are not complaining. Let's not cry more than the bereaved.

apparent love, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
claremont:

lol lets hope that the woman doenst come crying to nairaland if swallu"s brother dumps her cheesy
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by iice(f): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2011
swallu:

He assured me that he just married her for papers and that as soon as he gets a legal residency he will divorce her.

swallu:

Why would my brother do such a thing?

Talk about bluidy dense.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by mystiqueem(f): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2011
Will you approve if the said woman is still old but slim and rich? lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 05, 2011
No comment.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by freecocoa(f): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2011
Since when is it a crime to marry a fat woman?
Your brother is the one with issues,that woman maybe in love and he's playing her,it will backfire o,I wonder what you are crying about when your bro isn't complaining.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Since when is it a crime to marry a fat woman?
who in his right mind would want a fatty as a wife? lipsrsealed.abegi make we hear word jor grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
Scheiße! angry
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by lucy1(f): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
It is called indefinate leave to Remain. Don't worry, he will return, jus prepare a good Nigerian gal for am.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lol @ poster here saying "Help!" It just seems funny grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Vicjustice: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
swallu:

The victim here is not the your brother, but the "fat old woman" whom your brother is taking advantage of
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by ShyOne(f): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2011
Why are you people feeling sorry for the woman and criticizing the man?

Whites have exploited blacks the world over - I do not pity her and am not angry with him. She is a grown woman - let her enjoy his young d.ik and let him get his papers.

Celebrate both of them and let the two get whatever they want to get out of each other. The woman shouldn't be pitied - she knows what she has done and is doing. I pray he gets away from her old azz before she turns him out and all he will want to date is old women. One good thing besides his papers is that he will be matured by her and be a better man from his exposure to her.

The only thing I pity in her regard is that she has to deal with someone in his 20s who will be quite immature. But maybe he won't be too immature - her marrying a man that young says volumes about her lack of maturity as well.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by tpia5: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2011
Well its not illegal @ topic.

Different strokes for different folks.

But he shouldnt later come and ruin some young nigerian girl's life saying he suddenly woke up from fantasyland and developed a hankering for black women.

Let him stick to the women he is with now.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by sima(f): 1:31am On Nov 06, 2011
awwww, poor old lady sad
n' this is one of the reasons why we nigerians have such bad reputation abroad angry
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2011
sima:

awwww, poor old lady sad
n' this is one of the reasons why we nigerians have such bad reputation abroad angry
The woman is probably not innocent either.Many of these white grandmoms go to african and the caribean looking for very young men for s3x who they lure with gifts and besides its not only nigerian men who engage in marriage scams but russians and even indians engage in it with westerners as well.As long as despirate old women go about looking to young men to bleep then there will always be scams.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Naledi14(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2011
These kinds of things for nigerians abroad is normal here in south africa its even a business you can arrange with a lady that you will pay her monthly allowance and thats what happens after marriage you dont even see her just deposit money into her bank account monthly after five years you can get permanent residence so they divorce. But some really do fall inlove and want to be together and marry and have kids etc. But im worried about that your brother german food is not appertising.
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by mordi4evah: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2011
@OP
Biko wat papers has joind 2geda,
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2011
mordi4evah:

@OP
Biko wat papers has joind 2geda,
let no olofofo put ashunder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman by mordi4evah: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2011
gbam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Date With A Boring Guy! / Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.