Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. (5827 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Explorers(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
These are raw birth images shared to to demonstrate the beauty of giving birth even when things do not go as planned.

Kudos to the hospital staff who did a fantastic job handling this birth safely.

God bless every mum out there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be2A0IPAhbE/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Explorers(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by biacan(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
OMG this is so sweet embarassed
the baby is so white shocked

What is that man doing there undecided

1 Like

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by 2cato: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
And what about women who give birth in the market

1 Like

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
See Wetin Buhari Cause

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by sod09(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Wow.... shocked shocked
I don't know what to say
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by delishpot: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
OMG this is so sweet embarassed
the baby is so white shocked

He is eating eba there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Elthugnificent(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2018
It should be graphics photos and not powerful.
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by royalamour(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by centboy123456(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
OMG this is so sweet embarassed the baby is so white shocked

see jamb questions
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
But they are already within the hospital premises. They should have just brought stretcher or wheelchair and rushed her to the nearest delivery room.

Hope it wasn't deliberately done for show. Nevertheless, thank God it was a success.. There's nothing as sweet as giving birth to ur baby. Can't wait for mine. Congrats!

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by quinSonia(f): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2018
so touching
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Explorers(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2018
booqee:
But they are already within the hospital premises. They should have just brought stretcher and rushed her to the nearest delivery room.

Hope it wasn't deliberately done for show. Nevertheless, thank God it was a success.. There's nothing as sweet as giving birth to ur baby. Can't wait for mine. Congrats!

Ive seen one here in our General hospital, came to see a relative in the hospital.

They brought the lady in a Napep, she got to the ward before labour room, she stopped moving, knelt down and the baby came out.

Less than 10seconds she stepped in the ward.

They asked all the men out

It happens.

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by biacan(f): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2018
booqee:
But they are already within the hospital premises. They should have just brought stretcher and rushed her to the nearest delivery room.

You nor when some women are in labour their shout alone will leave everyone confused some will even beat their husband grin grin grin

Same way I can't wait for mine I'm ready my nails are done the ashoabi is ready my p**y is tight just that no boyfriend or husband seems to be coming i'm tired of paying embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by sisisioge: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Oh sheet! I wouldn't be able to stand that mehn...I go gbeja shocked

1 Like

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

How disturbing is it that internet is making stupidity out of our generation. This is wrong.
Kids use internet too.

The fact that it's a birth scene doesn't make it non-graphic. This shouldn't be a news. Thousands of mothers give birth in a more intriguing way all around the world.

Censor the necessary.

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Holywizard: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2018
I was given birth at home.
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by prestigiouslady: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Strength of a woman....
Women are the strongest creatures on planet earth.

That's one hell of a supportive man she had by her side too....the thing go dey do the man like film trick cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Amarabae(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Something like this happen last week in my work place.
She was rushed in.

The woman delivered in the car, all attempt to take her into the labour room proved abortive, she was heavy due to weight and the baby was already coming out.
Wow.
Mothers are special, yes we are. cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2018
And d babe look like a demon undecided
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by austine4real(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin

ewo irun white

waooo
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by oneda(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

How disturbing is it that internet is making stupidity out of our generation. This is wrong.
Kids use internet too.

The fact that it's a birth scene doesn't make it non-graphic. This shouldn't be a news. Thousands of mothers give birth in a more intriguing way all around the world.

Censor the necessary.

☣ ☠
Wish the internet would censor useless posts as this

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by otusnora(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2018
So sweet! After the pangs of childbirth comes incredible joy. I can't wait for mine to come out too. God is great.
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by chccho(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
You nor when some women are in labour their shout alone will leave everyone confused some will even beat their husband grin grin grin

Same way I can't wait for mine I'm ready my nails are done the ashoabi is ready my p**y is tight just that no boyfriend or husband seems to be coming i'm tired of paying embarassed embarassed
Y dont we start making babies... i cant wait to start having my kids too
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by mikejj(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:

mr speaker another slay sighted here..haha u ehn
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by mikejj(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
OMG this is so sweet embarassed the baby is so white shocked
maybe he is her husband.
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by biacan(f): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
mikejj:
maybe he is her husband.
So what undecided he don't have respect for women if I'm the wife I'll slap him and act like is the pregnancy that's making me do so cool
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by midehi2(f): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
booqee:

No dear, when its time, one can't move her legs again, stretcher might cause complications too

1 Like

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
So what undecided he don't have respect for women if I'm the wife I'll slap him and act like is the pregnancy that's making me do so cool

Respect?
A man supports his partner at the moment of a child's birth and you're talking about "respect" ?
Even firefighters have assisted women in deliveries like this one.
"respect".
SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Kingluqman89(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
That is the difference between Delivery room and Labour room.

Buhari why?
Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by EdDave(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
See the oyibo comments and then come and see Nairaland comments. undecided
That's why we are where we are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. by Explorers(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
EdDave:
See the oyibo comments and then come and see Nairaland comments. undecided
That's why we are where we are.

Lol.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / Why Is This Hard For Men To Notice??(easier For Women) / A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.