Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO (584 Views)

Tb Joshua Media Finally Replies Accusations VIDEO / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by Laughnow419: 11:11am On Jan 11
Sometimes live hate aside and hear the two sides of the story grin

https://fb.watch/pvu2iVJkR-/?mibextid=Nif5oz

This is the face behind Emmanuel TV commentary.
When there is a testimony, a prophecy this is the voice you have been hearing for the last 27 years.

Ajoke was never a biological daughter of Tb Joshua according to the disciple she was abandoned under a truck by the side of the church. Tb Joshua went to the police to register her. Her video records are in the SCOAN archives.

Tb Joshua has only three biological daughters.

Re: Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by Laughnow419: 11:13am On Jan 11
I don't know if this will make front page but let me take my time to highlight everything

1 Like

Re: Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by Laughnow419: 11:23am On Jan 11
Why did Agomoh Paul leave the scoan?

He was sent as an Evangelist to the SCOAN branch in Ghana and then he fell in love with the daughter of the regional minister

The Prophet told him he is of age to get married but he doesn't see any good future in their marriage after the prophet told him this few months later the lady died.

After seeing that Paul Agomoh was angry the prophet blessed him and let him go.

2 Likes

Re: Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by Laughnow419: 11:28am On Jan 11
Why did Rachel leave the SCOAN?

Rachel had the spirit of woman (lesbianism) as they call it in the scoan and as she rightly confessed. The Prophet sent her back to her country the U.K several times.
And still years after she refused to leave lesbianism.

2 Likes

Re: Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by Natbrowny: 11:37am On Jan 11
Disciples

REEALLLLLLLY
Re: Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by Ttipsy(f): 11:46am On Jan 11
I watched it and trust me really an unbelievable piece of…..
Re: Disciple Of Tb Joshua For 27 Years Replies All BBC Accusations - VIDEO by dazzlingd(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11
They should do just one thing. Conduct DNA test for Ajoke the carbon copy of TB Joshua and sue BBC

These people really think they are talking to their gullible followers

All the people that testified against him coincidentally are all bad people, liars, rebels, lesbian, thieves… same people he surrounded himself with, somehow only TB Joshua is the saint

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up And God Came Through Last Minute? / My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him / Pls Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.