Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening (47539 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening by lovediehatelive(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15
Esthered:

I went to be with my mom for 3 months.
We started after I hit 3 months.
The thing is we bleed Lochia for as much as 6 weeks.
Beyond bleeding, you need to be sure that she's ready to resume copulation. Above all, she needs to be sure she has healed especially vaginal birth.

Wow...

A whole 3 months..

It's long o.

The 6 weeks can be endured sha
Re: My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening by Esthered: 10:02pm On Jan 15
lovediehatelive:

Wow...

A whole 3 months..

It's long o.

The 6 weeks can be endured sha
Something wey be your own, na so you wan rush resume knacking

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight? / Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.