Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Life Is A Punishment To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is A Punishment To Me (173 Views)

Am starting to think love is a punishment (photo) / Lady Cut Off Her Boyfriend "Penis" As A Punishment For Cheating On Her (VIDEO) / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Punishment To Me by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:23am On Mar 18
Unfortunately, it seems hopeless 4 me .

The amount of energy that goes into trekking long distances is just the starting.

I may collapse one of these days.

Cuz apart from trekking in the sun,

Ar usually gatz to stand in a classroom,

Then address dis or dat topic

The home lessons are mostly distressing

They dont usually last due to being unaffordable after a month or two no matter how little they agree to pay

If i must take a bike often, i wont av up to 10k per month.

Most people wanna use me till i drop dead

Idiots expect me to travel by the same trekking am getting fed up with

U expect me to sound polite ?

Then u deserve no sincerity as well

U are a heartless b@stard

U may be one of those that attach politics or tribalism to everything thereby making baseless assumptions

U are so much in a hurry to see me dying

What a terrible world

This life is a punishment

Am getting punished 4 what i cud not avoid which is being born into a poor background

Av got no reason to celebrate when i was born

i may just use it as a reason 2 ask 4 whatever thatz edible

however, if anybody ever tries to make me feel worse bcuz of dis post, then both of us must die enemies.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Biggest Problems / Can You Get A Date Without An App? / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.