Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland (1900 Views)

Nairalanders please come and see something.. / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:59am On Jan 12
DivinegiftofGod:

Seun
Mynd44

This people break the rules but you don't get to do anything but jewessgratitud3 replied them and got banned.

Tonight we will know where we stand if after mow these monikers are still roaming freely and boasting of belonging to a group.

Oga go face your life and stop wailing between those two women.. Wetin dem promise you in return?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by MrCork: 1:00am On Jan 12
DivinegiftofGod:
Two ladies had a faceoff yesterday over the nomination of Romance section mod. Which was wrong and against the rule but it seems something fishy is going on here as one of them who goes by the moniker jewessgratitud3 was banned for derailing a thread. Fine but the other moniker Ahnii has been going about derailing threads and boasting of belonging to a group here and can not be banned.

The other lady got her alternate moniker banned. Fine but Ahnii is also operating an alternate breaking rule 19 but nothing has been done.

Now despite reports to the mods of her breaking the rules 11 and 19, they refused to do anything confirming that the WhatsApp group she talked about truly exist and is working on Nairaland.

I think this place is becoming unsafe for people who only want to come here for the fun of it as there are now dangerous and unhealthy Caucus being formed.

I know they may ban me for saying the truth but I just have to say this. They have both broken the rules and punishment should be meted to both and not to be one-side .

Screen shot below of Ahnie AKA Ahnii boasting.

TANK U AMEBO!!!(no oofencse) angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 1:31am On Jan 12
DivinegiftofGod:
All I'm after is the same punishment meted to one should be meted out to the other for committing the same crime. Period! Otherwise I'll believe we are being taken for a ride and Nairaland is no longer under Seuns control.
someone once called me a fool in her comment. I started my response with "you are actually the one who is a fool". She reported me to mynd and I was given 11 months ban.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Wawelexy(m): 1:55am On Jan 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
Oga go face your life and stop wailing between those two women.. Wetin dem promise you in return?

As in! The guy sucks... Only a Jessie would give a F bout what those two women do to themselves...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:19am On Jan 12
Tallesty1:
someone once called me a fool in her comment. I started my response with "you are actually the one who is a fool". She reported me to mynd and I was given 11 months ban.
Just 11 months

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 6:59am On Jan 12
But you're the same jewessgraitude3 and Erimma1 judging from how unstable and agressive you are online and terrible offline.

DivinegiftofGod:
Two ladies had a faceoff yesterday over the nomination of Romance section mod. Which was wrong and against the rule but it seems something fishy is going on here as one of them who goes by the moniker jewessgratitud3 was banned for derailing a thread. Fine but the other moniker Ahnii has been going about derailing threads and boasting of belonging to a group here and can not be banned.

The other lady got her alternate moniker banned. Fine but Ahnii is also operating an alternate breaking rule 19 but nothing has been done.

Now despite reports to the mods of her breaking the rules 11 and 19, they refused to do anything confirming that the WhatsApp group she talked about truly exist and is working on Nairaland.

I think this place is becoming unsafe for people who only want to come here for the fun of it as there are now dangerous and unhealthy Caucus being formed.

I know they may ban me for saying the truth but I just have to say this. They have both broken the rules and punishment should be meted to both and not to be one-side .

Screen shot below of Ahnie AKA Ahnii boasting.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 7:00am On Jan 12
That is the same madam jeewessgraitude3.
Wawelexy:

As in! The guy sucks... Only a Jessie would give a F bout what those two women do to themselves...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 7:03am On Jan 12
Another of her alternate.
Coolsat:
Seun fell for their gang up 😂 obviously he no sabi that they were manipulating him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 7:05am On Jan 12
You're so correct,I had to peruse her topics and noticed so many Red flags and anomalies.

So seun really DISQUALIFIED HER?
He did the forumites a huge favour.
illicit:

She no stable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Coolsat(m): 8:36am On Jan 12
Xosh:
Another of her alternate.
Bravo 👏👏👏
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Wawelexy(m): 8:53am On Jan 12
Xosh:
That is the same madam jeewessgraitude3.

Thought as much too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by margaret231: 9:19am On Jan 12
That woman no stableThat woman no stable...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12
Proserpina:
Abeg wetin be Caucaus?
grin

No vex that's the only thing I'm interested in here grin

English Language
Grammar
Vocabularies

Those three dependent entities are the ony things u know in this life

Person dey grief, na only hin English wey no correct dey your eye....SMH
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12
TheGiftedOne:
Which sane person fights over a 1970 looking forum.
I only come here to play and watch the likes of Seun fool around. When Twitter(X) still dey exist? 🤣

Why all these long explanations, and why do u have to explain this to people who care less about, I mean those who dont even know what u look like or who u are

U dey form smartness with your comment as per na only u get Twitter account na
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 6:15pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

Seun and his mods are bunch of biased souls with double standard. That's what they do, forming caucus and giving their caucus members freedom to misbehave.

is another benefitiary of the evil that Seun and his mods are doing. operates multiple monikers, which Seun, mynd44, justicewise and all the mods are aware of but they allow him perpetrate his absurdity. Supporting him in his crime.

Anybody reports with his alternative moniker, nlpolicewoman, the mods will ban.

Let them all continue.

It is very unprofessional then if that's the case. I used to think the mods are so perfect in their ways that they won't condone such or allow it to thrive but I was wrong and now I know better..

It's only a matter of time.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 6:18pm On Jan 12
The truth's judging from her post melrychen alias DivinegiftofGod,erimma1,mercychen,ashiraweathy,and her other host of accounts is a disaster.

Seun disqualifying her was the best .
Ahnie on the other hand only voiced out her opinion and likewise others.

So why singled the ahnie out?
could it be that DivinegiftofGod alias jewessgraitude3 is holding a personal beef against the ahnie?I m not holding brief for her.?just like so many persons said, jewessgraitude3 is an unstable human being and not mentally balanced.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 6:19pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

And anihie claimed she's married. I expected better conduct from a married woman

You will know a married woman when you see one. The few responsible married ones I know here don't dabble into groups and gang ish.

You'll never see them talk except on marital issues and they sound responsible and reserved unlike their counterparts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 6:23pm On Jan 12
DivinegiftofGod alias jewessgraitude3 is not fit to be a mod it's as simple as Bodmas.
tonytony208:

Nairaland mods are biased
Forget all these her coolsat cosmetics wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 6:23pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

Nairaland mods are biased
Hmmm...
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by brain54(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12
Xosh:
DivinegiftofGod alias jewessgraitude3 is not fit to be a mod it's as simple as Bodmas.
Forget all these her coolsat cosmetics wailing.
Oga we have heard you...

Or why do you take this matter so personally? No one is even responding to you. Yet you keep shouting.

Do you need loud speaker?

You do not sound stable right now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Xosh: 6:28pm On Jan 12
A woman that was so determined to destroy her twin sisters marriage offline can go any length to do anything.

DivinegiftofGod alias jewessgraitude3 you need to change as a man,I pity the man that's going to wife you that's if you re ever going to get married.

The amount of discord and disunity in that family will be a child's play.

At 46yrs I expected you to have atleast have some sense.
Like the popular opinion here concerning your personality,you re really unstable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12
Coolsat:
In that Seun's thread I saw how they ganged up and intentionally triggered her which was very bad and unfortunately Seun fell for it.
You can see how they were rejoicing afterwards from the proof above.

How do people Dy take fight go outside sef. It's childish
I'm getting a headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Your Dream Man/woman / Do You Think Age Should Be A Barrier In A Relationship? / Rules Of Love For The Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.