Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland (1884 Views)

Nairalanders please come and see something.. / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:08pm On Jan 11
Two ladies had a faceoff yesterday over the nomination of Romance section mod. Which was wrong and against the rule but it seems something fishy is going on here as one of them who goes by the moniker jewessgratitud3 was banned for derailing a thread. Fine but the other moniker Ahnii has been going about derailing threads and boasting of belonging to a group here and can not be banned.

The other lady got her alternate moniker banned. Fine but Ahnii is also operating an alternate breaking rule 19 but nothing has been done.

Now despite reports to the mods of her breaking the rules 11 and 19, they refused to do anything confirming that the WhatsApp group she talked about truly exist and is working on Nairaland.

I think this place is becoming unsafe for people who only want to come here for the fun of it as there are now dangerous and unhealthy Caucus being formed.

I know they may ban me for saying the truth but I just have to say this. They have both broken the rules and punishment should be meted to both and not to be one-side .

Screen shot below of Ahnie AKA Ahnii boasting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:10pm On Jan 11
Both of them must go on ban. Period

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:12pm On Jan 11
Forming gangs outside to come and attack a member should be abolished otherwise we'll see this forum as encouraging violence.

I don't care if I get banned but I must say the truth

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Coolsat(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11
Seun fell for their gang up 😂 obviously he no sabi that they were manipulating him

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Wawelexy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11
Both of them should getat...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Coolsat(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11
illicit:
True true

That jewess no stable

Too mad to be a mod

🚴
Her character is best for the romance section mod . The rest no qualify, na gang full the romance section

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:18pm On Jan 11
All I'm after is the same punishment meted to one should be meted out to the other for committing the same crime. Period! Otherwise I'll believe we are being taken for a ride and Nairaland is no longer under Seuns control.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by malcom1X: 10:22pm On Jan 11
I deserve to be a mod on nairaland and get paid huge sums of money too

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:24pm On Jan 11
malcom1X:
I deserve to be a mod on nairaland and get paid huge sums of money too

You're free to contest but no body has the right to bully a contestant and that was what they did to jewessgratitud3 yesterday and she never attacked any of the nominees.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by illicit(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11
DivinegiftofGod:

Seun
Mynd44

This people break the rules but you don't get to do anything but jewessgratitud3 replied them and got banned.

Tonight we will know where we stand if after mow these monikers are still roaming freely and boasting of belonging to a group.

I no join any group

Don't sweat it

She stable to u? U no dey read her posts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by illicit(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11
Coolsat:
Her character is best for the romance section mod . The rest no qualify, na gang full the romance section

She no stable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by azadus18: 10:32pm On Jan 11
I no understand
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Coolsat(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11
illicit:

She no stable

In that Seun's thread I saw how they ganged up and intentionally triggered her which was very bad and unfortunately Seun fell for it.
You can see how they were rejoicing afterwards from the proof above.

How do people Dy take fight go outside sef. It's childish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by incogni2o: 10:36pm On Jan 11
Following thread
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:39pm On Jan 11
azadus18:
I no understand

Seun carried out a nomination three days ago and in the course of it a lady that goes by the moniker jewessgratitud3 got many votes from Nairalander to be the mod. Suddenly some other group of ladies came and started attacking and calling her all sorts of despicable names that she's not fit for the post. Seun was observing all along. The lady was calm.

This moniker Ahnie came and started calling her names again and the lady being a human had to reply her back and seun announced that she has been disqualified for replying the other lady who attacked her. Fine.

Now along the line the face-off continued on another thread and jewess was banned while the other lady was not banned and went ahead to make boast that she can not be banned in the screenshots I posted here.

The mods must have seen this but nothing is being done.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Proserpina: 10:42pm On Jan 11
Abeg wetin be Caucaus?
grin

No vex that's the only thing I'm interested in here grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by illicit(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11
Coolsat:
In that Seun's thread I saw how they ganged up and intentionally triggered her which was very bad and unfortunately Seun fell for it.
You can see how they were rejoicing afterwards from the proof above.

How do people Dy take fight go outside sef. It's childish

That woman no stable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by brain54(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11
Na una know who stable...

And who no stable. Was the reason for her ban due to her "instability"? Is that talk the reason for this thread...? No!

Them go dey talk a sometimes una go dey talk c like group members.

Dockitas!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 10:45pm On Jan 11
Proserpina:
Abeg wetin be Caucaus?

I meant caucus sorry. Groups
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Proserpina: 10:49pm On Jan 11
DivinegiftofGod:

I meant caucus sorry. Groups
causus bawo grin.

Political group?

Them dey share money? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11
The reason why all her useless food threads hits FP.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by Cassandraloius: 11:11pm On Jan 11
Women!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by malcom1X: 11:28pm On Jan 11
DivinegiftofGod:

You're free to contest but no body has the right to bully a contestant and that was what they did to jewessgratitud3 yesterday and she never attacked any of the nominees.

Where can I contest?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by OgunjimiFengxi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11
Women and drama sha...smh

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by elmagnifico411(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11
Na naija we dey where fairness doesn't exist. Once u get godfather, u can do as u like. But we don forget sey some of us get God the father.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by DivinegiftofGod: 11:34pm On Jan 11
malcom1X:

Where can I contest?

Seun took down the thread after the drama
Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:09am On Jan 12
Which sane person fights over a 1970 looking forum.
I only come here to play and watch the likes of Seun fool around. When Twitter(X) still dey exist? 🤣

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:57am On Jan 12
DivinegiftofGod:
Both of them must go on ban. Period
Go on ban abi na to delete their account forever!

(1) (2)

Come In And Share Your Experience / Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo / She Is Pregnant And Wants To Get Married But I Dont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.