Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance (5683 Views)

Pastors Deny Their Ministry And Members To Evade Arrest In FCT / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Preacher Claims It's Insanity To Believe Men Will Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13
MaziX:
People and werin no concern them

It concern us.
The actions of con artists have implications on people, the society and even the entire country
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by TruthsFM: 2:24pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:

You keep on repeating the same lies over and over again to reassure yourself that your god called TB Joshua is genuine.

Take heart bro, it’s not easy to face reality face to face. TB Joshua is a man like you, how he owns your brain is still amazing.
Wise man Harry burst your lies and propaganda here. We aren’t novice on nairaland. Tell me the father and mother of Ajoke now 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by bdon12: 4:05pm On Jan 13
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=127920260]

Oh! So you will still advice Tuface to do DNA for his kids?

If the money is there, DNA is the best verification, but with a striking resemblance, I see it as a waste of time. He probably did it for all his baby mamas ...
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by SharonLoveth(f): 10:49pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:

You keep on repeating the same lies over and over again to reassure yourself that your god called TB Joshua is genuine.

Take heart bro, it’s not easy to face reality face to face. TB Joshua is a man like you, how he owns your brain is still amazing.

Must you insult before making your point?
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by payaseriy: 6:12pm On Jan 14
Omoawoke2:

No DNA needed

Anyone that denies this resemblance needs brain transplant

Even Evelyn and her daughters know the truth. They will never call for DNA test
Omoawoke2:

You don’t have any private life, you are a nobody!!!

Go and battle your poverty first
Do you expect that to annoy me or make me sad ?

Non of my personalities live online. I'm far more important than your father and your mother put together. But don't worry, God will make sure you die a wretched person.

You think you can battle with the Lord and go free ? God's judgement is already on u. Since you're challenging God here, God will show you who's in charge.

I'm blessed because i love the Lord and I can never ever argue with his words and instructions, but you challenged God.

If there is a God in the Universe, you will be ruined before the end of this month. Unless there is no God.

Matthew 12: 31:And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32:Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come...

Your Judgement is near, for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit that does the good work or healing the sick.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14
payaseriy:
Do you expect that to annoy me or make me sad ?

Non of my personalities live online. I'm far more important than your father and your mother put together. But don't worry, God will make sure you die a wretched person.

You think you can battle with the Lord and go free ? God's judgement is already on u. Since you're challenging God here, God will show you who's in charge.

I'm blessed because i love the Lord and I can never ever argue with his words and instructions, but you challenged God.

If there is a God in the Universe, you will be ruined before the end of this month. Unless there is no God.

Matthew 12: 31:And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32:Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come...

Your Judgement is near, for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit that does the good work or healing the sick.

grin.

I feel so glad to see you being this frustrated.
I could imagine the tears and catarrh coming out from your nose as you type this with so much pain. You can’t hide the pain, don’t pretend. This hurts you so much. Hahahah 😂😂

And back to the issue, your threats are empty and baseless.

Now let me tell you, I will go personally on your case and make sure you are cursed. First, you will begin to notice some bad terrible dreams as from this night. You will dream very horrible dreams of dark clouds hovering over you.
Let me tell you how you will die, mark this date down 15/8/2025.
You will die gradually, you will first decay from the inside and begin to smell like rotten flesh, you will watch your body bring out worms. Then you will eventually burst while alive. You will beg for mercy death
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by payaseriy: 6:54pm On Jan 14
Omoawoke2:

grin.

And back to the issue, your threats are empty and baseless.

you're the one wrestling with the Lord God Almighty.

Why are you attacking me now ? Cos i told you not to attack God's prophet.

You're starting a war with the Most High that you can't complete. It an advise, no one battles with the Lord and wins.

Stop attacking me, continue attacking God and his prophet because you hate the prophet for achieving much in his life time while you can't even achieve 50k in ur bank account.

If there is God in Heaven, you will frustrated for the rest of the year.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14
payaseriy:
you're the one wrestling with the Lord God Almighty.

Why are you attacking me now ? Cos i told you not to attack God's prophet.

You're starting a war with the Most High that you can't complete. It an advise, no one battles with the Lord and wins.

Stop attacking me, continue attacking God and his prophet because you hate the prophet for achieving much in his life time while you can't even achieve 50k in ur bank account.

If there is God in Heaven, you will frustrated for the rest of the year.

Should I leave you or not?

Whoever you are hiding behind that moniker, I tell you that you have cross a line, let me know when you start having the terrible dreams. You will dream the most horrible dreams in the next couple of days, dreams filled with so much darkness and you will see dimensions you haven’t experienced before. Next time, you don’t start fight you are not capable of.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by payaseriy: 7:55pm On Jan 14
Omoawoke2:

Should I leave you or not?

Whoever you are hiding behind that moniker, I tell you that you have cross a line, let me know when you start having the terrible dreams. You will dream the most horrible dreams in the next couple of days, dreams filled with so much darkness and you will see dimensions you haven’t experienced before. Next time, you don’t start fight you are not capable of.
Go and continue ur fight with God.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Jan 14
Justnation:
No doubt that she is his child, but let the dead man be. Let us go after the living and promote godliness and spiritual life everywhere. Focus your attention on stopping those alive today who are misleading people with shamanism.
The most corrupt and wicked individuals on the planet have been promoting this idea you call godliness and spiritual life... what has been the result over the last 30 years? Do you think what you have today is some sort of coincidence? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14
payaseriy:
Go and continue ur fight with God.

I am fighting you and you alone!

If you don’t dream the most horrifying dreams you have ever witnessed in a lifetime, call me a donkey
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Omoawoke2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
The most corrupt and wicked individuals on the planet have been promoting this idea you call godliness and spiritual life... what has been the result after over 30%? Do you think what you have today is some sort of coincidence? undecided

The most corrupt and evil individuals are pastors.
The reason is because the higher you go and the more famous you get, famous as being seen as a holy person, the more desperate you will become to cover up dirty secrets.
Pastor Chris has been divorced for 10 years now, tell me who he has been fvking? Can he swear with his life he hasn’t chop any girl since then? But what will pastor Chris do to cover the secrets, he can assassinate, he can carry out abortions, he can make people disappear. Same thing goes for most of them, they are corrupt and evil

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by payaseriy: 9:17pm On Jan 14
Omoawoke2:

I

If you don’t dream the most horrifying dreams you have ever witnessed in a lifetime, call me a donkey
You're already a donkey. So u expect words from foolish man lyk u that declare war against God, scares me? Your words carry no weight. Cos only a foolish man will declare war on God and His Prophet.

You're fighting God. I don't know you and we don't have anything in common. I don't want to know you and i don't care.

Since you declared war against God and his Prophets, you and your entire household will bear the wrath of the Most High.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Justnation: 10:32pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
The most corrupt and wicked individuals on the planet have been promoting this idea you call godliness and spiritual life... what has been the result over the last 30 years? Do you think what you have today is some sort of coincidence? undecided

Godliness and genuine spiritual life in Christ is foundation of righteousness, uprightness and integrity.
I quite agree that Some People may have misused or abused the word, but it doesn't change the fact that we should stand for it.
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Jan 14
Justnation:
Godliness and genuine spiritual life in Christ is foundation of righteousness, uprightness and integrity. I quite agree that Some People may have misused or abused the word, but it doesn't change the fact that we should stand for it.
Jesus Christ has nothing to do with this religious gibberish you lot spew. Jesus Christ condemned all of your mogs and pastors proclaiming them false teachers and false prophets from as far back as His time. His Word has not changed regarding them even to this day. undecided

By the way, you have never met or known a holy and righteous believer in Jesus Christ in all of your life, and by the way, you are not one. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Justnation: 10:56pm On Jan 14
[qu deote author=Kobojunkie post=127945426] Jesus Christ has nothing to do with this religious gibberish you lot spew. Jesus Christ condemned all of your mogs and pastors proclaiming them false teachers and false prophets from as far back as His time. His Word has not changed regarding them even to this day. undecided

By the way, you have never met or known a holy and righteous believer in Jesus Christ in all of your life, and by the way, you are not one. undecided[/quote]

It makes no sense exchanging words with an unreasonable fellow.
You have your agenda continue with it but stop your unprovoked insults. I have noted every of your response to all discuss is always insulting.

Leave Jesus Christ to those who believe in him on the last day everything will be Cristal clear to all
Re: TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Jan 14
Justnation:
It makes no sense exchanging words with an unreasonable fellow. You have your agenda continue with it but stop your unprovoked insults. I have noted every of your response to all discuss is always insulting. Leave Jesus Christ to those who believe in him on the last day everything will be Cristal clear to all
Abeg get away from me! undecided

Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him will cast out demons, heal sicknesses, etc.. 100% of the time as He did, but here you are worshipping men who only appear to do some of the listed less than 1% of the times and then you think you can speak of Jesus Christ? You insult Jesus Christ every time you speak undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle? / Charms As Defense Against Gunfire, An Agnostic Viewpoint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.