Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� (1668 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by Ezekosolo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12
No Gree For Anyone This Year🤪

Re: Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by Osashalom: 7:43pm On Jan 12
The chat is childish and unimpressive

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by jsp0: 7:48pm On Jan 12
2 peoples not knowing what dey doing

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Jan 12
What many girls are failing to realise these days is that as the economy bites harder, more and more guys wouldn't give a fvck about them.

As a girl, it's your responsibility to become productive. The more you depend on a guy for survival, the more he'll see you as a liability. Become independent. Show him that you're ready to build with him, and watch him beg you to be his soul mate.

Don't waste your time jumping up and down from one man to the other, and try to emotionally blackmail him to marry you because you've changed, he won't. Rather, use that energy to develop yourself. A man would marry you once he sees that he has a future with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by Zonefree(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12
Two unserious homo sapiens!

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by intruder15(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12
Ezekosolo:
No Gree For Anyone This Year🤪

I believe the girl is the one chatting in red. She actually chats more matured than you. Quite appalling that you may be a fool at 40. I hope you are not. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� by Sucre6: 6:32am On Jan 13
The girl is mentally mature and even more ready for marriage than you op,

You talk like a rambling teenager

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift Ideas For A Him / My Girlfriend Won't Kiss How Can I Make Her? / Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.