Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush (890 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Your Childhood Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
Guys i use to really dig this chick big time, never meet her, but we talked alot on hi5. then it seems hi5 just died off, i never thought about her till 3 months ago. searched for her on FB but nothing. her name is Iana Alabi, her hi5 account is till active so if u type in her name in google u will get results of her on hi5. would really appreciate any help. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by omega25red(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
do you know where she is from or maybe what school she went to? that could help in locating her
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by 195(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2011
martyns303:

Guys i use to really dig this chick big time, never meet her, but we talked alot on hi5. then it seems hi5 just died off, i never thought about her till 3 months ago. searched for her on FB but nothing. her name is Iana Alabi, her hi5 account is till active so if u type in her name in google u will get results of her on hi5. would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

^ Has a mad man bitten you before  grin  grin
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
omega25red:

do you know where she is from or maybe what school she went to? that could help in locating her
all i've got is her location n date of birth, which is Abuja n 08 of april 1986 respectively.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
How pathetic? Giving someone's info to strangers in the name of fantasy. How about masturbating with her hi5 picture?
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2011
REALITY101:

How pathetic? Giving someone's info to strangers in the name of fantasy. How about self-servicing with her hi5 picture?
same info that can be found on her hi5 page, even without adding her as a friend? why don't u go talk to hi5 operators? and pls u need to understand that u have to give respect to get it. i.e if u actually have any value for that word. i've not abused u in anyway so dnt gimme u guys normal NL crap.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
Have you tried switching hands? smiley
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
have u tried not being stupid? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
I'm just helping you out bro. U are such an ungrateful fella. Be nice to me cuz I'm the only one commenting to your ridiculous thread
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2011
really?
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by freecocoa(f): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
Op what do you mean by"U̅ guys normal NL crap"?if na crap why you come dey here.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
freecocoa:

Op what do you mean by"U̅ guys normal NL crap"?if na crap why you come dey here.
crap as the abuse n insults thing, am not saying NL or d issues or d persons here are.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
He is retaarded, I know him already
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
REALITY101:

He is retaarded, I know him already
Thanks! now u ''know'' me, would u pls move on with ur life.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2011
Not until u get a help
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by freecocoa(f): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
Okay op I for say o.anyways good luck with finding your crush,I wonder how you'll do that.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
let me know when ur done talking crap. ur 1 st, upid guy u know that? just messing up everytin. seriously am done talking with u, u've got no sense of reasoning. n try getting a life outside of nl.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
[size=14pt]And after you find her? What next? What if she's married? What if she wants nothing to do with you? Smh![/size]
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by martyns303(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]And after you find her? What next? What if she's married? What if she wants nothing to do with you? Smh![/size]

neva tot abt dat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed still it would be nice getting to hear from her.
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
So searching for a particular pusssy online is now a career right? As for getting a life, sorry dickhead, all I need is money life is not important assssshole hahah
Re: Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 05, 2011
why not reach her through the friends of hi5. That appears the only sensible thing to do in this situation

(1) (Reply)

2go Vs Bbm / How To Make Your Marriage Better / This Is Just Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.