Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Gbola Is Rotten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gbola Is Rotten (3853 Views)

Why Your Gbola Is Getting Smaller / My Gbola Does Not Have A Strong Erection . Help / This Church Is Rotten!sex TAPE Of A Kamba PASTOR Having SEX With A Member(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gbola Is Rotten by Ginaismyname: 7:43pm On Jan 12
My gbola is smelling so badly. I knacked one dirty girl like that and the stench is not from here. I have gone to the doctor and they said there is no solution. What can I do? I tried washing it with bleach. I don't normally wash it but it is still smelling. Please help. Front page please

1 Like

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Kudducini(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12
Picture of your Gbola let's examine it

3 Likes

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12
Ginaismyname:
My gbola is smelling so badly. I have gone to the doctor and they said there is no solution. What can I do? I tried washing it with bleach. I don't normally wash it but it is still smelling. Please help
Mr Nakamora you don go back hu u no sopoz go nak now ur eye don clear

1 Like

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by VanessaKokomama(f): 8:32pm On Jan 12
Behead it

3 Likes

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43pm On Jan 12
Ginaismyname:
My gbola is smelling so badly. I knacked one dirty girl like that and the stench is not from here. I have gone to the doctor and they said there is no solution. What can I do? I tried washing it with bleach. I don't normally wash it but it is still smelling. Please help. Front page please
Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, bloody lies.

7 Likes

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Natbrowny: 8:59pm On Jan 12
Knack another dirty girl

It solves it straight up

3 Likes

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Illegal1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12
omoh..........picture of ur gbola or we don't bliv u.

6 Likes

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12
Wash it with concentrated H2SO4 and thank me later.
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Dzzzz: 10:49pm On Jan 12
Knackademus you are a dirty boy..You’re the type that knack dirty kpekus and won’t bath..Anuofia..
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Kipaji: 1:37am On Jan 13
VanessaKokomama:
Behead it

Stop the hate.
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Kingsley123456(m): 5:20am On Jan 13
No be disease, na attack
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by ValCon888: 5:42am On Jan 13
You knew the girl was dirty but you knacked her nonetheless. I’ll advise you to chop it off and consider peeing with a straw.

A man without a gbola has 99% of his problem solved. You will have no feminine distraction and can channel your energies into the greatest endeavors.
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by rexesq(m): 5:47am On Jan 13
Corrosive acid no deh gree for any yeye smell especially for gbola. Use it, save the bleach and thank me later.
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by youngberry001(m): 7:16am On Jan 13
Prettygirl200:
Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, bloody lies.
hahahaha grin ; D

i never heard that kind of lies be4 in my life grin

#Military
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by DyingFetus: 7:59am On Jan 13
Use bleach wash your deek and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Uchenna10(m): 8:46am On Jan 13
Ginaismyname:

Go and drink agbo that will flush ur system.....buh with time the smell will stop.
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Quality20(m): 9:55am On Jan 13
It's like u slept wit an idoma man's wife
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Sticooooooo(m): 11:11am On Jan 13
In this current economy we are facing, people are still knacking.

Start 50 days prayer and fasting 🙏. Your problem will be solved

Make sure you thank me later.
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Ejanlaa: 2:08pm On Jan 13
Ginaismyname:
Why not treat it with herbs If it’s a bacteria infection
No go use injection o body go tell u
But I can be of help
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by MrBroke(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13
Amen
Re: My Gbola Is Rotten by Cypress042(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13
One dirty girl on here is trying to justify her dirtiness, there's no need for this. Dirty pussi*s still remains one of the major cause of deadly STD's undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl / My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now / Do You Love Guys/ladies With Red Lower Lips??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.