Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Experience With A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Single Mother (6265 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 6:01pm On Jan 13
I met this lady two months ago in a pos shop and we became friends, one thing lead to another and we started dating. Today she promised to come visiting and i made arrangements only for her to turn up in my house with a battallion. As in two young boys and a baby girl. I asked who they are and you won't believe they are her kids. She never told me she was previously married. I left them to pick my my dress from the laundry guy close to my house and on my return this lady already bath her kids and prepared lunch for them with a take away in my own flask. I didn't say anything but deep down i know the relationship is over. Who does that?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by correctyourself(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13
grin grin grin grin congrats, you wanted to eat your cake and have it back grin. You done enter one chance,

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13
Hungerbadoo:
I met this lady two months ago in a pos shop and we became friends, one thing lead to another and we started dating. Today she promised to come visiting and i made arrangements only for her to turn up in my house with a battallion. As in two young boys and a baby girl. I asked who they are and you won't believe they are her kids. She never told me she was previously married. I left them to pick my my dress from the laundry guy close to my house and on my return this lady already bath her kids and prepared lunch for them with a take away in my own flask. I didn't say anything but deep down i know the relationship is over. Who does that?

Just a date became a day care.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Zonefree(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13
. on my return this lady already bath her kids and prepared lunch for them with a take away in my own flask. I didn't say anything but deep down i know the relationship is over

grin cheesy

Omo, you don get wife and children like this cheesy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Justkatty(f): 6:07pm On Jan 13
grin grin
Atleast be happy that you fed someone.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by decatalyst(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13
Hungerbadoo:

You better thank your luck they came with the intention of going back. The take away pack helped😁

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Chimezie198(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13
She came to introduce her kids to their new stepfather

67 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 6:11pm On Jan 13
Yugoslavia247:

Just a date became a day care.
As in this lady didn't tell me she have kids. I didn't suspect tha too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 6:13pm On Jan 13
[quote author=decatalyst post=127925035]

You better thank your luck they came with the intention of going back. The take away pack helped

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Chimezie198(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13
The high rate of single mothers in Lagos is alarming.

32 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by austine4real(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13
grin grin

Baba ewe

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 6:16pm On Jan 13
Zonefree:

grin cheesy

Omo, you don get wife and children like this cheesy
Lol, no be small thing. But she should have told me nau. I have to fake a call that i was going to maitama if not them for no leave

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 6:18pm On Jan 13
Justkatty:
grin grin
Atleast be happy that you fed someone.
My dear food is not a problem. Yes i'm happy i fed someone but i feel it should not be this way

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Zonefree(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13
Hungerbadoo:
Lol, no be small thing. But she should have told me nau. I have to fake a call that i was going to maitama if not them for no leave
Chai

Where una dey waka dey meet all these women? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by talk2hb1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13
The Guy Felt Cheated!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by atiku4President(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13
Sue her for defamation of character, social inconveniences and breach of expectation. You may get the money u used to prepare the food back

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13
No need for DNA you already know the kids are not yours grin.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by CandidAdmin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13
Chai!
Just when you think you've heard it all.
From date to day care.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Nicepoker(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13
Hungerbadoo:
Don't sleep with her o. Her kind gets pregnant by just kissing.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Proserpina: 6:55pm On Jan 13

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Bwilliam(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13
You deserve whatever you tolerate.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by DivinegiftofGod: 7:31pm On Jan 13
grin grin like she's been looking for this opportunity for so long and you seem to come at the right time.

Why do you want to quit now? You think she'll let go easily? You're joking. someone that has Just found herself a home where she and her children will settle at last..

Marry her, it's a man like you that put her in that condition. Or are you looking for someone you too will put in the same condition and abandon?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Pecoleee345: 7:44pm On Jan 13
atiku4President:
Sue her for defamation of character, social inconveniences and breach of expectation. You may get the money u used to prepare the food back

Breach of expectation is the key offense here.

Capital offense.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by joinnow: 7:46pm On Jan 13
This book title go become a bestseller ...
From DATE to DAYCARE

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Raphsays: 7:53pm On Jan 13
Hungerbadoo:
As in this lady didn't tell me she have kids. I didn't suspect tha too.

Yeah, it's part of getting to know her better.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Streetmovement(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nawaoo grin
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by GGIA: 7:56pm On Jan 13
grin grin grin

are you sure her name is not Evelyn? grin
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Tokskob2008: 7:59pm On Jan 13
That's a very hungry single mother and she just happened to have landed her new maga grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Karleb(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Raalsalghul: 8:03pm On Jan 13
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 8:08pm On Jan 13
correctyourself:
grin grin grin grin congrats, you wanted to it your cake and have back grin. You done enter one chance,
lol
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Tabletuner(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13
Hungerbadoo:

A woman who is already pregnant for you? DEY PLAY!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.