Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Experience With A Single Mother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Single Mother (6286 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Evolutionism: 11:10am On Jan 14
ObalendeCMS:
Lots of damaged, broken & "used" girls plenty for naija.

Op better guide & bob.

Naija dating pool na cesspit and shiiithole.

Over completely damaged destroyed males and females.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by limcar: 12:43pm On Jan 14
ukaface:
Permit me to laugh first 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
will you be my babymama? Name your price
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by fineberry(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14
Wonder will never end so they say
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by WantsandMore: 12:59pm On Jan 14
Bro accept your responsibility & move on... tbh it maybe your destiny
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by ukaface(f): 1:01pm On Jan 14
limcar:
will you be my babymama? Name your price
Because of your Yeye money I should carry belle for you?because you are Jesus or what?

You think money Dey freak all ladies.

That your statement is rude
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 2:05pm On Jan 14
Therock5555:

Laugh wan wound me for here.

Hope you Sha don collect your share cause if not, otilo is your name bro

grin grin grin
Happy sunday brotherly. That girl don jam SIMPle man for her mind. She'll find out soon

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by zanshi: 2:15pm On Jan 14
I got emotionally entangled with one, we met on Twitter. She kept making emphasis on any man she meets now must "take care of her" and i didn't hear anything about emotional compatability just wants a desires from the man himself. If you are with a man that cherishes you, the default thing is that you would obviously be taken care of but when you try to make it the basis of your being together i would hold back.

A lot of our women are not aware that there is a paradigm shift in dating in todays world. A lot of men are not naive as they use to be, even men have standards now so they bar just got raised up high. A solid 9 may fare worse than an avg 5 who is decent and homely.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Demigod22: 2:30pm On Jan 14
Single mother, whether divorcee or baby mama is a no go area for me. I don't want any baggage or someone bringing her past evidence into my life.

In the history of football, Match always start with 0:0, how can she start winning me?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Qatar2022: 3:53pm On Jan 14
Justkatty:
grin grin
Atleast be happy that you fed someone.
Ewu
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by limcar: 4:03pm On Jan 14
ukaface:

Because of your Yeye money I should carry belle for you?because you are Jesus or what?

come here jor. You too dey take tins serious. Haha, sb cannot ruffle feathers with you. Where you dey make I take u out
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by ukaface(f): 4:30pm On Jan 14
limcar:
come here jor. You too dey take tins serious. Haha, sb cannot ruffle feathers with you. Where you dey make I take u out
No be only feathers na tail.
I Dey pluto
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by faceland: 5:25pm On Jan 14
Had it been it was a hotel, she would know what's up. Stop bringing people to your house. THE END.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 5:39pm On Jan 14
zanshi:
I got emotionally entangled with one, we met on Twitter. She kept making emphasis on any man she meets now must "take care of her" and i didn't hear anything about emotional compatability just wants a desires from the man himself. If you are with a man that cherishes you, the default thing is that you would obviously be taken care of but when you try to make it the basis of your being together i would hold back.

A lot of our women are not aware that there is a paradigm shift in dating in todays world. A lot of men are not naive as they use to be, even men have standards now so they bar just got raised up high. A solid 9 may fare worse than an avg 5 who is decent and homely.
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 5:42pm On Jan 14
faceland:
Had it been it was a hotel, she would know what's up. Stop bringing people to your house. THE END.
Loud and clear

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Justkatty(f): 5:55pm On Jan 14
Qatar2022:

Ewu
Like you.
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Obierika(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
Sue her for defamation of character, social inconveniences and breach of expectation. You may get the money u used to prepare the food back

Such a suit will be thrown out by the court for lack of merit
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Therock5555(m): 7:45am On Jan 15
Hungerbadoo:
Happy sunday brotherly. That girl don jam SIMPle man for her mind. She'll find out soon

Hahaha, after all the orientation wey you don learn from me
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Hungerbadoo: 8:24am On Jan 15
Therock5555:

Hahaha, after all the orientation wey you don learn from me
Trust me ah no go let you down
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Shaneroberts: 9:08am On Jan 15
ukaface:

So,if him na Jesus,you go carry belle for am?
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by Sirhush(m): 11:27am On Jan 15
Double blessings cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Single Mother by YoshihideSuga: 9:37pm On Mar 19
Nicepoker:
Don't sleep with her o. Her kind gets pregnant by just kissing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Attitude Is Giving Me Head Ache. / Guys, Innocent Face Turn Off Or On? / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.