Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) (47649 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Blackfire(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14
Igbo people and love ...

Romantically economical

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by neztar: 12:25pm On Jan 14
AlphaNugget:
Now you are sounding like an intelligent person.

I have never done that and I will not. My father didn't raise me up to be a Simp neither am I not loved at home. Nonsense
you give head?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Dzzzz: 5:21pm On Jan 14
The day my babe told me that”if we no fight my head no dey correct”because I always end up playing the maturity way by texting her back..For one month now I never even say hello only for me to wake up and see her complain I didn’t text or call..

8 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14
oh lawd may i never begot a simp as a son...,this is the hightest hight of simpleton.i refuse to raise a goat when am a lion...so sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:53am On Jan 15
Dzzzz:
The day my babe told me that”if we no fight my head no dey correct”because I always end up playing the maturity way by texting her back..For one month now I never even say hello only for me to wake up and see her complain I didn’t text or call..

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by maxiuc(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15
cheesy

That's the end of that boy and his Simpson relationship

In whatever you are doing never you beg a woman more than saying just am sorry

Am sorry is enough

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by izubext007: 10:06pm On Jan 15
Begging a burden

6 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nyamiri: 10:06pm On Jan 15
Reminds me of Ojukwu and Bianca

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Yousuph007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15
Simp*ng

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Franzinni: 10:09pm On Jan 15
With a face like that .... You would have to beg woman oooo, that guy doesn't yet know what a woman is, he is still going by what he has been programed to believe....

A woman hates any sign of weakness... No matter what you do wrong, never follow a woman down the emotional street... Instead minimize your expressions and only respond calm and logically. ... You have WON! She is not equipped to dwell on the street of logic becasue growing up they never get the chance to face reality like men do, everybody validates them everywhere they go, massaging their egos with compliments because they re born with value unlike men who have to carve out value to ever be appreciated...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15
Mature pussy can tie you down and turn you into a Simp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by sylve11: 10:11pm On Jan 15
officialwdhtv:
Moment an emotional boyfriend knelt down in public to beg his girlfriend who kept refusing his pleas to the amazement of onlookers

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7GzgqklGXU

You don script content again.

I nor dey watch. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Except in the process of pulling off pant and one has to kneel for further inspection of the port of entry or to take an oral tour of the female orīfice, I am yet to imagine any reason in this world that justifies a man kneeling for a lady.
You done start this man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Exceed15: 10:14pm On Jan 15
I reject this in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Trophy12: 10:15pm On Jan 15
Na wa o , mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Pauliaette(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15
I remember wen I was muguly in love, I ran after my girl just to calm her down...
Emotions no be beans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by countryman13: 10:16pm On Jan 15
officialwdhtv:
Moment an emotional boyfriend knelt down in public to beg his girlfriend who kept refusing his pleas to the amazement of onlookers

#wetindeyhappentv

Eleyi ti san lori! Ogbooon

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Jamie248: 10:16pm On Jan 15
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

That's a MF who has been thoroughly pussywhipped...a very sad mótherfuckér

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by abobote: 10:16pm On Jan 15
The guy looks so foolish already.

5 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 10:18pm On Jan 15
😡😡😡😡😡It is finished. ...

Another Simpson spotted

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by highness25(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Mumu. make you no marry this girl tomorrow then you go see wetin you do yourself

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 10:21pm On Jan 15
Pauliaette:
I remember wen I was muguly in love, I ran after my girl just to calm her down...
Emotions no be beans

One of the most deadly and inbuilt weapon of a woman is manipulation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Jamie248: 10:21pm On Jan 15
abobote:
The guy looks so foolish already.

You never know bra

Bitch might have raw gold or pure honey coming out of that yellow pussy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 10:22pm On Jan 15
Dotmanq:
Can someone please assist me with a token to an interview tomorrow.
Please
From Agbado Ijaiye to V.I

Online Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by netmillionaires(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15
No be two slap I see for there so?

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by ukpahu(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15
Can someone give me gun let me kill this. Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Ttipsy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15
Emotional mumu

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15
Nobi juju be this smiley

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by ExpressDominion(f): 10:27pm On Jan 15
Why out in the open, sure he's lying to her

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Kisser34(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15
When the lady is the man in the relationship
This is just a glimpse of what u will be seeing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.