Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) (47635 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by aliscomonaj: 10:31pm On Jan 15
She is the paymaster
Westerhoffe:
What's this? angry

The moment your partner can raise his/her hand to hit you in public, give them space; you both are done… unless there is something this guy ain't telling.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Demigod22: 10:31pm On Jan 15
Why will a reasonable man or woman kneel down publicly to plead with his or partner? I don't know the kind of offense that leads to this public display of stupidity.

Even guys that kneel publicly to propose should think twice. After the whole dramatic emotions, she still cheat on you and you raise another man's child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by happney65: 10:36pm On Jan 15
Some of you saying you can't do this or that are actually doing worst and are even greater simps

I know of a fellow who calls women all types of names. This is that,that is that. Not knowing alaye went and married a baby mama. As in he even married her legally

He did a white wedding with a baby Mama. grin
Dude isn't a baby papa o. It's a different thing if he were to be a baby papa cos they fit each other then

But dude never had any child prior to his marriage. Very stu.piid alaye bajee fellow.

None of my brothers can ever even try it sha. Never. Our entire family will disown him

I believe it is people that were not brought up with love dey do that kain rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by planetx: 10:39pm On Jan 15
See Alpha male chopping slaps

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Paracetamol01: 10:41pm On Jan 15
Things I can't do in the name of love 💕💕💕💕💕

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15
happney65:
Some of you saying you can't do this or that are actually doing worst and are even greater simps

I know of a fellow who calls women all types of names. This is that,that is that. Not knowing alaye went and married a baby mama. As in he even married her legally

He did a white wedding with a baby Mama. grin
Dude isn't a baby papa o. It's a different thing if he were to be a baby papa cos they fit each other then

But dude never had any child prior to his marriage. Very stu.piid alaye bajee fellow.

None of my brothers can ever even try it sha. Never. Our entire family will disown him

I believe it is people that were not brought up with love dey do that kain rubbish

Anything that makes you sleep well in the night bro 😂, simp begets more simps 😂, so, I'm not surprise about your write up bro.

5 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:47pm On Jan 15
E DEY OBVIOUS SEY NA THE GIRL DISVIRGIN DIS STUPID BOY

4 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:48pm On Jan 15
Na this kind thing dey sweet Mynd44 for body

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15
Replace emotional boyfriend with 'simp'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15
He probably attended school of will Smith

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by DigitB: 10:51pm On Jan 15
Begging a fat girl in public to the extent of kneeling down? Smh embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by oluwaahmed: 10:52pm On Jan 15
Ah ah, bayo. So after insulting peter obi and shouting igbos should leave lagos na ramotu dey slap you in public
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by ufotunang: 10:56pm On Jan 15
Begging woman... where they are many beautiful ladies out there... nawaoooo 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Ebymyk(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15
MisterBanny:
A young man of class and pedigree who kneels down to a Nigerian girl is not jus a Simp but a Bastard. No apologies.

This same girl he is begging is fucking Another guy elsewhere and even kneeling for the guy to allow her suck his dick. May we never be simps in this life.
talking from experience...

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Except in the process of pulling off pant and one has to kneel for further inspection of the port of entry or to take an oral tour of the female orīfice, I am yet to imagine any reason in this world that justifies a man kneeling for a lady.
Weyrey don return..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by AngelicBeing: 11:05pm On Jan 15
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Except in the process of pulling off pant and one has to kneel for further inspection of the port of entry or to take an oral tour of the female orīfice, I am yet to imagine any reason in this world that justifies a man kneeling for a lady.
You have started again with your kulikuli analysis shocked

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15
Never!
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Man90(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15
Children of nowadays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15
SMARTMOTORS:
Mature pussy can tie you down and turn you into a Simp
correct, grin grin
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15
Pauliaette:
I remember wen I was muguly in love, I ran after my girl just to calm her down...
Emotions no be beans
Muguly??. grin grin grin grin grin i neva hear dis kin Engris before oo!

See you! You never date oyibo woman, you go beg and chase taya!
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Jozibrainz100: 11:27pm On Jan 15
The guy is a dingbat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Becomrichn: 11:31pm On Jan 15
Don't beg a woman. She does not want you. all I ñeed is a woman that love me. When a woman show love to you. She love you. Love begat love. I am looking for a lover, not a hater. Look for people who show love. Give back love. Give love and receive love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even kneeling and begging for those makes no sense at all!

When the purveyors of those commodities are abundant all over the universe!

It's a curse for a man to be this weak... Spits!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15
All of you calling this guy all manners of derogatory names, you people can never date a white woman, cheesy Here in western Europe if you don't beg your life is ruined, be it begging for love, for money, to see your children or otherwise. If you don't beg you d end up in the freezing cold outside, you d be kicked outta ya own house. But if they dump you and don't want you anymore, well.... you d be better off not begging them, that would be even worst
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by xukwaa: 11:39pm On Jan 15
Omo things dey happen. I don't know how these babes do it.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by YorubaDemonswag: 11:42pm On Jan 15
This stupid motherfucker can never be member of we Yoruba demon with swag,make thunder faya him blokos.were real simp that tarnish the image of we real male demon.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by bentenny(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15
Even when I used to be a semi-simp,I never went to this extent!

4 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Federalis: 11:46pm On Jan 15
A simp, and a blue piller...
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by John4B: 11:49pm On Jan 15
This is umuahia abia state. Imagine that simp begging to retain a burden.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by bluestone2015: 11:56pm On Jan 15
This is why Nigeria cannot move forward.
There are so many men and women who are judgemental.
Intelligent people are not judgemental. Being judgemental is a clear sign that you are a simp. A big one for that matter.
Have you asked yourself the crime he committed that made him beg like that.
Do you know what it means to be in love?
You that is calling someone a simp, list your achievements?
Let's learn to analyze issues intelligently like learned people if we are anyway.
Please remember that it's this same sentiment by simps that made us vote unwisely and we are all now in a big mess.
Let us renew our minds before the next elections.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:57pm On Jan 15
sad nowadays kids sad sef sad sad.This one wey chopped slapped in public probably resemble him papa sad undecided..May we NOT give birth to Mumu and cal him son sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.