Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) (47638 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by kosiebe(m): 10:39am On Jan 16
This idiot deserves 100 slap
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by zrocky: 3:45pm On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:
Moment an emotional boyfriend knelt down in public to beg his girlfriend who kept refusing his pleas to the amazement of onlookers

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7GzgqklGXU

i didnt propose to my oyibo wife. it is not in our culture. all this simp sef
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Youngpo413: 4:07pm On Jan 16
G00dharddick:
The SIMPLETON should be executed by firing squad
at a very close range.....
Tufiakkwa.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by mikmash(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16
Nairaland. I just dey laugh the comments here nobi laugh dey gimme. But wait when love gives you apples don't be greedy with it.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by kernniejay(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16
lordnkem000:
Mumu man He should be executed
This ur judgment strong oh.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by lordnkem000(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16
kernniejay:
This ur judgment strong oh.
The thing don pain me o, these men just dey spoil things for us
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nonywendy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16
I h@te simps
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Pauliaette(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17
Calitoscassius:
Muguly??. grin grin grin grin grin i neva hear dis kin Engris before oo!

See you! You never datr oyibo woman, you go beg and chase taya!

Abeg 'muguly'no be English ooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income. / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.