Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK (42736 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by samsard(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.
People commit suicide in first world countries. This is an absurd belief to think everyone in developed countries is perfectly happy or doing okay financially.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by StraightGaay: 4:40pm On Jan 14
PheelzAlmighty:
I showed this to my landlord and he gave me his beautiful daughter..
I need the brother
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Originalsly: 4:42pm On Jan 14
Hmmm .... I'm almost sure they were warned ... but .... been shouting envy and discouragement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by dreamwords: 4:43pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.
yes you get sense pass millions of people wey dey migrate to europe , us and canada, your sense is too much , clap for yourself, kpam kpam kpammmmm

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by loswhite(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14
Sri Lanka don cast ppl travel plans....lol.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Sermwell(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14
dreamwords:

yes you get sense pass millions of people wey dey migrate to europe , us and canada, your sense is too much , clap for yourself, kpam kpam kpammmmm
Those people who Japa, ask them to tell you the truth!! Who no go no know grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Administration1: 4:53pm On Jan 14
Omo, Nigerian own better pass sef.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

The real question is why would people spend such high amounts to flee their nations?!!

5 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by nairalanda1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14
samsard:
People commit suicide in first world countries. This is an absurd belief to think everyone in developed countries is perfectly happy or doing okay financially.

True talk.

I have been following foreign news for years. One of the suicides wey shock me to this day is that of Anthony Bourdain. He had everything...job he liked, he had the money, he was working for CNN, CNN was paying him big dollars, yet he was so depressed to commit suicide.

Depression knows no man or woman. E no care if you suddenly become rich as Bill Gates. Once it comes for you, it comes for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by gidjah(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14
With 15kpounds you should be settled for life in any part of the world ! 15k pounds haaaa!! Where do this class of people make this kind of money from Sef ? If this funds are genuinely acquired , I doubt if any straight business Individual (that knows the pains of putting such amount together ),will pour or just lavish it on events such as this !how much do you intend to spend when you get there so as to settle down ? These funds are corruptly acquired and basically public officer in most cases are the culprit here .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by poseidon12: 4:58pm On Jan 14
inoki247:
Lol what people see in UK I still Neva see am....

Buh anyway I wish dem well....

65k for UK I will rather find one cool Africa Country relocate to nd go start a cool life dere nd still become a business owner Dan waste 65k Pounds to go become Slave....

My Guy wey still use 10k pounds to du UK I still dey use one kain eyes look him.....

Sometimes it could be about the quality of life: constant electricity, good roads, security, good healthcare, good educational facilities, better future for the children.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by inoki247: 5:01pm On Jan 14
poseidon12:

Sometimes it could be about the quality of life: constant electricity, good roads, security, good healthcare, good educational facilities, better future for the children.

There's a lot of Africa Country that can give that have been to different Africa countries all this things you're talking about are minor na only Nigeria dey confused even some far Poor Africa Country av good electricity and good road nd if you check dere Insurance system.....

With 65k pounds I will choose a better Africa country pay for Permit and even buy small house and and start even if is a small business nd still av change left....

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14
flokii:

The British cold is bearable compared to some other parts of Europe or North America

5 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Thedon12: 5:04pm On Jan 14
Na mumu dey do them all,65k that will be hard to save/earn in the UK for many years.How many Britons themselves can boast of 10k pounds in their account?

10 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by idolda: 5:05pm On Jan 14
kamez:

This runs is between 13-15k pounds...

I have lots of family and friends that have gone via this route

Whoever pays 65k pounds for care giving job in the UK is mad

Truth is whoever pays any amount for UK job is stup.id because the jobs are free and employers are not expected to collect any amount from job seekers. Most of those doing these runs and scamming people back home are foreign students in the UK.

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by mastermaestro(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14
Whatever a man sows he will reap. The UK must now bear the consequences of forcing extremely diverse nations into one country. Since the experiment isn't working, they must share in the anguish. I hereby encourage more families, friends and well wishers to head to the UK by any means. Thank you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Omoluabi16(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14
Interesting times..
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Gandrova: 5:06pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.
Don't mind those condemning the people that are relocating. I can bet my life if they should have the opportunity and money they will not hesitate.
Poverty has disconnected them from positive thinking always Negative thought from them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Gandrova: 5:06pm On Jan 14
ClearFlair:

At least they're not getting kidnapped and killed by mad people
Louder pls

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Beuberry(f): 5:07pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
65k pounds for care visa? Awusubilahi shocked
Tunde Eduardo Ednut?
Wetin do Verydarkman Instagram account?
Also, some on Nigeria pay £15K too £20K pounds. This Nigeria isn't smiling.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Throwback: 5:07pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.Alot of Nigerians also entered UK with arrangee marriages to tag along as dependants

Nigerians have no scruples.

This arrangee marriage to tag along is what irritates me the most.

How will parents know and accept that their daughter is getting married legally to a fake husband just because the husband will sponsor their trip to the UK, to later divorce when she is about done with her Master's course?

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by faceland: 5:08pm On Jan 14
Language is their problem...

No way would I have £60k and be an illegal immigrant... Then UK of all places (if it was USA or Canada, they would ALL be employed).

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Gandrova: 5:09pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Bros talk true, you no get cheese to make the move that's why you are preaching grin
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by flokii: 5:12pm On Jan 14
Gandrova:
Bros talk true, you no get cheese to make the move that's why you are preaching grin

I chose my country.. if I want to relocate, I can but I just love this country.

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Masky2000: 5:17pm On Jan 14
Oga park wel,
When the youth took the bold step to stum the streets of the country during end SARS what happened, were many of them not wasted at Lekki Tollgate and other areas and still, people like you would say nooo.... They should use the Ballot, Oh! And what happened in the last poll, did it end well?
So let's stop deceiving ourselves because the same bad leaders we are saying the youth should stand up to are in control of the economy, Media and Military. So what is now left for the so called "youths" voices to be heard or to counter the government in this country?
I believe your answer might be as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by flokii: 5:19pm On Jan 14
Angelfrost:

The real question is why would people spend such high amounts to flee their nations?!!

Poor orientation I guess..

There is this saying that.. 'never you test the depth of a river with both legs'. Some people just sell off everything to Japa.

What they don't know is that the system abroad is designed for you to keep struggling to pay bills. they'll pay rent, pay for electricity, water etc. etc. Now imagine getting out of job for just one month, no be problem be that? They now turn homeless and start sleeping on the streets.

7 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Menclothing: 5:19pm On Jan 14
Lolz every country going uk
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Masky2000: 5:21pm On Jan 14
humilitypays:
Lol that is the price of being docile citizens who allow useless politicians to destroy their own countries

Oga park wel,
When the youth took the bold step to stum the streets of the country during end SARS what happened, were many of them not wasted at Lekki Tollgate and other areas and still, people like you would say nooo.... They should use the Ballot, Oh! And what happened in the last poll, did it end well?
So let's stop deceiving ourselves because the same bad leaders we are saying the youth should stand up to are in control of the economy, Media and Military. So what is now left for the so called "youths" voices to be heard or to counter the government in this country?
I believe your answer might be as good as mine.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Angy55(f): 5:22pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.Alot of Nigerians also entered UK with arrangee marriages to tag along as dependants

No loud am abeg

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by anslemarinze52(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14
inoki247:
Lol what people see in UK I still Neva see am....

Buh anyway I wish dem well....

65k for UK I will rather find one cool Africa Country relocate to nd go start a cool life dere nd still become a business owner Dan waste 65k Pounds to go become Slave....

My Guy wey still use 10k pounds to du UK I still dey use one kain eyes look him.....

Na him fault him tell you na .. enemy of progress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.