Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK (42733 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14
Judolisco:
people wey dey enter through backyard nko.... People wey dey pass sea....

You meant people wey dey perish for sea?

Until UK start pursuing politicians and everybody spending their loots in their country... Africans would keep trouping there in their numbers
Nigerian judges would trash months or years of EFCC hardwork to nail politicians under less one hour and free looters and thieves. It is now the UK government that will help us identify looters when we already cleared them at home? Okay o
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 8:22pm On Jan 14
AareGaa:

Your evil wishes shall recoil on you and your unborn generation

You people said more than this to Jagaban, but today he's bouncing in good health.

Those mocking Jagaban's ill health are the ones coming down with terminal ailments. Look at Mr Ibu.

Jagaban shall outlive you and all your hateful blodas

As long as THIS SPECIFIC GIRL did NOT at any point wish the president death, just know that your mouth and hands have already put you in trouble. Evil nasty human being that doesn't know how to separate politics from humanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by inoki247: 8:26pm On Jan 14
anslemarinze52:

Hahaha. Dn first lie about borrowing him. No de lie like that.

Lol if you don't believe that's your problem if his not looking for something from me why will he inform me in the first place Nigerians wey Sabi hide travelling out from people pass anything bkuz of village people..

No be everybody see traveling as achievement if you see it as achievement good for you....
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AareGaa: 8:33pm On Jan 14
yewit37486:

As long as THIS SPECIFIC GIRL did NOT at any point wish the president death, just know that your mouth and hands have already put you in trouble. Evil nasty human being that doesn't know how to separate politics from humanity.

Do your people separate politics from humanity?
All your evil wishes shall rebound on you and your generation.

Jagaban has conquered all of you.
Continue wailing online
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 8:33pm On Jan 14
AareGaa:

Do your people separate politics from humanity?
All your evil wishes shall rebound on you and your generation.

Jagaban has conquered all of you.
Continue wailing online

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Jan 14
The US no get time to waste
Go and do DNA
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Judolisco(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14
maasoap:

You meant people wey dey perish for sea?

Nigerian judges would trash months or years of EFCC hardwork to nail politicians under less one hour and free looters and thieves. It is now the UK government that will help us identify looters when we already cleared them at home? Okay o
if dem fit nail James ibori, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, Ike Ekweremadu, Alison madueke... If dem fit help us dey catch dem one by one...politicians Dem go develop Africa by fire by force
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Bluffly: 8:49pm On Jan 14
inoki247:

Dey Play Amarachi can still enter depression People comit suicide everywhere infact Nigeria Suicide rate isn't up to doz outside world rate....

What if she borrowed money to Japa and she got to UK and couldn't meet up with borrowed money...
You are right. UK suicide rate per every 100,000 is about 10% while Nigeria is around 4%
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AareGaa: 8:49pm On Jan 14
yewit37486:

You people are the real animals who have lost humanity in you.

You wished dealth on Buhari, today Buhari is looking healthier than most of your youths.

Your youths that wish death on Jagaban are the ones killing themselves.

Karma is real

Your evil wishes are on you and your bitter and hateful generation.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 8:50pm On Jan 14
AareGaa:

You wished dealth on Buhari, today Buhari is looking healthier than most of your youths.

Karma is real

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AareGaa: 8:58pm On Jan 14
yewit37486:

I don't care about any SPECIFIC GIRL as you put it.
The evil she wished Jagaban rebounded on her.

Your own judgement day is here when your own evil wishes shall rebound on your flat head .
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 8:58pm On Jan 14
AareGaa:

I don't care about any SPECIFIC GIRL as you put it.
The evil she wished Jagaban rebounded on her.

Your own judgement day is here when your own evil wishes shall rebound on your flat head .

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Icesnow(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
they can ascertain from their records, places they lived or work that it was fake marriage they used to enter. Husband and wife enter UK but never rented house together or live together.
hmnnn. True.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Ucheamani(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14
wolebest:

I thought Nigerians were the only ones who are criminally minded and bribe collectors.

Una dey see as Oyinbo criminals dey cash out.

So Sirilanka na Oyibo?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Icesnow(f): 10:12pm On Jan 14
flokii:

Proceed with caution..
Noted, thanks.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14
Ucheamani:

So Sirilanka na Oyibo?
I wonder.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ubimagos: 11:06pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.
Obidient, mindset!
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by cardoctor(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14
We, we dey here. We will salvage it together.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Fearyourcreator: 11:30pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.
Na brag most of them wan brag
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Fearyourcreator: 11:32pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.
Go sleep....
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Fearyourcreator: 11:33pm On Jan 14
We4all:
Huh? Some are desperate to travel out just so they can use their abroad pictures to pepper some people.
Mostly
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by mmsen: 11:58pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.Alot of Nigerians also entered UK with arrangee marriages to tag along as dependants

Fake marriage is one thing but who will pay $90k to move to the UK from Naija? To clean nyash? lipsrsealed
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by dreamwords: 1:15am On Jan 15
Sermwell:

Those people who Japa, ask them to tell you the truth!! Who no go no know grin grin
at least is half bread is better than nothing, they are free to come back
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Rolings: 1:40am On Jan 15
DivinegiftofGod:

Is clearly wasn't money problem that killed that girl she works in a bank.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Ethanuella: 2:11am On Jan 15
Angelfrost:

The real question is why would people spend such high amounts to flee their nations?!!

This right here, is the main question . The word ‘FLEE’

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ericmor: 2:30am On Jan 15
AllenSpencer:
It's not that expensive.

People do it for less than 15k

That's even too much self because a friend just did his
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ericmor: 2:48am On Jan 15
ednut1:
65k pounds for care visa? Awusubilahi shocked

My question is, is shrylanka money higher than the pounds ni? Cus looking at the figure those people were paying for the visa, does it means it is that easy to get high number of pounds in their country or such amount is not valuable in their country or what? If I get 65k pounds here in Nigeria, I won't even spend 10k pounds self to travel anywhere in the world and still come back and enjoy my life with my family
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by wiseoneking: 3:09am On Jan 15
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.
This issue of cold is exaggerated sometimes. Real cold winter is just about 3 to 4 months. Snow fall does not really translate to a very cold weather. It could be snowing without having deep cold weather. You can decide to work full time or part time. You mostly stay indoors with heater on both on public buses, shelters at downtowns with free food and good heated halls, working place, and sure, your homes are warmth. Presently as I am talking to you it is -14 C in my city but comfortable in my living room. You drive a heated car. One of the cultural shock here is that you rarely see people walking in the streets except in downtowns, malls or event places. The poorest of the poor got at least a car and your 15yr old surely must have learned or driving his car by her 16th birthday. Is not a big deal. Summers is warm as Lagos weather and fall is cool as what you regard as cold weather of Jos. I bet you, spring with a lot of rains and coolness. Everything is not actually cold as you think . You can make good money and keep quiet. There is hardship every where in the world but it is better of in some places . Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ogbe88(m): 6:01am On Jan 15
AareGaa:

Karma is real

I tell u bro, u are a mad man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.