Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK (42731 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Judolisco(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14
maasoap:

That's only when they open their doors for you 🤣🤣🤣
people wey dey enter through backyard nko.... People wey dey pass sea.... Until UK start pursuing politicians and everybody spending their loots in their country... Africans would keep trouping there in their numbers
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by zeedof(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14
Thank God no be 9ja burst the parol....

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14
Gandrova:
Don't mind those condemning the people that are relocating. I can bet my life if they should have the opportunity and money they will not hesitate.
Poverty has disconnected them from positive thinking always Negative thought from them.
So you believe that in this country that house over 250millions of people, the 1 million+ that are traveling out are the one that can afford it? The remaining 240millions are living in abject penury, so as such, they can't leave the country?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by oluwaahmed: 6:41pm On Jan 14
EconFinance:

Why not pay school fees with that money though?

Instead of this crooked Waka
Many of those Sri Lanka people mumu and they can't speak English. Unlike Indians wey dey cheat IELTS
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by racerve(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14
Hoelujohn:

In 10 years time, she would have made times ten of that amount in uk

As what?

Look up how much caregivers make. That's if they even get enough hours to get by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14
yewit37486:

I think even worse than the cold is the constant rain and grey skies with the exception of few months of the year. Very dreary depressing weather.

The British are always griping about the weather
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by poseidon12: 6:53pm On Jan 14
flokii:

I chose my country.. if I want to relocate, I can but I just love this country.

You love Nigeria For real? If true, then you are among just a handful.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Icesnow(f): 6:57pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
lol. They land and separate . The day they will want to file for ILR/ permanent stay UK will search their records and kasala go burst.
how will that affect their ILR?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by kamez(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14
EconFinance:

Why not pay school fees with that money though?

Instead of this crooked Waka

First reason is because no be everybody Sabi book to do masters..
Second reason is the limited work hours u are allowed to work as a student in the UK.. u probably won't make enough money to sort all your bills ..

If you have the 15k pounds to pay u don't need to be paired with anyone for fake marriage as a dependent.. u just pay your money and go alone... This pairing this is for when the total amount is split into two to ease the financial burden
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by poseidon12: 6:59pm On Jan 14
Raylight2:

In savings or something? Literally, you mean 65k every year. 65k/year so in 10 years, 10 times the 65k.

He is day dreaming.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14
Icesnow:
how will that affect their ILR?
they can ascertain from their records, places they lived or work that it was fake marriage they used to enter. Husband and wife enter UK but never rented house together or live together.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by flokii: 7:02pm On Jan 14
poseidon12:

You love Nigeria For real? If true, then you are among just a handful.

Yes we're not much, but still we have those with genuine love for our dear country.. I know someone that the parents took to UK long ago, the lady is back in Nigeria now working and living fine. I'm sure she left some of her people there in the UK.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Icesnow(f): 7:02pm On Jan 14
wealthyvic1:

THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE UK
NIGERIANS WAKE UP FROM MODERN SLAVERY.

THANK GOD FOR REVOOBIT INTERNATIONAL
What is it about revoobit international?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by flokii: 7:05pm On Jan 14
Icesnow:
What is it about revoobit international?

Proceed with caution..
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AareGaa: 7:06pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.

Amarachi killed herself.
She was one of the people who wished death on Jagaban, but has backfired on her
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Larryndelaw: 7:13pm On Jan 14
ClearFlair:

At least they're not getting kidnapped and killed by mad people
Do if you hv 50k in pounds you use it for visas instead 9f investing it?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 7:13pm On Jan 14
grandstar:

The British are always griping about the weather

I don't blame them tbh.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 7:15pm On Jan 14
AareGaa:

Amarachi killed herself.
She was one of the people who wished death on Jagaban, but has backfired on her

Just imagine this kind of comment. Did you know the Amarachi personally? Has any of her social media posts come out where she wished death on the president? If NOT, just know this your comment will surely backfire on you, slandering the dead.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by anslemarinze52(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14
maasoap:

Everyone is now getting kidnapped in Nigeria grin grin grin
How many times have you guys and your families got kidnapped in Nigeria?

Country isn't Safe
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by jerrytee48(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.Alot of Nigerians also entered UK with arrangee marriages to tag along as dependants
this one is common
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by anslemarinze52(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14
inoki247:

Lol I'm enemy of progress when I still borrowed him part of the money and only told him what his trying looks like a waste of money buh I will borrow him the little I can afford.....

To y'all relocating means progress buh not to someone like me.....

Hahaha. Dn first lie about borrowing him. No de lie like that.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by poseidon12: 7:21pm On Jan 14
Rejouir:
what do you expect, when the country you originate from havena low value currency, when you begin to earn in pounds or dollars, you will under the value of your hardwork oversea, only the validation to Bleep all these Nigerian bitches, will make you aware, not to talk of the conversion rate

So the reason you want to go to the UK is to be able to sleep with girls in Nigeria Wow, that is a big ambition right there.

4 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by EconFinance: 7:25pm On Jan 14
theamazonguru:

Don't mind that guy.
Your example is very valid. I was almost in that situation.

My brother in law and his family are in the UK.
He also has a friend who has been there ahead of them.
So the friend sold him a dummy hope. Apparently the guy has become an agent.
He wanted to help me secure a health care COS for £13,000.

My in law did not know that this guy was fake, if we had paid that money it's either he vanishes/ghosts us or at best bring me to the UK on a COS with no assured job.

Apparently I bailed out of the plan after doing my own due diligence.
I am not doing badly here.
Why should I leave what I am doing for a health care COS, knowing my working hours are not guaranteed, so how will I be able to survive in a strange land.
That was my reason for not taking the offer.
Not knowing that God was helping me.

We just found out this year that this guy actually had slots for 5 people but he collected money from 105 people and started dribbling them.
I could have been in their shoes today, trying to recover the fund spent.

Imagine the state I would have been in if I had paid that money. Especially if the fund was borrowed having been giving an assurance of success in the UK. Falsi hope.

That's interesting

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Konquest: 7:26pm On Jan 14
akanke79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZP83qiWbOs
What some of these folks go through is simply ridiculous tbh. The Sri Lankan woman in the exclusive video paid a whooping 65,000 British pounds to agents who promised to get her a non-existent job in the UK as a carer! SMH.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Rejouir: 7:30pm On Jan 14
poseidon12:

So the reason you want to go to the UK is to be able to sleep with girls in Nigeria Wow, that is a big ambition right there.
Lol 😆 , Not at all, i just read what i wrote and there was a whole lot of typo error. What i said about bleep, i saw it first hand. It's the society we live in now, it's not like that's my aim, it's who has money get the women. The best of them, if selective.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Konquest: 7:32pm On Jan 14
theamazonguru:

Don't mind that guy.
Your example is very valid. I was almost in that situation.

My brother in law and his family are in the UK.
He also has a friend who has been there ahead of them.
So the friend sold him a dummy hope. Apparently the guy has become an agent.
He wanted to help me secure a health care COS for £13,000.

My in law did not know that this guy was fake, if we had paid that money it's either he vanishes/ghosts us or at best bring me to the UK on a COS with no assured job.

Apparently I bailed out of the plan after doing my own due diligence.
I am not doing badly here.
Why should I leave what I am doing for a health care COS, knowing my working hours are not guaranteed, so how will I be able to survive in a strange land.
That was my reason for not taking the offer.
Not knowing that God was helping me.

We just found out this year that this guy actually had slots for 5 people but he collected money from 105 people and started dribbling them.
I could have been in their shoes today, trying to recover the fund spent.

Imagine the state I would have been in if I had paid that money. Especially if the fund was borrowed having been giving an assurance of success in the UK. Falsi hope.
Indeed, your gut instincts saved you. Due diligence is key in any situation or at every turning point in life.

My mantra has always been "NEVER trust nobody... Until they are proven."
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by wolebest: 7:36pm On Jan 14
akanke79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZP83qiWbOs

I thought Nigerians were the only ones who are criminally minded and bribe collectors.

Una dey see as Oyinbo criminals dey cash out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by poseidon12: 7:46pm On Jan 14
Rejouir:
Lol 😆 , Not at all, i just read what i wrote and there was a whole lot of typo error. What i said about bleep, i saw it first hand. It's the society we live in now, it's not like that's my aim, it's who has money get the women. The best of them, if selective.

That's true.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AareGaa: 7:49pm On Jan 14
yewit37486:

Just imagine this kind of comment. Did you know the Amarachi personally? Has any of her social media posts come out where she wished death on the president? If NOT, just know this your comment will surely backfire on you, slandering the dead.

Your evil wishes shall recoil on you and your unborn generation

You people said more than this to Jagaban, but today he's bouncing in good health.

Those mocking Jagaban's ill health are the ones coming down with terminal ailments. Look at Mr Ibu.

Jagaban shall outlive you and all your hateful blodas
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RussellRutherfo: 7:56pm On Jan 14
wealthyvic1:

THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE UK
NIGERIANS WAKE UP FROM MODERN SLAVERY.

THANK GOD FOR REVOOBIT INTERNATIONAL

Is Revoobit not these GNLD counterfeit crap?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Rejouir: 8:00pm On Jan 14
poseidon12:

That's true.
2019, the babe i loved and provided for. And even had intentions to get married to, was knacked by a sales attendant at a mobile brand store from dubai. All because this guy based abroad. This guy, squats, he was my guy, he came back to naija to relax, and saw my babe, which he told me he liked, i saw it as an opportunity to test my babe, i told him, i would give him, 20k if he knacks her. This dude knacked my babe not even once but up to 4 times, and the bitch was denying it, until i sent her a clip, before she kept mute. My brain was shut down for like a week, i had what looked like HBP,and was trying to understand what just happened. I feel for who takes women seriously, rather take your source of income as your wife.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14
anslemarinze52:

Country isn't Safe
That's the song of asylum seekers, we knew that already grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.