Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK (42732 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by anslemarinze52(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14
ClearFlair:

At least they're not getting kidnapped and killed by mad people

Thank you... Don't mind the guy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14
Beuberry:

Tunde Eduardo Ednut?
Wetin do Verydarkman Instagram account?
Also, some on Nigeria pay £15K too £20K pounds. This Nigeria isn't smiling.
i’m not tunde ednut o
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by yewit37486: 5:31pm On Jan 14
grandstar:

The British cold is bearable compared to some other parts of Europe or North America

I think even worse than the cold is the constant rain and grey skies with the exception of few months of the year. Very dreary depressing weather.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Beuberry(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
i’m not tunde ednut o
But is ya head big?
Snap yaself n lemme see if you are cute like the original Ednut.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Gixapined(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14
that is the price of being docile citizens who allow useless politicians to destroy their own countries
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14
Throwback:

Nigerians have no scruples.

This arrangee marriage to tag along is what irritates me the most.

How will parents know and accept that their daughter is getting married legally to a fake husband just because the husband will sponsor their trip to the UK, to later divorce when she is about done with her Master's course?
lol. They land and separate . The day they will want to file for ILR/ permanent stay UK will search their records and kasala go burst.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by OBTOREPA(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14
tutudesz:
Hmmm this life no balance undecided countries with easy Visa process just dey F-Up big time
Which country do you suggest bro?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by DAENNINGA(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14
kamez:

This runs is between 13-15k pounds...

I have lots of family and friends that have gone via this route

Whoever pays 65k pounds for care giving job in the UK is mad

Where did he see 65k from to pay agent... Until his Visa expires, he won't recover that money.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Hoelujohn: 5:44pm On Jan 14
mactoni91:
Subhanallah... 65k?
In 10 years time, she would have made times ten of that amount in uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by humberjade: 5:49pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

Well, you can't blame people who have the prospect of making the equivalent of between 1.5-3m monthly after bills, depending on where you find yourself in the mix.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by PROPEACE: 5:49pm On Jan 14
inoki247:
Lol what people see in UK I still Neva see am....

Buh anyway I wish dem well....

65k for UK I will rather find one cool Africa Country relocate to nd go start a cool life dere nd still become a business owner Dan waste 65k Pounds to go become Slave....

My Guy wey still use 10k pounds to du UK I still dey use one kain eyes look him.....
With that kind of money, If Nigeria pepper me well, I will rather go to Rwanda and be a king. With Naija sense and God, I will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by humberjade: 5:51pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

Well, you can't blame people who have the prospect of making the equivalent of between 1.5-3m monthly after bills, depending on where you find yourself in the mix.

No owed salaries, social amenities are functioning and there is no one to kidnap you on highways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by wealthyvic1: 5:52pm On Jan 14
flokii:

I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN THE UK, US, & CANADA BEFORE EARNING IN POUNDS.
THANK GOD FOR REVOOBIT INTERNATIONAL.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Raylight2(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14
Hoelujohn:

In savings or something? Literally, you mean 65k every year. 65k/year so in 10 years, 10 times the 65k.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by wealthyvic1: 5:54pm On Jan 14
ednut1:
people who pay these agents and traffickers know exactly what they are doing. When he cast they will come out to cry wolf.Alot of Nigerians also entered UK with arrangee marriages to tag along as dependants

THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE UK
NIGERIANS WAKE UP FROM MODERN SLAVERY.

THANK GOD FOR REVOOBIT INTERNATIONAL
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Rejouir: 6:01pm On Jan 14
flokii:
what do you expect, when the country you originate from havena low value currency, when you begin to earn in pounds or dollars, you will under the value of your hardwork oversea, only the validation to Bleep all these Nigerian bitches, will make you aware, not to talk of the conversion rate
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by smokeydrinky: 6:03pm On Jan 14
flokii:
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by alizma: 6:07pm On Jan 14
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.
Clearly you don't know the amount involved here.
Any one that will pay 80m to leave naija on the excuse that things are not working well is already a failure and will fail where he/she goes. With 80m, if you have something upstairs with which you can survive elsewhere, you will survive in naija, it is not that bad yet. Just give some people 10m in naija and see what they turn it into in few years

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by theamazonguru(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14
inoki247:

Dey Play Amarachi can still enter depression People comit suicide everywhere infact Nigeria Suicide rate isn't up to doz outside world rate....

What if she borrowed money to Japa and she got to UK and couldn't meet up with borrowed money...

Don't mind that guy.
Your example is very valid. I was almost in that situation.

My brother in law and his family are in the UK.
He also has a friend who has been there ahead of them.
So the friend sold him a dummy hope. Apparently the guy has become an agent.
He wanted to help me secure a health care COS for £13,000.

My in law did not know that this guy was fake, if we had paid that money it's either he vanishes/ghosts us or at best bring me to the UK on a COS with no assured job.

Apparently I bailed out of the plan after doing my own due diligence.
I am not doing badly here.
Why should I leave what I am doing for a health care COS, knowing my working hours are not guaranteed, so how will I be able to survive in a strange land.
That was my reason for not taking the offer.
Not knowing that God was helping me.

We just found out this year that this guy actually had slots for 5 people but he collected money from 105 people and started dribbling them.
I could have been in their shoes today, trying to recover the fund spent.

Imagine the state I would have been in if I had paid that money. Especially if the fund was borrowed having been giving an assurance of success in the UK. Falsi hope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Quebec91(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14
cheesy
inoki247:
Lol what people see in UK I still Neva see am....

Buh anyway I wish dem well....

65k for UK I will rather find one cool Africa Country relocate to nd go start a cool life dere nd still become a business owner Dan waste 65k Pounds to go become Slave....

My Guy wey still use 10k pounds to du UK I still dey use one kain eyes look him.....
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by planetx: 6:19pm On Jan 14
Who dash her £65k to enter UK for carer job.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14
Judolisco:
Na money u dey talk.... Come abj see people dey sell house and cars.... Some take loans dropping their huz for collateral... Me no blame dem oh.... D country Don tough...

UK should forget all dis nonsense news they're sponsoring... After covid19 taught them a lesson they suddenly realised that they needed herd immunity, plus they don't have enough health care workers, hence they opened their borders, started giving admissions to a lot of people to make money for their universities as their children no Wan go sch again... Now it has gone out of hand dem come dey sponsor yeye news up and down.... People go still come wether u like it or not
That's only when they open their doors for you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by AllenSpencer: 6:20pm On Jan 14
Hoelujohn:

grin grin grin grin

Dey play!

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by InvertedHammer: 6:20pm On Jan 14
/
Nobody who can afford to pay 65,000 pounds in Sri Lanka would be considered poor.

We are talking about almost N100 million.

/

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by inoki247: 6:23pm On Jan 14
anslemarinze52:

Na him fault him tell you na .. enemy of progress.

Lol I'm enemy of progress when I still borrowed him part of the money and only told him what his trying looks like a waste of money buh I will borrow him the little I can afford.....

To y'all relocating means progress buh not to someone like me.....
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14
ClearFlair:

anslemarinze52:

Thank you... Don't mind the guy.

Everyone is now getting kidnapped in Nigeria grin grin grin
How many times have you guys and your families got kidnapped in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14
Angelfrost:

The real question is why would people spend such high amounts to flee their nations?!!
People do it for different reasons.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by EconFinance: 6:26pm On Jan 14
kamez:

This runs is between 13-15k pounds...

I have lots of family and friends that have gone via this route

Whoever pays 65k pounds for care giving job in the UK is mad

Why not pay school fees with that money though?

Instead of this crooked Waka
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14
Hoelujohn:

From what type of work? Care giving job, right? Have you even tried to convert that 65k pounds to naira? How much would she be making monthly and how much would she be having left after monthly bills and expenses? They don't pluck money on the streets in abroad, they have been telling you guys. Some people are working two - three jobs which may include night guard job. Some are depending on child's welfare support from the government to augment their income
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by GEJDHERO: 6:33pm On Jan 14
ClearFlair:

all these are weak excuses to japa....lets face the fact there is nothing in the UK except to study...that place don cast since the late 90s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.