Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK (42734 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by zoedew: 6:47am On Jan 15
DivinegiftofGod:
If that will help them escape this hell of a country, let them go for it.

If Amarachi, the Globus bank staff had the opportunity to be smuggled into that country she would probably still be alive today.
Amarachi and a lot of Nigerians are blame gamers. For sure, any country they move to they will still blame others for their woes. Take responsibility for your life and stop playing the blame game.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by maasoap(m): 6:51am On Jan 15
Judolisco:
if dem fit nail James ibori, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, Ike Ekweremadu, Alison madueke... If dem fit help us dey catch dem one by one...politicians Dem go develop Africa by fire by force
It is not their responsibility to always help us when we, ourselves are not ready to help ourselves. Is it even easy to help someone who is not ready to help him/herself?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Awoleesu(m): 7:54am On Jan 15
Glad this one is not from our Naija!

But hope no be new format dem dey release for those 'Agents' so?

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RickyJesus: 8:17am On Jan 15
alizma:

Clearly you don't know the amount involved here.
Any one that will pay 80m to leave naija on the excuse that things are not working well is already a failure and will fail where he/she goes. With 80m, if you have something upstairs with which you can survive elsewhere, you will survive in naija, it is not that bad yet. Just give some people 10m in naija and see what they turn it into in few years
How about the well been of the country in general?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RickyJesus: 8:19am On Jan 15
maasoap:

That's only when they open their doors for you 🤣🤣🤣
You follow fence.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RickyJesus: 8:21am On Jan 15
maasoap:

Everyone is now getting kidnapped in Nigeria grin grin grin
How many times have you guys and your families got kidnapped in Nigeria?
This is a careless statement, take it back.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RickyJesus: 8:23am On Jan 15
EconFinance:

Why not pay school fees with that money though?

Instead of this crooked Waka
Look at critically and you would find your answer, but I would prefer the student route but I get there point.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RickyJesus: 8:26am On Jan 15
oluwaahmed:

Many of those Sri Lanka people mumu and they can't speak English. Unlike Indians wey dey cheat IELTS
Good point.

Can you elaborate on the bolded please.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by RickyJesus: 8:28am On Jan 15
flokii:

Yes we're not much, but still we have those with genuine love for our dear country.. I know someone that the parents took to UK long ago, the lady is back in Nigeria now working and living fine. I'm sure she left some of her people there in the UK.
Allow us make we go come back too naw.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by armadeo(m): 8:48am On Jan 15
Despite the odds those who make it have a far better quality of life compared to millions of Nigerians.

And by make it I mean get by mostly.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by hush15: 4:40pm On Jan 15
flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

My fellow Nigerian, trust me, it's easier to say what you said but the truth is, in pursuit of happiness, sacrifices are made and while many will always be called, only a few will always be chosen. Suicide rate in Nigeria is alarming. If those that committed suicide had the means to leave that backwards deceptive country where they give one and collect a thousand, they probably still have chance at life.

Life in the UK is not fun and I agree but it's better than the nonsense we doing in Nigeria.
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by hush15: 4:43pm On Jan 15
flokii:

Yes we're not much, but still we have those with genuine love for our dear country.. I know someone that the parents took to UK long ago, the lady is back in Nigeria now working and living fine. I'm sure she left some of her people there in the UK.

What's the person status before returning to Nigeria. If Nigeria insecurity knocks at the persons door, will the person not be able to change location, but remain consumed by the insecurity and ignorance of government?
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by Icesnow(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15
flokii:

Proceed with caution..
Noted, thanks
Re: The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK by litaninja(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15
Okay.
100m ransom is much cheaper.

flokii:
Wahala for those that want to travel and live permanently inside cold weather with periodic snow falls.. It's even the huge sum of money they have to part with that gets me pissed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.